Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stick fork into outlet
02-10-2016, 01:11 AM
The shock of 120v can certainly kill you, especially if your muscles freeze from the shock and you get stuck. Even a latent heart condition can kill you if the voltage disrupts your heart rhythms, and believe me it will.

I was wiring an outlet about 15 years ago when someone turned the power on and I got a very bad shock. If natural law didn't apply then I shouldn't have been injured do to my ignorance of the power suddenly being turned on without my knowledge. Nope. I just hurt like hell and I had to make a brief trip to the hospital.

It is incredibly painful to receive a shock from 120v. You will feel the electricity travel through your whole body while suffering involuntary convulsions. Even after the shock you may feel heart palpitations for several hours. It is not pleasant and I don't recommend it.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: o98qQ18.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2016, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 03:56 AM by Kill.lol.minati.)
Okay. Then, do you by any chance know of a better way to cure this?:
http://www.dataasylum.com/gangstalking-t...ation.html

Because as far as I'm concerned, being dead is better than having my mind and energetic system hijacked

Also, I'm not saying that laws don't apply; I'm more saying that they can be turned off via magick. Even something with a 0% probability of occurrence can still theoretically happen if magick is used.
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2016, 04:04 AM
(02-10-2016 03:49 AM)Kill.lol.minati Wrote:  Okay. Then, do you by any chance know of a better way to cure this?:
http://www.dataasylum.com/gangstalking-t...ation.html

Because as far as I'm concerned, being dead is better than having my mind and energetic system hijacked

Also, I'm not saying that laws don't apply; I'm more saying that they can be turned off via magick. Even something with a 0% probability of occurrence can still theoretically happen if magick is used.

Then it wouldn't be "0% probability"...

1 2
3 5 8
13 21 34 55

Rens mea usque ad mortem.

高手在民间
A true master stays hidden among the common folk.
02-10-2016, 04:18 AM
(02-10-2016 04:04 AM)Selene Wrote:  Then it wouldn't be "0% probability"...

One could argue that either a 0% probability can be achieved via magick, or that there is no such thing as a 0% probability of anything; that's what I meant. Take your pick.
02-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Why does this post exist... *Face Desk*
02-10-2016, 04:35 AM
(02-09-2016 02:41 AM)Kill.lol.minati Wrote:  How dangerous is this? I want to try it, or at least something similar, more likely with a paperclip or something in the live side of the outlet. I live in the U.S. where there are 120V outlets, and most of the places I've read state that it's unlikely that I'll die from such a shock, but it can be dangerous. Is there some way I could give myself an outlet shock while ensuring that I could let go instead of holding on once being shocked?

I'm just asking for the sake of harm reduction; I'm probably gonna try this either way.

Where are your parents?
02-11-2016, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 12:13 AM by Magickinqu.)
I did as a kid cause mom always told me not to
Thanks god she was there to pull me off
Hurt like hell

Why would an adult even ask this question?
Were you planning on doing it?

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
02-11-2016, 12:32 AM
He's attention seeking..
02-11-2016, 08:06 AM
Why leader?Its silly

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
02-11-2016, 08:17 AM
To troll....