Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step by Step: Feeding via Vampiric Tendril
05-19-2013, 02:50 AM
(05-18-2013 10:19 PM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  
(05-18-2013 09:42 PM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  
(05-18-2013 09:05 PM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  As far as I know, vampirism is kind of the same as sociopathy, in the sense that some have the ability naturally, but if you want to, it's quite easily obtained. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes and no. Non-vampires can feed easily enough, some of the other less well-known vampire traits will be beyond most.

But it IS possible to become a vampire, right?
I actually know the answer to this, I believe it is possible but, it requires some stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013, 03:32 AM
(05-19-2013 02:50 AM)Omega Wrote:  I actually know the answer to this, I believe it is possible but, it requires some stuff.

It requires some stuff? NOOOO, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Wink

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
06-01-2013, 06:12 PM
I have some questions about this topic:

1, Where exactly do you store the energy? In your aura? Does this matter at all?

2, Is it possible to "filter" somehow the energy? To avoid infections (mental, spiritual or physical). Could it be important?

3, Is it possible to feeding via vampiric tendrils instead of eating food?

I'm very curious about these questions, because I'm already studying this technique.

Researcher of Magic. Chaos mage. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Magic = altering reality.
06-01-2013, 09:16 PM
(06-01-2013 06:12 PM)Vitus Lazarus Wrote:  I have some questions about this topic:

1, Where exactly do you store the energy? In your aura? Does this matter at all?

2, Is it possible to "filter" somehow the energy? To avoid infections (mental, spiritual or physical). Could it be important?

3, Is it possible to feeding via vampiric tendrils instead of eating food?

I'm very curious about these questions, because I'm already studying this technique.

1. I guess. I've never really paid attention to it. I just let it flow in.

2. Yes, it is. I usually do this by only draining one certain type of energy. Colour visualization helps here.

3. No. Your physical body still needs to burn sugars. So if you want to be able to walk, just continue eating. But maybe if you're really good at it... Who knows?

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
06-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Good questions Smiling Divine Darkness gave good answers.

1. The energy is needed to function. So it's being used similarly to the energy you get when you eat. To try to answer that though, it goes in your aura. Note that the aura isn't just around your body though. I'm speaking about the entire energy system.

2. Yes, but you can take the raw energy from anything and leave the imprint as well.

3. Not likely. Very not likely

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you for the answers, gentlemen!

Whell... One more question:
If we cannot use vampiric feeding to bypass real feeding... then why the heck would we use it?!

I have to tell you I've tried to do it and I think it's possible. Why else could we use such a skill?

Researcher of Magic. Chaos mage. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Magic = altering reality.
06-02-2013, 11:59 PM
(06-02-2013 04:20 PM)Vitus Lazarus Wrote:  Thank you for the answers, gentlemen!

Whell... One more question:
If we cannot use vampiric feeding to bypass real feeding... then why the heck would we use it?!

I have to tell you I've tried to do it and I think it's possible. Why else could we use such a skill?

Because it satisfies energy needs that help our mental and subtle that food wouldn't fulfill. But I have heard it is possible. Wouldn't be easy.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
06-03-2013, 04:35 PM
(06-02-2013 11:59 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Because it satisfies energy needs that help our mental and subtle that food wouldn't fulfill. But I have heard it is possible. Wouldn't be easy.

According to my researches, feeding via vampiric tendrils is more than mental food. It gives you life-force, thus it can feed you for real, right?

06-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Yes, it is lifeforce, and it pretty much helps with everything. Including physical health, but I was saying without it the symptoms come first as mental. However, the theory is possible.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
05-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Vitus Lazarus, the reason why you'd do it, if my understanding is correct is because it's an energy that you need and are unable to get any other way. It's something your depleted in, and your body does not naturally replenish so you feed off of others/animals/nature to fill this need otherwise you end up unwell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Karma and Feeding Shadow 24 3,676 02-05-2017 05:31 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  [TUTORIAL] Feeding Techniques Daemonsic 11 4,100 03-04-2016 08:51 PM
Last Post: GreyRoseHalo
  On the subject of feeding Calvin Klein 3 632 01-09-2016 09:18 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  Vampiric Feeding Techniques - Tutorial Shadow 25 6,666 12-14-2015 05:54 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  What's the feeling of a successful feeding? andre5112 3 830 03-25-2015 07:07 PM
Last Post: Robert J. Wetzel