Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoning or conjuring fictional magical tools.
01-11-2017, 09:58 AM
I'm not just talking about an energy construct.

Couldn't you summon a tool or even character from fiction? And wouldn't the collective energy of those who watched the show or read the book also contribute to its power? In theory it would be more powerful than if you had just created a thoughtform modeled after your tool. Yes I know that physical manifestations are probably out of the question, but why not try and bring Harry's invisibility cloak to life and bind it to a piece of your own clothing.

Ps, how would I go about this? Again I don't just want a construct. I want it to have the collective enthusiasm of the people who watch Harry Potter to help fuel my cloak! That would also give it personality instead of just being an extension of my own consciousness.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Have you heard of Chaos magic because that's what this is. Check out Google.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 10:07 AM
What I don't like about this is incorporating the energy of others to your work. You don't know what their intent was when they sent out the Energy it's just wild like that.

I may be wrong but that's my opinion.

I usually cleanse and purify any and all Magickal Tool so that only my intent and will may move from there on.

Some Energies may be Poisonous to your work if not properly handled well. Again that's just my opinion.
01-11-2017, 10:18 AM
(01-11-2017 10:07 AM)HighMagickHaven Wrote:  What I don't like about this is incorporating the energy of others to your work. You don't know what their intent was when they sent out the Energy it's just wild like that.

I may be wrong but that's my opinion.

I usually cleanse and purify any and all Magickal Tool so that only my intent and will may move from there on.

Some Energies may be Poisonous to your work if not properly handled well. Again that's just my opinion.

I don't practice Chaos Magic so I do not know what you're talking about. Wild energy of others? What do you mean?

01-11-2017, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 10:30 AM by HighMagickHaven.)
I just believe that a Magickal Tool that isn't cleansed/purified properly might not work as good as one that has been purified/cleansed.

Like when in a Hoodoo Spell people use some of the same paper that comes from a bank receipt as a means to push the work even more.

Or like using GraveYard dirt for it's pertainment to the essence that lies in a GraveYard.

I could be wrong but I'm open to correction as it would help me grow.
01-11-2017, 10:37 AM
(01-11-2017 10:29 AM)HighMagickHaven Wrote:  I just believe that a Magickal Tool that isn't cleansed/purified properly might not work as good as one that has been purified/cleansed.

Like when in a Hoodoo Spell people use some of the same paper that comes from a bank receipt as a means to push the work even more.

Or like using GraveYard dirt for it's pertainment to the essence that lies in a GraveYard.

I could be wrong but I'm open to correction as it would help me grow.

Unless I'm reading you wrong I still don't understand. The first part about cleansing tools was clear but I don't see how the next two statements about bank notes and graveyard dirt relate to cleansing magical tools and further still I don't see how cleansing tools relates to conjuring or summoning fictional ones.....which was your original question.

01-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Oh I think you're referring to the OP.

I'm just saying that Energy needs to be wielded Wisely. Sorry if I made a muck of things. I'm trying to keep it Academical.
01-11-2017, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:03 AM by Greendragonwolfkin.)
(01-11-2017 10:02 AM)The God-King Wrote:  Have you heard of Chaos magic because that's what this is. Check out Google.

Yes I knew this would be classified as chaos magick, and that is something I practice a lot.

I just had never heard of someone bringing something straight out of fiction. I had only ever heard of them creating a copy of what they wanted.

Edit
I will google and see what I can find.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-11-2017, 10:57 AM
I don't get it either. What does hoodoos use of dirts and bank receipts have to do with tools? Dirts and things like bank envelopes are ingredients, they aren't "tools." They are mineral components. You can burn the envelope and add it to candles, the same with dirt. They form one component among many. A tool like a ritual sword or blade, is a completely different thing altogether.
01-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Ah ok I apologize. I withdraw my comments I don't want to confuse no one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Iron Box: a magical device Feywer96 7 146 07-19-2017 09:31 PM
Last Post: Rashnu
  The Unlucky One: Will you heed & <- prosper? Coded magical speech. The Artis Magistra 3 131 06-08-2017 01:52 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Find out magical properties of plants? jake3598 21 920 06-01-2017 03:18 AM
Last Post: Hagen Van Horne
  Magical tattoos deos 11 628 05-09-2017 03:47 PM
Last Post: Frozenthunderbolt
  How Does One Simply Work With Entities By Summoning Without Imprisoning Them? Vortex Fortitude 16 713 04-20-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: Vortex Fortitude