Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Staff Application
04-04-2012, 06:50 AM
(04-04-2012 06:45 AM)Crow Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 02:43 AM)ven0m Wrote:  Well what happened to the current staffs.They are pretty HQ and cool imo.
Nothing happened to them. They're great. We just need additional staff members.

oh it's be cool to have new staff.
go luck to all the applicants Smiling..hehe and me too hehehe
~ven0m

BUSY IRL
[Image: 4R7Dnyo.gif]
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 07:03 AM
1. How old are you?16
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Unknowhacking.net,Unitedanarchist.com
3. What's your computer specs?i3,5gb ram,Nvidea GTX 550 i,3.6 GHz
4. What is your favorite WF section?Graphics section
5. How would you improve WF?Sir,You can rely on my word that I will make this HQ and clean out forums post good food tutorials and graphic tutorials
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us?72 hour's per week
7. Anything else you'd like to add?This is my first time ever applying for a staff position on a big forum.

[Image: oldskool-1.png]
04-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Not going to apply any time soon.

Good luck to all applicants & good luck to Crow in choosing the right one.

All praise to Gusion, mediator of the Anti-Messiah and his honorable disciples.
04-04-2012, 01:19 PM
1. How old are you? 16
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Yes, alot of really underground websites. TheL33ts.com (The one I showed you via PM of the Goodbye Spammer Tool.)
3. What's your computer specs? My old laptop was destoryed by crazy people. 4. What is your favorite WF section?
Can't choose one. Here's a few:
  • Meditation
  • Spirituality and Religion
  • Mystery and Conspiracy
  • Technology
  • Gaming
5. How would you improve WF?
  • Would remain to be active, mature, and responsible as a Staff member.
  • I would make sure this place remains HQ. I
  • I would do nothing LQ, wouldn't argue with on one, and be extremely nice and polite. Basically, I'd represent WF Staff as the HQ Staff they are.
  • Besides cleaning up the forum, and being a amazing staff member, I'd also continue to post and contribute to the forum.

6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? 2-3 daily, because I work. On the days I have short shifts, I could devote more time.
7. Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you for reading. Feel free to ask ANY question at all via PM, AIM, or anything else.

[Image: 4horsemen.gif?w=584]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 08:12 PM by Oldskool..)
1. How old are you?
I am sixteen years old. Turning 17 in August.

2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where?
Yes. I have built and owned several forums with friends. Some of which are still up and running. I'm even working on a new forum with a friend, which is going to be solemnly for marketing purpose. So yes, I have owned and moderated several forums, giving me some experience.

3. What are your computer specs?
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
  • RAM: 8,00 GB
  • System type: 64-bit Operating system
  • Type: Asus X73S

4. What is your favorite WF section?
The human manipulation section.

I would hold many member contests and provide many new tutorials in the human manipulation section. I would also make sure that the rules are being followed and I will tolerate no flaming or threatening behavior, whatsoever. So all-in-all, I would strive towards a more user-friendly environment where members can happily build up experience and wouldn't be afraid to ask something. I am a committed listener.

6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us?
At least four to five hours on weekdays, easily up to eight hours on weekends and around ten to twelve hours on holidays.

7. Anything else you'd like to add?
No.
04-05-2012, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 06:57 AM by United States of America.)
1. How old are you?

Honestly no. I can't say I have. If you count a moderator on an online game, private server, then yes. I have been a moderator about 3-4 times.

3. What's your computer specs?

Celeron® Dual-Core CPU T3000 @ 1.80GHz 1.79 GHz / 3.00 GB / 32 Bit Operating System

Philosophy and Psychology
Gaming
Technology
Science
Literature

How would I improve WF, a question that stunned me a little when I read it. I am usually on my computer most of the day so I would most likely try to monitor sections around the forum to keep away unwanted post. Along with cleaning up the forums if needed, I can always help new members learn their way around the forum and to get started. As well as helping anyone who has account problems or just general technical problems around the site. Being a staff member on the site, I think I can bring awesome ideas to help improve the site.

