Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoning or conjuring fictional magical tools.
01-11-2017, 11:08 AM
No I am not confused, I just don't understand if you're asking or telling, or if you didn't know what dirts are used for. Tools are tools, but most hoodoo people aren't using "tools" like someone practicing grimoiric traditions would be. I have a couple mortar and pestles from different parts of the world. A silver pen knife for making quincunxes on candles, but mostly bowls, plates, vases for my altar. I don't really have tools that I use for energy work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 11:27 AM
(01-11-2017 10:41 AM)HighMagickHaven Wrote:  Oh I think you're referring to the OP.

I'm just saying that Energy needs to be wielded Wisely. Sorry if I made a muck of things. I'm trying to keep it Academical.

Oh man, my mistake. I thought you were the OP. #embarrassing Blush

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:43 AM by HighMagickHaven.)
It's ok. Thank You you guys. Smiling
01-11-2017, 11:56 AM
(01-11-2017 09:58 AM)Greendragonwolfkin Wrote:  Yes I know that physical manifestations are probably out of the question, but why not try and bring Harry's invisibility cloak to life and bind it to a piece of your own clothing.
I want it to have the collective enthusiasm of the people who watch Harry Potter to help fuel my cloak!

This sounds very interesting. I can't help but think of the possibility of energy work to achieve such a thing.
Enchanting an item is channeling energy into a specific item with intent, therefore "enchanting" the item with the magical energy of a specific "flavor" (As far as I know this is right).
Is there such a thing as conjuration so we can visualize the item in the astral realm, then enchant it and bind it to a physical item like the OP said?
What I mean by conjuration is channeling enough energy into an astral item to give it sufficient mass/charge/energy mass for it to be able to interact with our reality? I have not heard of such a process, but then again I am fairly new to magic.

I'm pulling ideas from sigils and applying sigils to your astral body for specific effects. Also similar effect when you create a servitor out of nothing, then it becomes something, then it uses the energy you feed it (then later from other sources) to effect our reality. It seems like it could be possible. Not for a beginner who doesn't even meditate of course (no offense if you don't), but for a skilled practitioner.

Although, this might be another thought experiment that has nothing to do with reality or may infringe laws or theorems I am unaware of. That being said, if any of this rings true/ false, I would appreciate the learning opportunity from more experienced practitioners to help correct this or guide this in a direction that can be fruitful.
01-11-2017, 12:47 PM
(01-11-2017 11:56 AM)Dr Strange Stuff Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 09:58 AM)Greendragonwolfkin Wrote:  Yes I know that physical manifestations are probably out of the question, but why not try and bring Harry's invisibility cloak to life and bind it to a piece of your own clothing.
I want it to have the collective enthusiasm of the people who watch Harry Potter to help fuel my cloak!

This sounds very interesting. I can't help but think of the possibility of energy work to achieve such a thing.
Enchanting an item is channeling energy into a specific item with intent, therefore "enchanting" the item with the magical energy of a specific "flavor" (As far as I know this is right).
Is there such a thing as conjuration so we can visualize the item in the astral realm, then enchant it and bind it to a physical item like the OP said?
What I mean by conjuration is channeling enough energy into an astral item to give it sufficient mass/charge/energy mass for it to be able to interact with our reality? I have not heard of such a process, but then again I am fairly new to magic.

I'm pulling ideas from sigils and applying sigils to your astral body for specific effects. Also similar effect when you create a servitor out of nothing, then it becomes something, then it uses the energy you feed it (then later from other sources) to effect our reality. It seems like it could be possible. Not for a beginner who doesn't even meditate of course (no offense if you don't), but for a skilled practitioner.

Although, this might be another thought experiment that has nothing to do with reality or may infringe laws or theorems I am unaware of. That being said, if any of this rings true/ false, I would appreciate the learning opportunity from more experienced practitioners to help correct this or guide this in a direction that can be fruitful.

Thanks for your input!

My theory was that they already exist because of all the feeling of the people watching the movies and reading the books. You've also got to take into consideration infinite possibilities! I just have the problem of bringing them into this world from the thoughts of Harry Potter fans. Or the world J. K. Rowling was perceiving ( perceiving not creating) when she first wrote the books.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-11-2017, 12:49 PM
I wish you well on your endeavours. If you succeed let us know.
01-11-2017, 01:49 PM
(01-11-2017 12:49 PM)HighMagickHaven Wrote:  I wish you well on your endeavours. If you succeed let us know.

