Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death Trap -Videos on Lies and Reincarnation
08-11-2016, 10:14 PM
@warcloud, homo erectus did not have souls endowed with the spirit of GAOTU. Sapiens were and are the first of this kind. The spirit in us is what sets us apart and allows us to personally evolve and experience the other realms. The soul is the body for that.

Solve et Coagula
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Look at the extent of the universe as revealed by the latest technological advances.It is so immense and immeasurably strange as to be unfathomable in it's complexity and that to believe that the human scribblings of the last few thousands of years explains all of this as being the work of a god in the sky, who performs wonders, borders on total madness.It delineates so accurately the reality of man being but a frightened child in a hostile universe, a child that requires a crutch
in the unrealistic belief in an all powerful personal "spiritual" amulet, that will protect him on his way!
11-14-2016, 01:25 PM
Seekeroftruth123 it appears that your belief has changed little besides growing more extreme. What you say sounds like it was taken from one of the sermons of JoS. I hear all but the anti-Semitism.
Your journey is your own but such agression will only inspire negativity in your existence no matter where you go.
There is deception as well as truth no matter where you go. This is the essence of all existence. Duality is a construct of our own making. Thinking there is some side aligned with malice and some side that represents pure good. It's all just grey. Good and bad. You reap what you sew.

-S.
11-18-2016, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016 05:59 AM by SteampunkScientist.)
Man I have to ask what is it with everyone being so down on "Reality" here on good 'ol earth. I see lots of this stuff about how we live in a cesspool, how everything sucks here, and how endless reincarnations is terrible, and we need to get off the carousel, blah blah blah.

I like it here. I want to live forever (preferably in my 20 year old body rather than my current version), Make love to beautiful women, explore mysteries, go into deep space once the technology is there. Magick is here to help us do that (I lump all technological, scientific, and engineering under capital "M" Magick as as far as I am concerned, if you can bend reality to your will, however you do it, it's Magick).

That being said, yeah I want to explore all those other realms of possible existence as well, but frankly I am not down on existence. I love it... I want more of it!

YMMV.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
11-18-2016, 06:19 AM
(11-18-2016 05:58 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Man I have to ask what is it with everyone being so down on "Reality" here on good 'ol earth. I see lots of this stuff about how we live in a cesspool, how everything sucks here, and how endless reincarnations is terrible, and we need to get off the carousel, blah blah blah.

I like it here. I want to live forever (preferably in my 20 year old body rather than my current version), Make love to beautiful women, explore mysteries, go into deep space once the technology is there. Magick is here to help us do that (I lump all technological, scientific, and engineering under capital "M" Magick as as far as I am concerned, if you can bend reality to your will, however you do it, it's Magick).

That being said, yeah I want to explore all those other realms of possible existence as well, but frankly I am not down on existence. I love it... I want more of it!

YMMV.

Same same! Very much so!

Have you worked on making yourself look 20 again? I'm 30 going on 13.
11-18-2016, 07:28 AM
(11-18-2016 05:58 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Man I have to ask what is it with everyone being so down on "Reality" here on good 'ol earth.
But then, the perceptual trap we are all imprisoned in makes even this questioning of reality a question... Enough of the existential energies for the day, back to the hinterlands for me.

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
11-21-2016, 10:25 PM
(11-18-2016 06:19 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  ...

Have you worked on making yourself look 20 again? I'm 30 going on 13.

Well, I'm 53 but look about 35 I'm told - but I would greatly like to improve that number. My younger brothers are all bald with grey hair on the ears - but I have no grey and a full head of hair... so far so good! Smiling

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
11-24-2016, 08:46 AM
I have had too much stress and incidents in life... 42 going on 93. And its always about money to pay to the government usually that eats me away.

Finding contentment in something you like is a tops esp if you can make a living off it. Course, competition and actually being adept to compete is a separate matter.

If you really produce "garbage" in comparison youre going to be that starving artist or dead end job goer. Or.... On assistance living 3 gov paychecks behind.

Life can and will devour you. so you grind on or give up. Been a long time since i was actually excited but lots of shrugging my arthritic joints. I aged badly and it shows.

Word of the drunken fool. Dont try to fix others in a selfless act of paragon charity. .... Fix yourself first and the the other if you are in excess. Fuck what others say about being greedy or selfish esp if youre not hurting others. Thats just simple survival in the modern world.

Yeah, i say that but always seems i help other poor sods or homeless. Bah...

[Image: bear%203.png]
11-24-2016, 12:09 PM
(11-18-2016 05:58 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Man I have to ask what is it with everyone being so down on "Reality" here on good 'ol earth. I see lots of this stuff about how we live in a cesspool, how everything sucks here, and how endless reincarnations is terrible, and we need to get off the carousel, blah blah blah.

YMMV.

Me and you should talk Wink Please PM me if you're interested.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2016, 02:20 AM
(12-16-2015 08:53 PM)Warcloud Wrote:  

Quick skim of the Tobias video. Thanks. Ill watch this more fully later today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Could People Fall For Such Blatent Lies? jcolanzi 2 278 01-18-2017 05:42 AM
Last Post: Santamuerte
  The death of Kim Jong-un Agamnon 3 331 09-11-2016 08:04 PM
Last Post: Agamnon
  The Death Crash of James Dean AnimalKind 4 686 07-10-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  The Saturn Death Cult AnimalKind 13 2,712 04-08-2014 12:03 PM
Last Post: Hartmann
  Paul Walker = Hexed to death? StrongUnaware 36 3,140 02-14-2014 11:26 AM
Last Post: vinceguntr0n