Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stick fork into outlet
02-14-2016, 11:53 AM
Use a wet fork it will slide in easier.

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Nope sir
02-14-2016, 05:00 PM
Question

How much of a depraved loser do you have to be to tell someone to kill themselves?
02-21-2016, 11:21 AM
I don't know what's so amusing about this. Even if he were just joking.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
07-15-2016, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 10:53 PM by Magickinqu.)
Just plug In a toaster and jump into the bathtub

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2016, 06:48 AM
Ya know...I used to have suspicions that everyone on WF was crazy, but now I'm sure. Surprised

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
07-20-2016, 12:15 AM
hi there,

i never reply on this forum but what the heck, ive had my share of going crazy while walking the qliffothic realms so who knows i even might sound sound sane...

first of: giving it reality is way to much for 'them'. your reality rules not theirs. so electrocuting yourself is not the way. youd be making the nanotech realer then it already is and from that day on they would own your ass, for you gave it truth.

right now in your reality its real. and its unavoidable since its in movies,chemtrails, government,etc.
learn to deal with it because it is real and you cant avoid it. every breathe you take you take in chemtrails every decision government makes, they make from their point of view not yours. accept that and learn to use their methods against them.

and since your stuck in your 'prison' dimension you have lots of time to learn how they work, what their weak points are and how you might be able to use them and let them work for you. become the resistance...

go make friends with a nanobot and give it a proper job, like healing the parts of your brain he broke so you can reach your acausal self.

oww and read up on Neuro Linguistic Programming it might come in handy Wink

wanten is voor de winter HeheCool
12-22-2016, 12:47 PM
If you really wanted to, set up something somewhat heavy that would knock your arm down. A 2x4 would work well. Tie it to a rope above your hand. then attack it in a way that you cause it to fall as you stick your item into the outlet. Safe? No. But potentially less deadly.

Sorry if I ask to many questions. Or sound like I use sarcastic to butter my words.

Then again, if you read this far I assume its not offensive to you...