Mon - Fri: 7 Hrs a day / Sat - Sun: All day -- The only reason I say all day is because, Saturdays and Sundays I have absolutely nothing to do. I don't go out and party much or anything so I can be on. When I am out, I have internet on my phone, and I usually login to the forum when I'm not home from it. I have a lot of time, and I usually spend it on the forum anyway. So I would be able to commit a lot of free time to the forum.

Good luck to everyone who is posting an application. Thank you for taking a look at mine. I am glad to be a member of Wizard Forums and even if I don't make it into the Staff; I hope we continue to grow and prosper!

[Image: 21mgglg.png]

04-05-2012, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 01:09 PM by Genuine.)
1. How old are you? I'm currently 18 years old.

Yes. I'm currently a staff member on this site.

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1
AMD E-350 Processor, 2.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

Announcements and Feedback.

I could easily improve WF by keeping it safe from spam.

Around 25 to 40 hours per week.

I don't post as much because I'm more of a reader. If you feel the need to give me a chance at becoming a staff member, I will not let you or the team down.

Thank you.
04-05-2012, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 05:45 PM by WhoCantBeNamed.)
1. How old are you?
I am 24 years old

Yes, on a couple of start-ups and technology related sites.

Dell XPS M1530, Intel C2D T8100 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, 256GB HDD + 500GB External, nVidia 8600M GT Graphics, Vista Home Premium(32 Bit)+Backtrack 5(on VM), an always on 4mbps unlimited line.

Meditation & Energy Manipulation

10-12 Hours everyday minimum.

Though I am new and haven't got a chance to post much, but if given a chance at staff position I can definitely prove my worth. If not this time maybe next time. I am here to stay. Smiling

Thank You.
04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
1. How old are you? 20
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Yes. I have been mod and staff on a few forums but they all shut down or moved.
3. What's your computer specs? Enough too run a game on High Settings. Lol
4. What is your favorite WF section? It would probably be the Lounge sections and Occult Discussion sections.
5. How would you improve WF? I would keep all the spammers out of the forum. Also i am pretty fair and i never get angry.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? Well i am every night. If you see me on HF you would know how dedicated i am.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? Not now. :S
04-08-2012, 04:53 PM
1. How old are you? 18. I turn 19 in August.
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? techgang.net (Admin - MyBB), mldxgaming.com (Previous super moderator + Admin - IPB), and a few other small gaming/tech forums in the past.
  • AMD V140 processor 230 GH/z
  • 2.00 GB
  • 64-bit OS
4. What is your favorite WF section? I don't really have one, yet. I can see 'Philosophy and Psychology' being my favourite as I start to get active.
5. How would you improve WF? I can't decide whether you're asking what I'd add to WF to improve it, or if you're asking how I, myself, would improve the site as a member... So, I'll answer for both:
  1. I'd add a membership upgrade. Apart from that, I like WF the way it is. I'm sure you have whatever needs improving covered.
  2. But, I would improve WF as a staff member due to the amount of free time I have. I can access the internet at any time. I can/would dedicate my time to the site. I also have a decent amount of experience with dealing with a smaller communities. I'm a pretty chill, patient (In relation to this subject) guy; I have an open-minded approach to everything, but I can also put someone in their place if needed.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? Roughly, 49 hours per week.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? I'm just posting for future reference as I hope to have contributed to the forum before you read my application.
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Staff Member The God-King 22 3,716 02-16-2014 06:24 AM
Last Post: Stoner
  New staff addition: The God-King Crow 39 4,440 01-17-2013 02:04 AM
Last Post: xtinguish
  New Staff member - Ghost of Zlogonje Crow 47 5,899 05-09-2012 12:54 PM
Last Post: xtinguish
  Feedback on staff Astonish 12 2,435 04-27-2012 10:09 AM
Last Post: Stoner