Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stick fork into outlet
02-09-2016, 09:53 AM
By all means, go right ahead. You probably won't die, sadly, but I'm sure your idiocy will cause you to be naturally selected sooner or later. Smiling

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 10:47 AM
(02-09-2016 03:44 AM)Selene Wrote:  Why

Why

Why

Read this:

http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-indiv...-cure.html

Whether or not this is real from your perspective or wherever it is that you exist, I'm in a universe where it is real. From what I understand, it's some kind of attempt to get into other people's universes and unite all of them into one single timestream ruled by a particular group. A group that doesn't seem to like me or want me to be empowered.

I just want to leave and go have my fun. I don't have to bother anybody or anything; I just want to access my acausal self and do some cool shit.

I'm aware that, like everything else, what I'm dealing with is technically an illusion, but it's manifesting into 3D, and it's a well-programmed illusion designed to keep you from getting out of it. I'm not having that. And I know that if I tell my higher self to reject this particular illusion, it can, but it might help, I figure, to use some kind of an actual cure.

If anybody has any ideas on a more productive way to fix this, I'm all ears.

I have the right type of soul and brain structure for magick, although whateverthefuck has been trying to reprogram my nervous system, but my mind/body/soul remembers the correct configuration.

But I have to get rid of the physical and astral parasites first. What do?
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2016, 10:49 AM
You've got to be trolling . you can't be serious.
02-09-2016, 10:55 AM
No, I'm serious, unfortunately.

From what I've learned in my occult studies, there are an infinite number of parallel universes, and someone who goes "insane" is usually just someone who enters into a parallel universe and doesn't come back, as universes have points of intersection.

And there is always a way to get from one perspective to another, as all limitations are created by the various levels of one's consciousness. So this is really about altering my consciousness in such a way that I can cure the problem and move into a different perspective.

Anyways, my mind was filled with all the wrong emotions and associating with all the wrong people and I ended up here.

I've seen the kind of technology that governments have as well as the technology that organized crime has. It's fucking insane.
02-09-2016, 11:03 AM
(02-09-2016 10:55 AM)PrettyDeadAlready Wrote:  No, I'm serious, unfortunately.

From what I've learned in my occult studies, there are an infinite number of parallel universes, and someone who goes "insane" is usually just someone who enters into a parallel universe and doesn't come back, as universes have points of intersection.

And there is always a way to get from one perspective to another, as all limitations are created by the various levels of one's consciousness. So this is really about altering my consciousness in such a way that I can cure the problem and move into a different perspective.

Anyways, my mind was filled with all the wrong emotions and associating with all the wrong people and I ended up here.

I've seen the kind of technology that governments have as well as the technology that organized crime has. It's fucking insane.

Prove your faith.

Kill yourself.

1 2
3 5 8
13 21 34 55

Rens mea usque ad mortem.

高手在民间
A true master stays hidden among the common folk.
02-09-2016, 11:08 AM
(02-09-2016 11:03 AM)Selene Wrote:  Prove your faith.

What do you mean?

(02-09-2016 11:03 AM)Selene Wrote:  Kill yourself.

I did this a couple of times already. It created a split in timelines. I might do it again as a last resort. You wouldn't notice, though.
02-09-2016, 11:10 AM
(02-09-2016 11:08 AM)PrettyDeadAlready Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 11:03 AM)Selene Wrote:  Prove your faith.

What do you mean?

(02-09-2016 11:03 AM)Selene Wrote:  Kill yourself.

I did this a couple of times already. It created a split in timelines. I might do it again as a last resort. You wouldn't notice, though.

Would you like to video your next try? I would like to view it.

1 2
3 5 8
13 21 34 55

高手在民间
02-09-2016, 11:15 AM
(02-09-2016 11:10 AM)Selene Wrote:  Would you like to video your next try? I would like to view it.

Nah. You seem like a prick.
02-09-2016, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 11:26 AM by Selene.)
(02-09-2016 11:15 AM)PrettyDeadAlready Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 11:10 AM)Selene Wrote:  Would you like to video your next try? I would like to view it.

Nah. You seem like a prick.

Alright, well have fun killing yourself while defying physical and metaphysical laws, not even time limiting your actions while government puts nano tech inside your morning cereals mr. cronus.

OP, have you ever communicated with aliens of any sorts? Legit question, if so, what did they tell you?

1 2
3 5 8
13 21 34 55

高手在民间
02-09-2016, 11:37 AM
My work with the Qliphotic spheres has convinced me that none of these so-called "laws" actually exists objectively. For every thing you can measure with math and physics, there is something you can't. For every lock, there is a key. For every disease, a cure. For every desire, a way of manifesting. For every form, a way of dissolving.

Time is just an illusion created by our consciousness; this is common knowledge. It can go backwards or sideways.

I don't eat cereal.