Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Staff Application
04-09-2012, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2012 08:03 AM by Thor.)
1. How old are you?
I'm 21 years old. I turned 21 on February the 16th. I actually had the pleasure to celebrate my birthday on Wizard Forums Smiling

2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where?
Yes, I've been a moderator of the Marketplace Discussions on HackForums at one time during 2010. I'd love to do it again. I have ran my own sites BankForums, PCDiscussion, AnimeWorld. I as also a Moderator on Sythe. This is it though.

3. What's your computer specs?
My desktop Specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 etc etc
12GB Ram
Custom Built.
I don't even see how this is relevant to the application but I own a few PC's so I'll just state what I have.. a custom built desktop, a macbook air, acer netbook. I have various tablets also.

4. What is your favorite WF section?
Would have to be The Lounge and the WF News forums. Because that's where most of my interest is currently. I also enjoy visiting the cooking section. I'm also very active in the money making section. To be honest though, I love all sections of Wizard Forums and I post pretty much just about anywhere so I can devote my time to any one section. I spend a lot of time in the WF News sub forum as well since I lead it but that's where the magic happens.

5. How would you improve WF?
Well, I've been on Wizard Forums since the start. I'd just keep things in check and try to always keep things exciting. I've been a member of the old Wizard Forums and have been a member of this Wizard Forums V2 since the start pretty much.. I respect everyone and anyone. I'm dedicated and I could bring a lot of skills to the table. I report a lot of spam and I would improve sections by devoting my time to create Rules/Stickys for each section and take my role responsibly.

6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us?
Well, I would be able to commit 6-7hours a day as If I get this role I'd quit Hack Forums and devote my time to serving the community and doing my up most best. I recently quit Hack Forums so I'll be dedicating my time solo to Wizard Forums. Which I was going to do a while a go but now I've finally done it. I can be online a lot more on Weekends, Day/Night. I've spent all my time I have on the forum, posting, making threads, helping and doing my up most best to make sure everything is running smoothly. I have made a good handful of suggestions and many of them have been passed, I'm always trying to get involved and help out.

7. Anything else you'd like to add?
I'm a Team Work Player, I have good Leadership Skills, I wouldn't let you down, I've known Crow for a while and I'd be glad to call him my boss because let's face it.. He is a boss HeheLuv

Here's a few of my threads:
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Tutorial-...ming-WILDs
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-What-is-Philosophy
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-TUTORIAL-...o-name-etc
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Earn-Mone...evice-Free
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-AUTOPILOT...REE-Method
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-LIFETIME-...ith-Triond
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Graphic-R...ormat-READ
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-TUTORIAL-...o-name-etc
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Wizard-Forums-Twitter
Find all posts by this user
04-10-2012, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 08:46 AM by Compulsion.)
1. How old are you?

I am currently 15 years old.

I am a moderator at TheBoyWhoLived.net (Xerotic's Harry Potter forum), an admin at moonradar.net/forum, an admin at FUTForums.com and I used to admin hackster.org which used to be a games cheating forum.

3. What's your computer specs?]

My favorite WF section is Occult Tutorials and eBooks as it is always very interesting reading tutorials about events and actions that I never knew were possible.

I can't say that I'm going to be WF's Obama and promise to make the whole forum 15 times better with untruthful promises, but I can say that I would do my absolute best to make the forum a place users want to be in. I can help regulate it, keep it clean and obviously ban spammers and such. I would like to someday possibly become a role model to future members, and be a person users can rely on. I'm not saying I'm perfect in anyway, but I will try to my best abilities become the best moderator that I could be.

I can commit 2 hours or more a day on week days, and 4-8 hours a day on weekends. I have an iPhone with a data plan so I am able to log on and moderate even if I'm not at home. (Unless I've gone on a vacation abroad).

Despite my age, I would like to say that I am a mature member that has a well established base of experience in moderating and administrating forums. I know how to handle a role of power, and I can take actions based on good judgement.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Staff have been warned. +10% Wink -Compulsion
04-11-2012, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 11:53 PM by Lugano.)
1. How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

Yes. I am the administrator of http://www.schoolofhelp.com
Recently it turned really inactive, but I know almost everything about mybb.

I am on a iMac i5.

I like Psychology, Technology and CookingSmiling

I would do my best to make Wizardforums a better place.
I could also help you with new plugins.
Furthermore I am very mature and try to help whenever someone needs my help.
I know quite a lot about online/internet marketing.

