Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup :)
01-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here and introduce myself. I've been interested in the occult for... as long as I remember, I suppose. Last year I began focusing on meditation (for energy manipulation mostly) and practicing sigil magick. I'm an atheist and skeptical of mostly anything but I cannot deny the power of the subconscious, especially since I've had quite a bit of success with sigils.

I just discovered this forum as I've lately started to take the whole thing a little bit more seriously, studying, practicing, the whole nine yards.

So, anyway, hey everyone Smiling I'm glad to be part of this community and I'm looking to learn as much as I can. Hope you're having a great day and I'll see you around!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Welcome.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]
01-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Welcome!

[Image: 086ebd5a-fb21-45bd-84de-e0461e0fcc72.jpg]

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

We sometimes want to be led by
The hand of a higher creature
So we just have to follow
The direction of the navigator

--Funker Vogt, 'Navigator'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2017, 10:15 PM
That's awesome! One can work wonders with just sigils, let alone the subconscious.

You know, we can express magic the same as when people say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"; we could describe it the best as we can but we can't replicate the same effect on other people. So, to do magic, belief is not a must. I'm an skeptic myself and keep doing magic, albeit not ceremonial... yet!

Welcome Aboard Scotty! Smiling