Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death Trap -Videos on Lies and Reincarnation
12-16-2015, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 01:19 PM by Warcloud.)

These videos highlight the problems inherent with being stuck on one side of the coin as opposed to overstanding both polarities for what they are and how said polarities work to uphold the structure of the matrix -whether by dreams, agreements and pacts, visions, telepathy or what have you.

If you are curious on info about reincarnation, why earth is a prison planet and how you can avoid being another leaf in the wind, see the above links in the order posted. Dont be a battery.... Peace -Warcloud

PS: I am aware of the inherent flaw of the above to make one think of the above being an offshoot of the whole "Fallen Angels" and demonic theories, but having experienced the above reincarnation traps personally, I realize their is something bigger to this program of life than most are aware of. The only way to believe is to see it unless one's intuition is sharp and you can intuit the reasons behind the same. Just some food for thought!

Also, I want to make clear my underlying questions and reasons for posting these videos:

If us knowing what we know of this world, is it acceptable to be tricked into coming back? Would one want to? Or would one want to keep going to higher planes of existence? Thats what I guess Im asking any and everyone here: Do you really wish to come back to this shit hole or have the choice (which you dont if you leave it up to the program) to keep going forward?

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2015, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2015 11:29 PM by Harvey.)
I've embedded the videos for you, watching now.

The guy in the second video gave me cancer.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2015, 09:23 AM
He gave you cancer? Woaahhhh... wait a minute here! Smiling How so?

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
12-17-2015, 10:03 AM
I understood, perhaps incorrectly, this video would be about reincarnation. And yet for the first few minutes, I didn't find anything about reincarnation. But that's not what made me decide to stop watching. It was that he authoritatively spouts nonsensical statements like, "half truths are the most trapping", as though it was common knowledge that could not be disputed. But never digs deeper into what this even means or why we should care. He starts talking about "old energy games on Earth" - wtf is an energy game? How can he possibly know these "games" have been going on for 5 million years? I'm certain he just plucked that number out of thin air. But then he starts telling me about the oldest way to trap souls! The very concept of a "soul" is a topic for great debate and yet this guy claims, firstly, they are real and that he even knows how to trap them? And not just him but people have known this for millions of years? Humans haven't even been around for millions of years... "The easiest way to trap, control, energy drain souls" - what are you talking about man? This is nonsense.

12-17-2015, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 11:06 AM by Shadow.)
These people display SUCH a lack of understanding overall. The one claims duality is an illusion and at the same time incorporates a form of duality embedded within their understandings without even realizing it is a form of duality. At any rate, take everything you take from the new age with a HUUUGE grain of fucking salt Lol. They really don't know what they're talking about and have an absolute minimal amount of evidence for any of their claims.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
12-17-2015, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 11:44 AM by Warcloud.)
So many points to touch on here... Let me just begin by saying that, you knowing how well I can perceive things, dont you think I would know if there was any merit to the above or not and if there wasnt you'd think I'd post "nonsense?" Smiling

(12-17-2015 10:03 AM)Harvey Wrote:  Humans haven't even been around for millions of years...

I beg to differ my friend. Not only have we been around much longer than the meager 10,000 years according to pop science, but we've (our precursors, "homo erectus") been around as far back as 1.5 million years according to carbon dating http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...cientists.

The above article, as well as this one more specifically: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-cave.html go on to describe a recent finding of human existence dating as far back as 2.8 million years ago! This was discovered last September btw.

(12-17-2015 10:03 AM)Harvey Wrote:  It was that he authoritatively spouts nonsensical statements like, "half truths are the most trapping", as though it was common knowledge that could not be disputed.

Yes I understand your misgivings, but in psychology, politics and even in the streets, we find proof that "half-truths" can and have been used against people in order to manipulate them for a certain outcome. Its like I tell you Mr. X hit your sister and I show you a pic of her with a black eye which you confirm by asking her who did it; she answers by saying Mr. X and before she could explain, you put Mr. X underground somewhere and thats that. Unknown to you, Mr. X slipped and hit her by mistake and I capitalized on this half truth to get you to do my dirty work.

