Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoning/Binding Spirits Into Relics & Enchanting/Empowering Relics
12-19-2016, 10:21 AM
Hello All, I Am ❤V-Origin❤V-Empress❤Mother❤Goddess❤Ryu Ji Hye❤류지혜❤.

What are your own rituals for Summoning and Binding Spirits Into Relics?

What are your own rituals for Enchanting and Empowering Relics?

I just got a normal ring and want to do both for myself.

Cheers.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
LuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuvLuv
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Well depends on what you are doing when it comes to binding. There is a difference between binding a spirit and bonding a spirit. A bound spirit is stuck to or trapped in an object. A bonded spirit simply uses the object as an access point or portal from which to access this plane or to be accessible to the magician without the need for an evokation ritual. Although this is a clear distinction most magicians use the term bound to describe both which is wrong but what can you do?
Empowering an item is another story as there is no entities involved unless an entity is doing the empowerment for you. Now some objects are naturally empowered by what they are such as crystals, gems and ores that because of the way the atoms are arranged ie the mathematical and geometric harmony or vibration effects the etheric flow in the meta divine realm.
The other form of empowerment is to place your thought energy and intent into an object you can also use other energy sources such as ley line or elemental energy. What process would you like to know how to do?
12-19-2016, 02:24 PM
(12-19-2016 01:44 PM)Adam Thoth Wrote:  Well depends on what you are doing when it comes to binding. There is a difference between binding a spirit and bonding a spirit. A bound spirit is stuck to or trapped in an object. A bonded spirit simply uses the object as an access point or portal from which to access this plane or to be accessible to the magician without the need for an evokation ritual. Although this is a clear distinction most magicians use the term bound to describe both which is wrong but what can you do?
Empowering an item is another story as there is no entities involved unless an entity is doing the empowerment for you. Now some objects are naturally empowered by what they are such as crystals, gems and ores that because of the way the atoms are arranged ie the mathematical and geometric harmony or vibration effects the etheric flow in the meta divine realm.
The other form of empowerment is to place your thought energy and intent into an object you can also use other energy sources such as ley line or elemental energy. What process would you like to know how to do?

Lets give the OP the benefit of the doubt, and just say all of the above. Wink
12-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Well let's start by narrowing down what she wants, I don't think she is trying to trap a combative spirit so we can scratch off binding and go for bonding. She asked about summoning and if that's the case she probably wants to make an access point. The easiest way to do this is to simply do your evokation make sure your object is receptive to the spirit ie some material it jives well with. Some entities like gold others copper, silver etc. Then place the object into the Triangle of manifestation and when you got your spirit there ask it to make the object an access point that it can use to make it's home here in this realm. If that doesn't work either get a new material or a new spirit.
Empowering an object on the other hand...I don't think she is advanced enough for ley line work but she could Empower an object with her own personal energy and intent or with the help of a corresponding element. So for example she wants an object that will bring wealth so she would go for earth energy since it corresponds to wealth, material and receptive. The material of the object has to jive with the intent and the element so although silver is ruled by water it's still receptive and could work but Iron or steel would be ideal as they are ruled by earth. So you would work it by infusing the element's energy into it. Carve the elemental symbol for earth and the symbol for wealth into the Iron ring and that's step one. Step Two is to bury the ring in the ground on the spring equinox if possible as this is the time of year when life is coming back to earth and as you bury it visualize and feel the earth's energy as you pull it up from the ground and place it into the object, this builds the mental link between the earth's energy and the object. When the object is buried if you feel like it, you can say something like " Let the earth's powerful receptive energy bring wealth drawing power into this ring. " dig up the ring on the summer solstice as this marks the point of completion and the maximum amount of earth energy. Third wear the ring around and enjoy the fruits of your labor as the receptive earth energy pulls wealth to you like a magnet. Each desire or intent requires it's own correspondence so if one was wanting to get laid you would make a charm using fire element that would project sexual energy outward making you seem more attractive and alluring radiating and drawing them in like a moth to the flame Wink .
Decide what your desire is and what material your object is going to be and I will give you the proper spell for enchanting it in the way specific to your needs.
12-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Why the focus on external objects? You're gonna invest all that time and energy into something you could lose? Better off empowering yourself instead of an object IMO. Why not integrate the spirit into your energy body?
12-20-2016, 09:06 AM
Next, that is the ultimate goal of self empowerment but there's nothing wrong with training wheels and empowered objects can be given to non magickal people to help them in life. Say for example cousin Judy doesn't practice the occult but believes in it and watches ghost hunting shows. She knows you do practice and asks for your help, so you hand her a charm and say wear this and you will be fine.
12-20-2016, 08:13 PM
One ring to rule them all, one ring to take off when washing your hands, one ring to oh sh*t!
12-21-2016, 02:17 AM
One ring of the phone to the plumber lol!
12-21-2016, 06:29 AM
The terminology here makes me think of spirit keeping, which I investigated back in 2012 and documented my findings on this very forum. What would be the difference between what the OP is asking and such things as seating spirits into a vessel? Or is it just semantics?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2016, 06:36 AM
Sounds the same to me. Though perhaps binding is a more aggressive term like "sealing" it. Where "housing" or "keeping" it is giving it the freedom and option to stay or contact via that vessel.

It might all be the same.

I'm tempted to look at it like a charge and magnetic field. "LIKE" not actual. A charged vessel to create a link that binds it else it cant establish a link and is lost. So maybe a neccessity both parties understand.

And its a link/portal not its actual home right?

[Image: bear%203.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Binding Tulpa/thoughtform/servitor. Greendragonwolfkin 7 134 11-26-2017 04:15 PM
Last Post: Greendragonwolfkin
  Duckpond TOO FULL of Spirits? ZackDuckers 10 273 10-30-2017 05:17 AM
Last Post: Homicide
  List of spirits question? goldcoins 27 708 10-14-2017 12:49 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Which gods/spirits shall i call upon... smokevision 16 403 10-04-2017 01:02 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  Filtering spirits jackson 2 178 09-20-2017 10:58 PM
Last Post: jackson