Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you St. Expedite.
09-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Thank you St. Expedite. You delivered quickly and powerfully again, and I am so thankful for your help. I hope you are enjoying your beautiful yellow roses and pound cake.

St. Expedite assisted me quickly and powerfully with a love/finance matter. I suggest working with this glorious Saint, just remember to always treat him with respect and give him his promised offering if he delivers within the time period you set forth. He loves pound cake and yellow flowers. He also likes when you spread his name with love, grace, honor and goodness. If you want the specific spell I used which has worked effectively many times (written by me), I will gladly give it to you if you message me with a formal request for it.
Thank you St. Expedite!! You are appreciated and admired. Glory to this speedy saint!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Shalom.
09-14-2017, 01:27 PM
2 thumbs way up. Smiling

09-16-2017, 06:43 AM
To love and finances?
Would you share your spell?
09-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Hello everyone,

I used the method Red Roses kindly shared and IT WORKS!

Because I like to be a good host, I prepared an altar for St Expedite a few weeks ago. When it occurred to me, I lit a candle for him, picked some yellow flowers for him and also gave him some shortbread cookies.

I petitioned St Expedite on Wednesday of this week and yesterday I had news that had been continuously delayed and the response that I received was favourable to me.

I had never worked with St Expedite before, though I was aware of him.

Again, thank you Red Roses and thank you St Expedite. I may play him the "I have a need for speed" quote from "Top Gun" ;-)

I hope that everyone is well.
09-18-2017, 07:11 AM
(09-16-2017 06:43 AM)thiagobr Wrote:  To love and finances?
Would you share your spell?

You can PM me for the specific spell. I used it on a rich man I'm seeing, so it worked for both my love and finance life.
09-18-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi Redroses. Congrats on your success. I am also interested in your spell but i would only pm you for the spell if it is appropriate for my situation. My question is do we need to have Christian faith before we can get help from st expedite? I am not religious and certainly not a Christian although I believe in God. So do you think I can still ask St expedite for help? Grateful for your answer.
09-18-2017, 10:41 AM
You have to have some good in you to work with Saints.
09-18-2017, 11:23 AM
Hi there. Thanks for the reply. I believe we all have some goodness in ourselves. My concern is whether we need to have a Christian faith to successfully work with the saints such as St expedite. Can anybody enlighten me on this issue please. Appreciated.
09-18-2017, 11:26 AM
No one can do the work of making a Bond with them than you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thank You St Expedite: Fast AND Successful Green Flame 4 192 09-21-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: Eeveepony
  St. Expedite delivers AGAIN! RedRoses 15 623 08-20-2017 09:34 AM
Last Post: Calvin_MQ
  saint Expedite MarlboroMan 59 7,042 06-13-2017 08:46 AM
Last Post: Dreammussings
  Thank you Saint Expedite! You Delivered Successfully & Quickly Again! RedRoses 29 1,063 06-13-2017 06:35 AM
Last Post: Mageire
  Saint Expedite Ritual Seatown_magus 34 5,421 03-03-2017 12:15 AM
Last Post: love_fade