Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death Trap -Videos on Lies and Reincarnation
12-17-2015, 01:47 PM
Likewise my friend... You know the world has a tendency to reflect that which one already believes or thinks to be real. That is reality... Actuality on the other hand, is what's really taking place regardless of our human perceptions or personal philosophy and inclinations. And thats what we are all after at the end of the day -seeing things in their true light regardless of how far fetched the actuality may be! Smiling -Warcloud

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2015, 01:56 PM
(12-17-2015 01:47 PM)Warcloud Wrote:  Likewise my friend... You know the world has a tendency to reflect that which one already believes or thinks to be real. That is reality... Actuality on the other hand, is what's really taking place regardless of our human perceptions or personal philosophy and inclinations. And thats what we are all after at the end of the day -seeing things in their true light regardless of how far fetched the actuality may be! Smiling -Warcloud

Amen to that!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-21-2016, 08:53 PM
Hmm, i've heard these arguments and beliefs before, surprisingly in places where you wouldn't always expect, and some I heard only recently puts a new spin on it for me anyway. The big white elephant that really I cant help but find is staring me in the face is- well what do we really do about it to prevent getting sucked into any trap if it does exist (and knowing how things are here on Earth then yeah, it would really figure if something is trapping and recycling souls and being oh so miserable for their own benefits). Does knowing the possibility that there IS a trap mean that we are already one step up on not being fooled?

I know that is probably a can of worms there, as for example we have had the Buddhist’s and their philosophy on reincarnation for aeons on how to break the cycle, just to name one. But it does leave me -frankly- not looking forward to figuring out what the heck to do on 'the other side' as I really don't want a 'rinse and repeat'.

I didn't get around to watching the videos mind you, but if its like what I have heard -and it appears that way, then it doesn't fill me with hope or nice warm giddy feelings but feelings of dread. How does one feel empowered then to break out of the cycle?
04-17-2016, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 11:49 PM by Seekeroftruth123.)
I had memories in childhood that I believe to be past lives. My whole life I have been taught by some religions that you are reincarnated into situations based on your karma. I've also never believed the notion of me having a sinful nature. If I really had such bad karma at the time of my last death, then why even early on in my life did I not hold onto any of these characteristics? I never had to learn to be a good person, to Learn better have a good character. These things came naturally to me and have always seemed like common sense. Any times I've ever went against my positive nature was in times of great desperation. People should not feel that they are sinful for certain acts that are done for your own survival. Anything I've done that could have effected anyone negatively was done as a last resort to stop my suffering or protect my life. All times, in doing them the action caused less harm to the other person then what would have happened to me had I not acted.

I don't think allowing your self to suffer needlessly at the hands of a malevolent person or people is necessary for spiritual growth for me at least though it's hard to tell because without much memory of my past how would I know? It seems like it would be easy for a group of beings who don't reincarnate to manipulate a group that does. The way reincarnation works is flawed for this reason. Not having memory of earths history leaves us open to be manipulated by anyone. It's an unpleasant notion that the life review could be some way to punish those who go against an agenda and cause them to go along with it subconsciously in the next lives rather then it serving its purpose of teaching things like right and wrong. Because I don't believe I have anything to gain from suffering and little to develop my character, it makes it seem as if upon death I either felt it necessary to reincarnate for another reason or was deceived/ coerced into it. Again I believe it to be the former. I think the reason I am here on this earth is actually to develop my spirituality and awaken my abilities of self sustainment in the astral ( to awaken kundalini and then the magnum opus) To finally seek the truth of all that I can tell I have been searching for many lifetimes. When I complete the magnum opus I will regain my memories and use that knowledge to help others develop theirs, expose corruption and otherwise assist others in all things truth related from my future home in the astral. A lot of people believe that at one point, we were tricked into these bodies. Told they were upgrades and something amazing to experience. The theory goes that they weren't aware they would lose their memories by accepting these bodies and that in doing so lost their spiritual abilities. Also that they thought they could re enter their astral bodies upon death but were deceived about this also. This doesnt make sense because if this was the case our bodies would not be designed to have kundalini awakening. One theory is that initially we were tricked into putting our souls in these bodies and deceived into a trap of continual reincarnation to serve as a slave race and energy source until a benevolent people came and manipulated our DNA to give us this great gift... Enki God.
04-17-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm assuming you got all this information from jos?
04-18-2016, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2016 03:29 AM by Seekeroftruth123.)
The only things in my post that I got from jos is as follows: The notion that upon completing the magnum opus, I will be self sustaining and will be able to choose life on the astral realm. Also the notion that I will have access to all my memories after magnum opus. I never get all of anything from any one source.
05-20-2016, 09:39 PM
(04-18-2016 03:27 AM)Seekeroftruth123 Wrote:  The only things in my post that I got from jos is as follows: The notion that upon completing the magnum opus, I will be self sustaining and will be able to choose life on the astral realm. Also the notion that I will have access to all my memories after magnum opus. I never get all of anything from any one source.