20 hours a week, I have a private life besides thisWink

Don't judge my post count and my recent activity.
04-12-2012, 12:57 AM
1. How old are you?17
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Multiple times, moderator on pservers and currently admin of a new runescape bot site me and my friend are developing.
3. What's your computer specs? 4gb of ram,dual core.
4. What is your favorite WF section?Philosophy and Lounge
5. How would you improve WF? Low quality posting, few debates and taking action upon problems.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? Everyday at least 4-6 hours, as soon as I'm back from school.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? Fairly mature for my age, don't get mad easily can take criticism,independent and get along with people.
04-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Just wondering when you will choose the staff Smiling ?

BUSY IRL
[Image: 4R7Dnyo.gif]
04-12-2012, 05:16 AM
(04-12-2012 02:42 AM)ven0m Wrote:  Just wondering when you will choose the staff Smiling ?
Whenever he needs staff. If Crow needs more staff members, he will choose someone that has applied.

[Image: uwU6qwR.png]
04-12-2012, 06:30 AM
(04-12-2012 02:42 AM)ven0m Wrote:  Just wondering when you will choose the staff Smiling ?

You will know when there's a new green usernamed member lurking around Hehe
Crow hasn't completely decided, but when he does there'll be a welcome thread to the new member. Cool

[Image: jlOskTWFZuq8v.png]
You're kinda right about the LQP part. If it wasn't for yourself and a few other members around, I'd never have learned what LQP-ing was. -Svarog
Email me at [email protected]
04-12-2012, 10:02 AM
1. How old are you? 17
2. Have you ever been an admin or moderator before? Where? Yes. iDeviceforums.net
3. What's your computer specs? Not very good.
4. What is your favorite WF section? The Wraiths
5. How would you improve WF? In all ways possible.
6. How many hours per week would you be able to commit to us? 3-5 hours.
7. Anything else you'd like to add? I love this forum.

║╦║╦╗╔╗╦╦║
║║║╠╣╠╣║╠╣
╚╩╝╩║╝║╩║║╩
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2012, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 03:55 PM by Integrity.)
1. How old are you?
I am 17.

Well, the first site I was an admin on was cppcoders.com. This was a myBB forum made for a group on HF and we did get a lot of members, however do to some problems in the group we closed down. The next site I was a mod on was RadarHacks, and that got to a typical size of new forums, then we had some problems and ended up restarting and I was upgraded to Admin. We tried again on IPB, and it was starting to go good, then we had some problems getting Mods out, plus some financial problems and ended up becoming a dead forum. Now, I am on a new myBB forum called A+ Market. I would link it, however that would be a violation of the rules. I am currently the only mod, and the site has 1,307 registered members, 19,065 posts, and 1,848 threads. I just got on this site not to long ago, maybe a month or so, and so far it's been a pretty good site, nothing I can't handle.

Well, I have a decent little walmart computer, nothing all that special but it does the job.

Definitely the Religion and Spirituality section because I love talking about my faith and hearing all of the other members, and their opinions on various religious topics.

Well, I believe I could improve WF by helping members, keeping the forums clean and HQ, and making sure members stay inline, so this site will be a better place to learn and to just be yourself.

Well, I tend to be online a lot in my free time, and I am on this site quite often, especially since I joined the WF News Team, so I would probably be on here at least two or three hours each day, most likely more.

Although I do not approve of magic, and the occult, I have grown fond of this site, and I'm glad to see WF growing to the point in which we need another moderator. I hope whoever you chooses does a good job and makes sure to keep the members educated and inline, so the site may grow even bigger.

Well that's about it, thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I wish the best of luck to all who apply. Smiling

Dominus Tecum
04-12-2012, 10:16 PM
(04-12-2012 06:30 AM)xtinguish Wrote:  You will know when there's a new green usernamed member lurking around Hehe

Here keeping a close eye lock out for new lurking green names.

BUSY IRL
[Image: 4R7Dnyo.gif]
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Staff Member The God-King 22 3,183 02-16-2014 06:24 AM
Last Post: Stoner
  New staff addition: The God-King Crow 39 3,756 01-17-2013 02:04 AM
Last Post: xtinguish
  New Staff member - Ghost of Zlogonje Crow 47 5,222 05-09-2012 12:54 PM
Last Post: xtinguish