Thanks! I will. I'm still hoping I can get some more people's thoughts on what I'm try to do.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Although I practice some chaos magic, this specifically isn't something I'm to knowledgeable about but I'll shoot some ideas anyways. I believe you're in some different territory with your idea that you won't find much info on, or even get the kind of constructive comments you might be looking for. Also, some people just take these kinds of ideas as a joke so get ready for that if others decide to respond. But unknown territory is where amazing, groundbreaking findings come from! Or where we begin to lose our minds Wink

With that said, you're going to have to come up with your own method and just experiment. Build from what you already know, and things you find in research. Also, you may have to break the final process down into bits, testing each component alone until each one can be refined and the combined into a complete ritual.

It seems like the first task will be how to connect with the energy of a fictional item. You mentioned the energy from fans feeding these items, and Dr. Strange Stuff mentioned Astral energy. That might be a good starting point. Maybe you can make a sigil for the item and program it to collect/store that energy into the real tool you want to enchant.

Anways, that's all I got for now. Might not be a full answer but hopefully it can get some juices flowing. Just keep in mind that your probably gonna have to do lots of experimentation, which means failures and successes.

Good luck!

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
01-12-2017, 02:56 AM
(01-11-2017 03:13 PM)Ryen Wrote:  Although I practice some chaos magic, this specifically isn't something I'm to knowledgeable about but I'll shoot some ideas anyways. I believe you're in some different territory with your idea that you won't find much info on, or even get the kind of constructive comments you might be looking for. Also, some people just take these kinds of ideas as a joke so get ready for that if others decide to respond. But unknown territory is where amazing, groundbreaking findings come from! Or where we begin to lose our minds Wink

With that said, you're going to have to come up with your own method and just experiment. Build from what you already know, and things you find in research. Also, you may have to break the final process down into bits, testing each component alone until each one can be refined and the combined into a complete ritual.

It seems like the first task will be how to connect with the energy of a fictional item. You mentioned the energy from fans feeding these items, and Dr. Strange Stuff mentioned Astral energy. That might be a good starting point. Maybe you can make a sigil for the item and program it to collect/store that energy into the real tool you want to enchant.

Anways, that's all I got for now. Might not be a full answer but hopefully it can get some juices flowing. Just keep in mind that your probably gonna have to do lots of experimentation, which means failures and successes.

Good luck!

I thought this would be pretty new, and I always wanted to do something nobody else has done!Happy You've got me really exited now! Besides Im already a little crazy and I kinda like it. Cool

I guess I'll be doing a lot of experimenting. That sounds fun too! I love chaos magick!!!

Hmmm. I Wonder if I could use the symbol for the deathly hollows for creating a sigil for the invisibility cloak. But that symbol incorporates al three, and the triangle itself has its own occult meanings/sacred geometry.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Sign_o...ly_Hallows

Thanks for your reply! It got me thinking again.Smiling

01-12-2017, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:58 AM by amxha.)
It sounds more like "pop culture magic" than chaos magic to me.
Chaos magic draws on traditional elements and uses them in a way that the individual mage finds most efficient,
sometimes taking the shape of something that isn't quite the 'standard' way of working.
EDIT: I think the term is used so loosely that we apply it to any magic working that's just completely outside of a tradition.
If you're just trying to empower objects from pop culture things like Harry Potter, I think its closer to noetics and energy work than anything.
The 'thought is magic' ideology is getting stronger and stronger these days... and I find it a little worrisome because it contributes to a lot of poor long-term consequences for many practitioners I interact with in social groups besides this forum.

However, say that besides only using a sigil for the invisibility cloak experiment, you actually used or applied traditional thought and magic to the concept.
ie. Empowering the sigil with the powers and influences of Venus, the Sun, and Jupiter since this triad is used (in the GKOS) for works concerning invisibility;
Maybe performing the working on the Day of Venus in the Hour of the Sun, or vice versa, or consistently empowering the sigil on the corresponding planetary days and hours (Day of Sun in Hour of Sun, Day of Jupiter in Hour of Jupiter, etc.) and it'd be some chaos-celestial magic that packs a real punch.

Of course, I'm on a celestial magic kick so I'm sort of biased, but even I use the planets in a "chaote" sort of way as well,
thanks to understanding all the trad symbolism and how the powers are called down.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Unlucky One: Will you heed & <- prosper? Coded magical speech. The Artis Magistra 3 107 06-08-2017 01:52 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Find out magical properties of plants? jake3598 21 840 06-01-2017 03:18 AM
Last Post: Hagen Van Horne
  Magical tattoos deos 11 500 05-09-2017 03:47 PM
Last Post: Frozenthunderbolt
  How Does One Simply Work With Entities By Summoning Without Imprisoning Them? Vortex Fortitude 16 661 04-20-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: Vortex Fortitude
  SIGNS of magical power in a Natal Chart GR8 GRANSON OA' MASTAFREEMASON 33 1,540 04-17-2017 12:14 AM
Last Post: jake3598