Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Design.
07-28-2017, 01:58 PM
I'm just gonna cut to the chase.

I am looking for people to become a part of a fairly large long-term plan of mine that I like to call The Grand Design.

The only requirements for you to participate are that you cannot follow a purely psychological paradigm, and that you cannot leave before it is done.

I can tell you what it is, but not until you swear an oath of non-disclosure and non-interference. The oaths are only so you can be informed before deciding if you want to be a part of it, and to protect the Grand Design if you decide not to be a part.

Essentially, how the oaths and whatnot would go is like this:

1. You make oath of non-disclosure and non-interference.
  2. I tell you what it is and what your role will be if you choose to join.
  3. You choose if you want to be a part of it or not.

If you decline participation, you don't have to do anything, but you can't tell anyone or interfere with it. If you accept participation, there will be other oaths that you will have to take besides the non-disclosure oath.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2017, 11:48 AM
In like 10 years people like me will have totally wiped out people like you probably

Maybe you're a little late on the gravy train because a path to transcendent power has been realized in the truest sense
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 11:38 AM
(08-12-2017 11:48 AM)Cube Wrote:  In like 10 years people like me will have totally wiped out people like you probably

Maybe you're a little late on the gravy train because a path to transcendent power has been realized in the truest sense

There are many paths to power, and you don't even know what my Grand Design even is. I can tell you that the goals are much different than just mere power.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user