Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elder Scrolls VI
03-09-2017, 12:28 AM
I have been a fan of the series since Morrowind and if you ask me they were all great. There are some things however I would like to see in the next game like:

---Alchemy mini game: cause alchemy is pretty fucking boring. You just get ingredients and make potions through menus so what I would like to see is a mini game that involves maybe boiling stuff, cutting, bashing and mixing stuff and see what happens all done by the player not a selective menu and it would make sense if you fuck up at first and maybe like destroy ingredients cause you have no experience at it. It would be really fun.

---Smooth combat:

The combat is the worst thing about the series. It involves the good ol hack and slash and thats boring as hell. So whay could they do is introduce a momentum system or meter that whenever it goes up, the player would perform some new moves and maybe finishing moves. Also they need to fix the collision issues that happen during combat. Ex in skyrim you'd be 10 feet away from a dragon and you'd still hit it with a sword and it clearly shows that you didnt technically but somehow it would still take damage.

---Two Paths To The Main Story:

Seriously Im tired of being the hero and savior of all. They need to make the player able to choose whether he wants that or wants to control everyone and everything.

---Reduce Contradictions:

In Skyrim you could be the leader of the dark brotherhood, the leader of the Companions, the archmage of the college of winterhold, the leader of the thieves guild all at once. This should be outta the next game. They should make the player unable to join other factions when he's already the leader of one and they should come up with some questline for leaders to send apprentices on missions and organise things in the guild. Stuff to keep the player hooked in the faction instead of just becoming the leader and on to other adventures never to be seen again inside a guild...

---Improve Magic:

Magic is kinda cool in skyrim, you shoot fireballs and sparks outta yo hands and shit but its not perfect. In the college of winterhold for example, all of the teachers talk about "experimenting" and you cant even do it. They ask you to keep your voice down like youre even able to speak..what I think they should make is like give the player a lil room with a cage and some other shit for him/her to capture animals and experiment spells on them and see what happens.

If you've played the series or skyrim what would you like to see in the next game?

"If y'all muthufuckas asked a spirit for some shit, y'all better give some shit back or da spirit gon' haunt y'all lil ass B." -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 09:25 AM
You'll have to excuse my "greenness" with regard to gaming, as I am just recently getting into trying things, but which would you recommend playing/trying first?

"I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ A. N.
03-09-2017, 11:17 AM
(03-09-2017 09:25 AM)SirenSong Wrote:  You'll have to excuse my "greenness" with regard to gaming, as I am just recently getting into trying things, but which would you recommend playing/trying first?

That hugely depends on your preference. If you like a rpg with great storyline and dont care much graphics or gameplay, go for morrowind. Seriosuly that game gave me the chills. Everything about it made me feel some type of way it was really unique. Oblivion was good but not great. Although there was lots of improvements in the gameplay but not the storyline. Skyrim is the latest of the series ( not counting elder scrolls online) and is one of the best games ever created. Talking storyline it doesnt beat morrowind, but it adds lots of cool stuff and quests and its beautiful graphically. Thats not even mentioning mods. The potential is endless.

"If y'all muthufuckas asked a spirit for some shit, y'all better give some shit back or da spirit gon' haunt y'all lil ass B." -Albert Einstein
03-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Have you got the recent skyrim remastered? I used to play skyrim years ago on console
03-09-2017, 08:30 PM
(03-09-2017 12:41 PM)Sage Wrote:  Have you got the recent skyrim remastered? I used to play skyrim years ago on console

Nah some say its buggy as hell

03-11-2017, 06:02 AM
(03-09-2017 08:30 PM)Deebo Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 12:41 PM)Sage Wrote:  Have you got the recent skyrim remastered? I used to play skyrim years ago on console

It's not and they allow mods which will give you all of the things you wanted in your OP

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2017, 07:12 AM
(03-11-2017 06:02 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 08:30 PM)Deebo Wrote:  

It's not and they allow mods which will give you all of the things you wanted in your OP

Really? I thought it was just a graphical update to skyrim?

03-11-2017, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017 09:08 AM by The God-King.)
(03-11-2017 07:12 AM)Deebo Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 06:02 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 08:30 PM)Deebo Wrote:  Nah some say its buggy as hell

Really? I thought it was just a graphical update to skyrim?

I suggest you just do a simple Google search. Skyrim Remastered is yes, graphically updated for modern day consoles (can't speak for the PC version cuz I don't game on a PC but I'm sure it's the same) so in that regard it's the exact same game. But Bethesda smartened up and allowed modders and programmers who created awesome mods on the PC version to port them over to the Xbox One and PS4 versions. So in that regard it is most definitely NOT the same game. New NPCs, new quests, thousands of new spells, perks, vampire/werewolf abilities, armor, weapons, new areas to explore, etc etc. Virtually makes gameplay endless now.

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2017, 02:35 PM
(03-09-2017 12:28 AM)Deebo Wrote:  ---Reduce Contradictions:

In Skyrim you could be the leader of the dark brotherhood, the leader of the Companions, the archmage of the college of winterhold, the leader of the thieves guild all at once. This should be outta the next game. They should make the player unable to join other factions when he's already the leader of one and they should come up with some questline for leaders to send apprentices on missions and organise things in the guild. Stuff to keep the player hooked in the faction instead of just becoming the leader and on to other adventures never to be seen again inside a guild...

If you've played the series or skyrim what would you like to see in the next game?

This right here i what killed Skyrim for me and why I wish they went back to the faction point system used in morrowind. I remember my first time playing and being in the theives and fighters guild and getting the code book quest that makes you choose between the two. I agonized over that for a long time trying to decide, talking to NPCs, and getting a better idea about where the guilds stood. It's what made that game so memorable.

I want to see the old dialogue system back in VI I like having all the options and reading the interesting things that the NPCs say. Like the argonian between balmora and seyda neen that was a "second story man" moments like that made me laugh and made the characters memorable. I never had anyone stand out to me in skyrim particularly, except cicero who annoyed the hell outta me.
03-13-2017, 08:13 PM
(03-13-2017 02:35 PM)RedHeel Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 12:28 AM)Deebo Wrote:  ---Reduce Contradictions:

This right here i what killed Skyrim for me and why I wish they went back to the faction point system used in morrowind. I remember my first time playing and being in the theives and fighters guild and getting the code book quest that makes you choose between the two. I agonized over that for a long time trying to decide, talking to NPCs, and getting a better idea about where the guilds stood. It's what made that game so memorable.

I want to see the old dialogue system back in VI I like having all the options and reading the interesting things that the NPCs say. Like the argonian between balmora and seyda neen that was a "second story man" moments like that made me laugh and made the characters memorable. I never had anyone stand out to me in skyrim particularly, except cicero who annoyed the hell outta me.

Preach!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mandatory Elder Scrolls Thread Romantic 14 1,936 02-17-2012 10:30 AM
Last Post: Romantic