Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step by Step: Feeding via Vampiric Tendril
03-21-2012, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2015 12:11 PM by Shadow.)
Content not available

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2012, 01:44 PM
You should write a tutorial for astral feeding.

I'd do it myself, though I figure at this point it'd be like stealing your glory.
Find all posts by this user
03-21-2012, 01:49 PM
(03-21-2012 01:44 PM)Romantic Wrote:  You should write a tutorial for astral feeding.

I'd do it myself, though I figure at this point it'd be like stealing your glory.

Haha go for it. I don't have any experience in this myself. I haven't been able to astral project yet Crying Need to do a lot more meditating before I'll be able to reach the trance. The best I could do is share some occult books' instructions for this. Plus, some of the techniques I know of are a bit ethically concerning, involving taking vicious forms causing nightmares for feeding from fear (among other things).

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2012 01:51 PM by Romantic.)
(03-21-2012 01:49 PM)Shadow Wrote:  
(03-21-2012 01:44 PM)Romantic Wrote:  You should write a tutorial for astral feeding.

Haha go for it. I don't have any experience in this myself. I haven't been able to astral project yet Crying Need to do a lot more meditating before I'll be able to reach the trance. The best I could do is share some occult books' instructions for this. Plus, some of the techniques I know of are a bit ethically concerning, involving taking vicious forms causing nightmares for feeding from fear (among other things).

Uh. Yeah. Me too. Which is why I told you to do it. Angel

Most of the feeding I do is astral-based, actually. Astral projection came very naturally to me. Was doing it before I even knew what it was.
03-21-2012, 01:54 PM
(03-21-2012 01:51 PM)Romantic Wrote:  Uh. Yeah. Me too. Which is why I told you to do it. Angel

Most of the feeding I do is astral-based, actually. Astral projection came very naturally to me. Was doing it before I even knew what it was.

Astral-based as in you leave your body, or other astral based techniques? And right on! Any tips that may make projection come easier to me, or at least the trance necessary for it?

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
03-21-2012, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2012 02:01 PM by Romantic.)
(03-21-2012 01:54 PM)Shadow Wrote:  
(03-21-2012 01:51 PM)Romantic Wrote:  Uh. Yeah. Me too. Which is why I told you to do it. Angel

Astral-based as in you leave your body, or other astral based techniques? And right on! Any tips that may make projection come easier to me, or at least the trance necessary for it?

Nothing that should be discussed openly, where the unwise may use it to hurt others. Whereas I'm pretty focused on the free exchange of knowledge, I know some things that would be akin to handing a 12 year old a handgun when he complains about bullies. PM me.
03-21-2012, 02:16 PM
Very nice guide as always, good sir.
[Image: Top-Hat-Guy-meme.jpg]
11-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Can this be done over any amount of length?
Or should you be somewhat close to the host?
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
We talking about "auras" and "astral".

But hey: if you're a vampire - what do you eat? I mean: as a vampire.

Life-force? That's energy. Simple energy (like chi, ki, prana, etc).
Astral... what?

If you ask: I think it's something like aether. But aether is the field of possibility.
Well, well...

So what is this "life-energy"?

Researcher of Magic. Chaos mage. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Magic = altering reality.
12-03-2012, 10:41 AM
(12-02-2012 10:20 PM)Vitus Lazarus Wrote:  We talking about "auras" and "astral".

But hey: if you're a vampire - what do you eat? I mean: as a vampire.

Life-force? That's energy. Simple energy (like chi, ki, prana, etc).
Astral... what?

If you ask: I think it's something like aether. But aether is the field of possibility.
Well, well...

So what is this "life-energy"?

I eat food.

Everything is energy, in one form or another. Psi-vampires (sanguine, too) take energy into their systems.

So pretty much, vampires could eat any kind of energy. Not to say it wouldn't hurt them or worse, but they could do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Karma and Feeding Shadow 24 3,960 02-05-2017 05:31 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  [TUTORIAL] Feeding Techniques Daemonsic 11 4,274 03-04-2016 08:51 PM
Last Post: GreyRoseHalo
  On the subject of feeding Calvin Klein 3 677 01-09-2016 09:18 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  Vampiric Feeding Techniques - Tutorial Shadow 25 6,967 12-14-2015 05:54 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  What's the feeling of a successful feeding? andre5112 3 872 03-25-2015 07:07 PM
Last Post: Robert J. Wetzel