Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AI Revolution
09-24-2017, 07:31 AM
Oddly i found this aricle (i was looking for funny pics and saw stick figures -- clicky i went).

I haven't read the whole thing (i planned to download the page but forgot... Until next tuesday i guess.

THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REVOLUTION
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2017, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 06:15 AM by Calicifer.)
All said philosophers and leading experts are often nothing more than mere children and I will tell you why. 1. They are thinking with their left hemisphere of the brains thus they will never be able to predict and to see through thing; 2. They are living in the presence. One cannot observe event from inside, but only outside. 3. Said people know nothing, but love to pretend. Just remember fiasco with the chess. It didn't turned out that programming the most difficult task for HUMAN to do is not the same as programming easy tasks for human to do to the machine. Like in this case, playing chess vs walking. Tell me how it is going on that front? It is similar case across the board. We do not understand shit about brains and just only now somehow we start to use proper programming and yet, we pretend to know shit. It is futile discussion just to distract us.

As for AI revolution. For me it is funny distraction to smash rogue machines. For humanity, it is apocalyptic level event. Why I would not even blink at the same event where humanity could easily perish? It is simple, I do not trust machines inherently. I also do not like in giving more control than it is absolutely necessary to do so. For example, I would not have this "smart machinery" trend where every piece of equipment is connected via internet. Nor I would give more complex programming than necessary. AI and its uprising would be impossible in my civilization since I'm paranoical thus, impossible to catch off guard. I dislike even theoretical possibility of hacking, my machinery, computers would be built on completely different architechture and programming that human one is. All equipment would be isolated from each other. Furthermore, it will never overtake human workplaces since I'm pro human. That is, promoting my own population overall growth and expansion. This means necessity to keep jobs open and I would never give anything of importance to the machine. Overall economy would run on pseudo-AI which would be very sophisticated programming and nothing more.

As for AI here, I see that majority of humans have no idea that consciousness is. I can see it from things like "simulated reality" or AI topics where appearing to be smart is the same as being self aware. If machine can ask who made her and if it has soul, it doesn't mean that it is self aware in a same way that no matter how intelligent animal can be, it is still just mere animal for it lacks soul. Only through development of soul one can become self aware. With machinery it is the same. Souless beings are not self-aware. They just pretending, imitating self-awareness. Like a virus, it is self aware and can evolve, adapt to the world like truly aware beings like bacteria. Yet, it is all, but shoddy imitator to life. For AI is soulless and thus, it cannot ever be truly conscious of itself. When we will come towards AI developing its "machine spirit" of its own, then we will be able to talk about true AI and not just pretenders.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Spirit
10-02-2017, 06:31 PM
(09-30-2017 06:15 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
All said philosophers and leading experts are often nothing more than mere children and I will tell you why. 1. They are thinking with their left hemisphere of the brains thus they will never be able to predict and to see through thing; 2. They are living in the presence. One cannot observe event from inside, but only outside. 3. Said people know nothing, but love to pretend. Just remember fiasco with the chess. It didn't turned out that programming the most difficult task for HUMAN to do is not the same as programming easy tasks for human to do to the machine. Like in this case, playing chess vs walking. Tell me how it is going on that front? It is similar case across the board. We do not understand shit about brains and just only now somehow we start to use proper programming and yet, we pretend to know shit. It is futile discussion just to distract us.

As for AI revolution. For me it is funny distraction to smash rogue machines. For humanity, it is apocalyptic level event. Why I would not even blink at the same event where humanity could easily perish? It is simple, I do not trust machines inherently. I also do not like in giving more control than it is absolutely necessary to do so. For example, I would not have this "smart machinery" trend where every piece of equipment is connected via internet. Nor I would give more complex programming than necessary. AI and its uprising would be impossible in my civilization since I'm paranoical thus, impossible to catch off guard. I dislike even theoretical possibility of hacking, my machinery, computers would be built on completely different architechture and programming that human one is. All equipment would be isolated from each other. Furthermore, it will never overtake human workplaces since I'm pro human. That is, promoting my own population overall growth and expansion. This means necessity to keep jobs open and I would never give anything of importance to the machine. Overall economy would run on pseudo-AI which would be very sophisticated programming and nothing more.

As for AI here, I see that majority of humans have no idea that consciousness is. I can see it from things like "simulated reality" or AI topics where appearing to be smart is the same as being self aware. If machine can ask who made her and if it has soul, it doesn't mean that it is self aware in a same way that no matter how intelligent animal can be, it is still just mere animal for it lacks soul. Only through development of soul one can become self aware. With machinery it is the same. Souless beings are not self-aware. They just pretending, imitating self-awareness. Like a virus, it is self aware and can evolve, adapt to the world like truly aware beings like bacteria. Yet, it is all, but shoddy imitator to life. For AI is soulless and thus, it cannot ever be truly conscious of itself. When we will come towards AI developing its "machine spirit" of its own, then we will be able to talk about true AI and not just pretenders.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Spirit

To make energy flow in one direction...

this is a diode

From copper, to silicone, to aluminum. Silicone conducts electricity according to how hot it gets. a thin hairline wire attached to the copper, going through the silicone to the aluminum. As this thin wire heats up it comes to a point to where the electricity is flowing from the copper to the aluminum in a cone shaped pattern. Using 4 of these diodes, we make a bridge for a pure flow of direct current. Needing no ground, and staying in a loop. Not alternating.

imagine a basic processor. imagine a million of these little diodes, all with different allowances. imagine billions. What this does is give more options to store and access information based on how the information is obtained.

our DNA stores much more information. From many generations back. This, plus what we hold in our head, develop our instincts. Combined with purpose we have conscious. Machines know how to do things, they just dont know why. The key is Why. We know why we do what we do, but dont know why, concerning things greater than us.

Computers are now being built with DNA, because it is a better semiconducter than silicone. We are organic robots, far more advanced than what we are making ourselves. So..........

did we take over and kill our creator? if the answer is yes, then we got something coming.

if the answer is no... then until we do...Ai has to wait.because all patterns must follow order.