Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Fast St. Expedite
12-25-2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 10:42 PM by ss108.)
So I've decided to keep a statue of St. Expedite on my altar permanently and make weekly offerings of : candle light , Frankincense smoke and rum ( Not Bacardi lol ) . I am going this route because shortly after I finished my novena ( to St. Expedite) my post surgical pains came back. But within a day of setting up on the altar my pain dissapeared again, so my fingers are crossed.

I also experience periodic neuropathic pain which can be very severe , I had a bout perhaps a week ago, so I quickly turned to St. Expedite who pretty much took care of it all within mere minutes. Please keep in mind that
meds don't really work well for the type of neuropathy in question. I'd say for severe cases, especially for recurring problems, set up a dedicated altar and make offerings every week.

This is a very easy to please spirit. Just follow up promptly with any and all promises made to him. Working with him, as mentioned, is a very simple process.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2016, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016 06:29 AM by JintheNinja.)
If you have chronic pain, you're working with the wrong Saint. I highly advise you to work with a member of the celestial court of healers. Namely st Raphael, but there are many, st Martin de porres, st pantelimon, st Luke the apostle, st Margaret of Antioch, st roch, st Therese of liseux, brother Andre, st kateri tekawitha, our lady of good health, our lady of perpetual help, any of the black madonnas are generally associated with disease and miraculous healing, st rose of Lima, st hildegaard of bingen, San Jose Gregorio Hernandez, teresita, Nino fidencio, don Pedro urumilla, amongst numerous others.

Why you're petitioning a fast Saint for a chronic problem.... Even if you enshrine him, it's for fast movement in situational contexts. He might be a good adjunct for relief of immediate pain, but in terms of long term working, you're far better off with someone dedicated to physical healing.
02-26-2017, 06:54 PM
I can't say personally that St. Expedite has been the "wrong" Saint. I've continued to experience great results up to this very day. Some days I have no pain at all which is stunning when you consider that I have fractured hardware.

Yes, I know all about Raphael, I evoked him several months ago and have 7 pages of single spaced transcripts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  St. Expedite the Great! ss108 20 1,304 12-17-2016 06:22 AM
Last Post: ss108
  Thank you St Expedite! Oldlove179 10 1,151 03-19-2016 08:57 AM
Last Post: Oldlove179