+1 That is the Great Work many people forget is one of the main objectives in doing anything occult to begin with. Thanks for sharing

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
05-21-2016, 01:27 AM
Quite honestly, I don't recall any past lives. There's just nothing. Well, there is something but its just a shape and that's it. I recall it from when I was a little kid usually from dreaming. It has an odd feeling I can't quite describe. I'll google something that sort of looks like it.

[Image: jumper_small.png]
Rather close to this but the tendrils would be where the edges of the dice are and it looked more organic all around. A dream I suppose non-the-less.
05-27-2016, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2016 08:09 AM by Warcloud.)
(03-21-2016 08:53 PM)Wayward_Oracle Wrote:  I didn't get around to watching the videos mind you, but if its like what I have heard -and it appears that way, then it doesn't fill me with hope or nice warm giddy feelings but feelings of dread. How does one feel empowered then to break out of the cycle?

I wrote about it before here, as far as getting practical empowerment you can use in order to build up enough confidence. Unfortunately my thread was ruined by some negativity but I can always send you the link so you can determine whats right or wrong for you. My whole emphasis was on putting practical experience over theory. Cheers

(05-21-2016 01:27 AM)Bayleaf Wrote:  Quite honestly, I don't recall any past lives. There's just nothing. Well, there is something but its just a shape and that's it. I recall it from when I was a little kid usually from dreaming. It has an odd feeling I can't quite describe. I'll google something that sort of looks like it.

[Image: jumper_small.png]
Rather close to this but the tendrils would be where the edges of the dice are and it looked more organic all around. A dream I suppose non-the-less.

Interesting... Someone who isnt me (I use this alot so as to avoid the perpetual ego ¨I¨), used to have lucid dreams about similar things & after more or less extensive excursions into the astral & seeing other things I can only chock it up to one having a predisposition to the occult/spirituality. In your case it could be that, or just an astral nasty/vampire/leech.

Let knowledge and practical wisdom be your guide to understanding this. Or it simply may be of little consequence to your overall path. Cheers!

08-11-2016, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 01:11 PM by Seekeroftruth123.)
It's been a while since I've logged into this forum and did so just now to share my new view on this subject.

When I come to a new realization, I am more then happy to change my previous belief system. I have had one of those realizations.

I don't believe any longer that my soul is not self sustaining 'as is'.

I believe the Jesus's, Buddha's, God's and Angels are not positive entities with your best interest in mind when they are reincarnating you here under the dominion of pure evil. A cesspool is not the best place to learn a lesson. They say one must learn to have compassion for others. One must suffer before they are in need of compassion. The one who gives it must suffer as well. The 'good guys' will never ship you off to the 'bad guys'. The good guys will never appear in whatever form makes you comfortable. They will use their honest form. I won't let any so called 'God' of lies rule me in any dimension.

It no longer makes sense to me that I must activate anything necessaraly to be self sustaining. Spirit form is my true form. It matters not what I do with my body... How could that change my soul? Only ego must cease.

If there's one thing I've learned in this life it is this... Do the opposite of what is promoted in religions, media, ect. Go towards the light is what they want you to do.

they've been ruling this earth for millions of years as far as I'm concerned and have rewritten history, everything is illusion. Seems their control goes beyond this physical earth. There is an emphasis on light in so many religions. Buddhism teaches that to exit the cycle of samsara that you must avoid the colored lights and go to the clear light( so I've heard), obviously the Judaic religions put an emphasis on this light too. How many movies have promoted this?!

I'm not going into the light and I only hope I can escape 'the net'

I realized all of this when spending time in other realms... The lucid dream realm and the astral realm upon projection. These realms are more deceptive then earths realms in my experience. Instead of them gaining me knowledge... Beings in these realms have lied and lied again. In fact I don't think I've learned one truth in these realms in all my experience in them. ( it's a long story) ide love to hear if anyone else feels the same way about these realms due to their first hand experience in them. Surely if these realms were the place to live I would have discovered some truth in them. I am a positive person so there's no way my outlook is putting me in a deceptive realm btw.

only a bad guy would tell u to come back to earth and fight Ina war that was orchestrated by evil ( both sides) to learn a lesson. Lies lies lies

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Could People Fall For Such Blatent Lies? jcolanzi 2 292 01-18-2017 05:42 AM
Last Post: Santamuerte
  The death of Kim Jong-un Agamnon 3 353 09-11-2016 08:04 PM
Last Post: Agamnon
  The Death Crash of James Dean AnimalKind 4 711 07-10-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  The Saturn Death Cult AnimalKind 13 2,806 04-08-2014 12:03 PM
Last Post: Hartmann
  Paul Walker = Hexed to death? StrongUnaware 36 3,270 02-14-2014 11:26 AM
Last Post: vinceguntr0n