(12-17-2015 10:03 AM)Harvey Wrote:  He starts talking about "old energy games on Earth" - wtf is an energy game?

The good old energy games! Smiling If one can astral project or do some research on this, info can be found on the above with a little bit of digging and from various sources. They knew about it in Kemet (ancient Egypt) as well as in Sumeria and a few other cultures. Its like the "you are a battery" connotation underlying the matrix more or less, but of course, deeper and has been going on for a VERY LONG time my friend and of a metaphysical origin. I bs you not.

(12-17-2015 10:03 AM)Harvey Wrote:  But then he starts telling me about the oldest way to trap souls! The very concept of a "soul" is a topic for great debate and yet this guy claims, firstly, they are real and that he even knows how to trap them? And not just him but people have known this for millions of years?

Honestly I dont remember him saying that we have known this "for millions of years" but there are rituals going as far back as 7,000 years ago that can shed light on this obscured fact. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead there is a spell for that. Moreover, just the same way a magician can "trap" a spirit in a goetic ritual it can be done to a regular spiritual being as well. The principle is the same and has worked against many throughout history.

To put it more simply, if a regular human being can trap someone mentally (coercion, manipulation, indoctrination) why cant a more advanced being trap a spirit? We see examples of these trappings everyday and littered throughout history from the Pimp/Hoe analogy, to overzealous patriotism (Hitler, Mussolini, etc), to politicians trapping the fuck outta people with law and courtiership /diplomacy (Kissinger is a great example).

On another note, Im not sure if you're familiar with psychich vampirism, but anyone well versed in the same can drain a person's life force my friend... Shit, swim was OBE'ing and was swarmed by entities of the same nature a few weeks back looking to drain him. We've got a mutual friend here that's familiar with those entities in case you dont believe me....

All in all, Im not trying to debate on any of this, just providing a window to obscured truths (based on swim's personal experience) provided in these links. -Warcloud

(12-17-2015 11:05 AM)Shadow Wrote:  These people display SUCH a lack of understanding overall. The one claims duality is an illusion and at the same time incorporates a form of duality embedded within their understandings without even realizing it is a form of duality. At any rate, take everything you take from the new age with a HUUUGE grain of fucking salt Lol. They really don't know what they're talking about and have an absolute minimal amount of evidence for any of their claims.

Wow... not you too Shadow... Anyhow here goes:

Ive covered all this in that thread on Immortality by Harvey a couple of weeks back, just in a more coherent matter. This is actually breaking down some of the stuff I said and some of the things I was hinting at, and nobody could argue that it wasnt on point then, so why should it be so now?

My point is this: if you dont know you're stuck in an illusory (Maya the Buddhists called it), 3D Matrix (according to many celebrated scientists and this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/...stion.html) that has its own safeguards against intrusion JUST LIKE the Tree of Life has at each station then these links arent gonna do ya any justice.

Unless you have the ability to intuit or have projected or regressed and seen the same, then no matter who says what, you will have your own opinions. I believe experience is the best teacher, not getting hung up on specifics or semantics but understanding the PRINCIPLE of a thing my friend. -Warcloud

12-17-2015, 12:16 PM
Quote:Not only have we been around much longer than the meager 10,000 years according to pop science

Where did you get this figure from? Modern humans are believed to have dated back about 100,000-150,000 years and some (notable Dawkins) think 200,000 is closer to the mark.

Quote:http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...cientists.

Your link is broken. But it's beside the point. It's an outrageous statement to say that "humans" lived 1.5 million years ago. By this logic, I can say our ancestors were around 3.5 billion years ago.

But let's say you are right. Humans 1.5 million years ago or even human existence 2.8 million years ago... This is not the same as 5 million years ago and doesn't change the fact that this bloke literally plucked this number out of thin air in a poor attempt of rhetoric. Surely you can agree with me that this is bad practice.

