Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beginning
01-08-2017, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 01:53 PM by Shadow.)
My advise is to focus on one (at most two) thing(s) only, at least starting out. Figure out what your interests are and what feels natural to you, then really just practice that one thing until you're competent at it and getting results. Since you've been on the armchair you should have a decent feel for what you're interested in by now, hopefully.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 11:03 PM
(01-08-2017 01:52 PM)Shadow Wrote:  My advise is to focus on one (at most two) thing(s) only, at least starting out. Figure out what your interests are and what feels natural to you, then really just practice that one thing until you're competent at it and getting results. Since you've been on the armchair you should have a decent feel for what you're interested in by now, hopefully.

I was born without apparent psychic abilities, so right now I'm focusing on improving memory/concentration/ESP. Such things somewhat cross paths with evocation, so ceremonial magic was also brought to my attention.

I won't be doing traditional evocation tho, I'm short on money and getting the right tools would take me forever. I hope those entities don't kill me because I don't follow their protocols. Tounge

Thank you Shadow!
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Hi! I'm new too. And definitely for those who tend to disperse easily and fast focus on 1-2 things is the best approach.
"What are the bases/foundations for you?" That's the question!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A new beginning Tankred787 4 148 10-07-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: Tharlion
  Beginning My Journey DeadAlive 9 250 09-16-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: DeadAlive