Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoning/Binding Spirits Into Relics & Enchanting/Empowering Relics
12-21-2016, 06:36 AM
(12-21-2016 06:29 AM)The God-King Wrote:  The terminology here makes me think of spirit keeping, which I investigated back in 2012 and documented my findings on this very forum. What would be the difference between what the OP is asking and such things as seating spirits into a vessel? Or is it just semantics?

You used to write and contribute lots of cool stuff back in the day, like 2012 and stuff. I saw some of those old posts, and people really liked them too I think. These days you seem more busy if not even a little bit jaded.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2016, 06:40 AM
(12-21-2016 06:36 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Sounds the same to me. Though perhaps binding is a more aggressive term like "sealing" it. Where "housing" or "keeping" it is giving it the freedom and option to stay or contact via that vessel.

It might all be the same.

I'm tempted to look at it like a charge and magnetic field. "LIKE" not actual. A charged vessel to create a link that binds it else it cant establish a link and is lost. So maybe a neccessity both parties understand.

And its a link/portal not its actual home right?

I am no expert on seating spirits, Fork Nan Pwen can attest to that, lol! But I do not think they are the same. If you Google "spirit keeping" you'll find forums and sites of teens spending hundreds of dollars on yard sale trinkets and jewelry that the site owners claim have dragons, faeries, elves and all manner of spirits housed within them. However, rather than judge a book by it's cover I decided to investigate and purchased a few. I found no hints of any spiritual energy housed inside any of the items I bought.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2016, 06:40 AM
(12-21-2016 06:36 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(12-21-2016 06:29 AM)The God-King Wrote:  The terminology here makes me think of spirit keeping, which I investigated back in 2012 and documented my findings on this very forum. What would be the difference between what the OP is asking and such things as seating spirits into a vessel? Or is it just semantics?

You used to write and contribute lots of cool stuff back in the day, like 2012 and stuff. I saw some of those old posts, and people really liked them too I think. These days you seem more busy if not even a little bit jaded.

Very busy. I was in college back then. Now I'm in the real world. Not as much time. Keep things on topic please.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2016, 06:48 AM
Sorry, thanks for answering though. Ok, back on topic. Yes, I agree, it seriously sounds like the same thing and I think its just a matter of semantics, but if there is a difference or a big difference, I would like the OP to explain what it is.
12-21-2016, 07:06 AM
I luv she uses so many hearts. Must be the season. Hopefully you didnt spend too much. Hard to trust sonething you dont do yourself.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need a second opionion. Regarding a spirit or perhaps spirits Tanu Gwin Chang 6 74 01-20-2017 07:06 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Summoning or conjuring fictional magical tools. Greendragonwolfkin 26 469 01-16-2017 02:58 PM
Last Post: Greendragonwolfkin
  Spirits that teach all arts? GrimDayz 20 553 12-07-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: Rashnu
  Love Binding work Tloverboy 5 268 10-21-2016 05:10 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Best spirits for defense and protection cogitotesting 58 1,935 10-13-2016 08:33 PM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk