Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Punk Kipper deck , Bag and Cloth is here!!
01-10-2017, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 01:43 AM by TarotTaina.)
Hello and Blessing to you.

(Money , Luck and Abundace , Attrack new customers Mojo Bag)

I come from a long line of Hedgewitch in Santeria.
"Sewing if my passion and Nature is my guide.
May the gold that you seek arrive, not ones,
not twice but in 3 times for this will be your lucky charm"

Ritual kit Includes :
*(1)Mojo bag made to order
*(1)Oil and incense that you would feed your Mojo Bag

size: 3x3"

Each bag has a unique mixture of herbs, bones, feathers, minerals, stones, earth, incense or oils depending on the intention of the bag. Made to order and will be activated under FIRE... I only use natural, organic and locally sourced items in the creation of the bags.Keep this little bag at work ,on a windowsill, under your bed, or on your .
(Or maybe you would like to wear it around your beautiful neck.. Let me know i would make it into a Amulet)
$25.00 USA ( if international please PM) I have a 5 star reputation on Etsy...

[Image: Pocker%2BFace%2BMojo%2BBag-001.jpg]Hedge Witch Way !!Face Book Page: Tarot Boutique

"My Readings and Creations come from the deep illuminations of clear waters." [font=Verdana][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Here they are Lynn Boyle " Steam Punks Kipper" Deck with Bag and Cloth. Beautiful printed fabric and real metal gear pieces.. All Hand made ,, Order your today..
https://www.facebook.com/tarotbagboutique/?pnref=lhc
[Image: BbVy1Idq8BF4SFjU00Nb3v2lfjqU9FQFIrC5W2hR...2m3NgA=s85]

"My Readings and Creations come from the deep illuminations of clear waters." [font=Verdana][/font]
01-12-2017, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:08 PM by Ryen.)
Oh man you're in Orlando! I live in Kissimmee! Small world lol.

You have some really nice tarot bags. Definitely wanna get a bag or two. You site says that you have a shop on OBT, you still located there?

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
01-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Hi Ryen.. I was at the local Flea Market , but my business on line did better so I am base out of my home... and it is near the Flea Market.. PM me and i'll send you the address or we can meet near by... Blessings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Deck of the East: Method of Divination: Offering 3 Free Readings EibonofMhuThulan 28 611 01-19-2017 12:25 AM
Last Post: EibonofMhuThulan
  Tarot Bag & Cloth TarotTaina 0 37 12-24-2016 02:01 PM
Last Post: TarotTaina
  Anthology Of Sorcery (EA Koetting) Become A Living God (lLeather & Cloth Editions) healthadvocate 8 1,118 06-24-2014 11:22 PM
Last Post: healthadvocate