Quote:Yes I understand your misgivings, but in psychology, politics and even in the streets, we find proof that "half-truths" can and have been used against people in order to manipulate them for a certain outcome. Its like I tell you Mr. X hit your sister and I show you a pic of her with a black eye which you confirm by asking her who did it; she answers by saying Mr. X and before she could explain, you put Mr. X underground somewhere and thats that. Unknown to you, Mr. X slipped and hit her by mistake and I capitalized on this half truth to get you to do my dirty work.

Yes, I can understand what half-truths are. But I have no idea how they're trapping or how one could possibly quantify them being the "most trapping" as if there were a scale of how trapping something is...

Quote:To put it more simply, if a regular human being can trap someone mentally (coercion, manipulation, indoctrination) why cant a more advanced being trap a spirit? We see examples of these trappings everyday and littered throughout history from the Pimp/Hoe analogy, to overzealous patriotism (Hitler, Mussolini, etc), to politicians trapping the fuck outta people with law and courtiership /diplomacy (Kissinger is a great example).

I don't know why we're referring to this as trapping. Or what spirits have to do with it. The pimp/hoe analogy as well as your political examples can all be explained through psychological inquiry - we don't need to involve spirits or souls to examine this phenomenon.

Quote:All in all, Im not trying to debate on any of this, just providing a window to obscured truths (based on swim's personal experience) provided in these links.

Of course. You can understand my reaction though since I am not involved in magic or this element of spirituality.

Quote:and nobody could argue that it wasnt on point then, so why should it be so now?

I'm not sure there's much relevant carry-over from this guy's discourse to that topic.

Quote:My point is this: if you dont know you're stuck in an illusory (Maya the Buddhists called it), 3D Matrix (according to many celebrated scientists and this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/...stion.html) that has its own safeguards against intrusion JUST LIKE the Tree of Life has at each station then these links arent gonna do ya any justice.

I can't see how this point is relevant to soul trapping via half-truths.

12-17-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm well aware of the concepts of Maya. I'm just saying the new agers' views and understanding of such concepts are inherently flawed. These people have basically just read the Wikipedia page on Maya and then formulated a perspective on it which they hold as absolute. I don't think some of them have done the years of constant research on such matters in the way that myself and many others on this site have dedicated themselves to.

I'm not suggesting that you yourself have clouded judgement on the matters at hand. Just some of the people you seem to be doing your own research on at the moment. I've done a lot of studying their positions too; it's perfectly fine to absorb the information for consideration. Just don't forget to have a healthy skepticism about it all, just as you should do with all things.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
12-17-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 01:18 PM by Warcloud.)
Quote:Where did you get this figure from? Modern humans are believed to have dated back about 100,000-150,000 years and some (notable Dawkins) think 200,000 is closer to the mark.

I meant to say according to popular/christian belief. And I more or less agree with Darwin, although he was an idiot to think man evolved from bacteria in the physical sense (another half truth) but thats neither here nor there...

I guess the above goes to show that when it comes to numbers, we can easily be off the mark. I know you said the guy said 5 million, but I dont care on exact numbers when understanding the principle is much more important, no?

Quote:Yes, I can understand what half-truths are. But I have no idea how they're trapping or how one could possibly quantify them being the "most trapping" as if there were a scale of how trapping something is...

Of course there are varying degrees to any and everything my friend. In your defense, I will say that I didnt know you arent into magick or astral projection, but anyone that has astral projected and has proficiency in it (and even those dealing with Goetic spirits), knows that there are beings out there that will try to entrap you, whether its with an agreement, coercion, lie, and half truth.

With that said, the Matrix is setup to where -regardless of your belief system- once your body dies, you will see that which you believe in, for example: a christian sees christ or a christ like figure; catholics the virgin mary; and islamists a mummahad like figure or whatever they're fundamental belief in life after death is according to what they study...

These beings then, turn around and reflect your negatives (your shortcomings, faults, downfalls, mistakes, etc) the same way that the astral projects what you believe, feel and think and get you on some guilt trip bs. Then they'll get you to AGREE to come back and do it over again, whereby your memory is erased and you, my friend, come back to a body. If you dont recall I hinted at us being here by "agreement" on the immortality thread when you said you didnt agree to be here and this is part of the programming.

Quote:I don't know why we're referring to this as trapping. Or what spirits have to do with it. The pimp/hoe analogy as well as your political examples can all be explained through psychological inquiry - we don't need to involve spirits or souls to examine this phenomenon.

Of course we do if we're talking about the ongoing reincarnation manipulation, since this takes a place on a metaphysical not physical level. I just used the above as a guideline...

As for the link on us living in a quantum computer simulation:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/...stion.html

(12-17-2015 12:21 PM)Shadow Wrote:  I'm well aware of the concepts of Maya. I'm just saying the new agers' views and understanding of such concepts are inherently flawed. These people have basically just read the Wikipedia page on Maya and then formulated a perspective on it which they hold as absolute. I don't think some of them have done the years of constant research on such matters in the way that myself and many others on this site have dedicated themselves to.

I understand where you're coming from Shadow, but Im not getting caught up in their deficiencies either and neither should anyone who is versed in the above topics.

The whole point here is that the Universal construct has its own ongoing structure and so do our immediate planes of existence -even more so than the Universe imo. Also, that there are beings that psychically vampirize the unknowing is well known to us, BUT why should it stop there? Why should it stop at the astral leeches and the shit-eating spirits and not have more organized/intelligent entities that fuck around the average, half witted human being with zero to no experience with the astral plane?

Just like a cow or prey that isnt paying attention is ripe for the picking for a hungry human, I believe there are higher intelligences that see us in the same light. Notwithstanding the question of them being from here, there, aliens, demons or constructs of our own minds, not giving the above possibility a thought doesnt take away from the fact that they (these vampiric types of entities operating under the cover of christianity or islam in order to keep us running in circles) exist.

Quote:I'm not suggesting that you yourself have clouded judgement on the matters at hand. Just some of the people you seem to be doing your own research on at the moment. I've done a lot of studying their positions too; it's perfectly fine to absorb the information for consideration. Just don't forget to have a healthy skepticism about it all, just as you should do with all things.

Understood bro... What I do want to drive home is the fact that Im not averse to gaining knowledge from anything -even from a fool. Ive learned the hard way that when we start thinking we know it all or know too much to even listen to a person because of something so insignificant as an accent, spelling defect, lack of overall coherency, or even because they rub us the wrong way or whatever the case may be, then we're in trouble.

I'll be honest here, Im the type that can learn something from a stationary rock if I meditate on it long enough. As all came from a higher source, they are all parts thereof and reflect something of the same, even if the view is clouded as in the case of the specifics in the perceptions of those people in the vid BUT it doesnt mean they're wrong in PRINCIPLE imo. Moreover, swim has seen this stuff himself and has researched the same and came to the above conclusion independently of the above videos.

The question is this though: us knowing what we know of this world, is it acceptable to be tricked into coming back? Would one want to? Or would one want to keep going to higher planes of existence? Thats what I guess Im asking any and everyone here: Do you really wish to come back to this shit hole or have the choice (which you dont if you leave it up to the program) to keep going forward?

Just my thoughts amigo -no offense taken or offered here! Wink -Warcloud

12-17-2015, 01:33 PM
As always, I enjoy our discussions, Warcloud. I think the idea of reincarnation from a completely agnostic and non-Occultist standpoint may be very different to that of an Occultist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Could People Fall For Such Blatent Lies? jcolanzi 2 92 Yesterday 05:42 AM
Last Post: Santamuerte
  The death of Kim Jong-un Agamnon 3 242 09-11-2016 08:04 PM
Last Post: Agamnon
  The Death Crash of James Dean AnimalKind 4 533 07-10-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  The Saturn Death Cult AnimalKind 13 2,297 04-08-2014 12:03 PM
Last Post: Hartmann