Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Human Soul
08-28-2017, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 11:15 PM by smokevision.)
(08-28-2017 05:15 PM)Sorceress Wrote:  I'm on My own path waiting for you to catch up.

Circular polarized light. You don't need to go much further than wiki.

If you read it, you read it. I already do this magic very well.

You also would need a female to do this magic on you. It works hit or miss when a male does it.
would love to catch up with u....
what kind of meditation r u using?
circular meditation?
i m in a problem right now, i m often on lucid dream or astral travel,and magick actually happens on that level the astral , right?
i m not sure if it is my third eye opens or not, when i m back on this world, i feel my light body and the red body/material body r seperated,
and yes the soul can live by itself, but what we need to do is to master the red body , and let the two body mix together, and let the soul mix together, right? i cant let it seperate, right?

and what do u mean, i need a female to do this on me?
do u mean a female can handle this exercise better than a male...and why?Smiling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2017, 04:26 AM
(08-28-2017 09:30 PM)smokevision Wrote:  
(08-28-2017 05:15 PM)Sorceress Wrote:  I'm on My own path waiting for you to catch up.

You also would need a female to do this magic on you. It works hit or miss when a male does it.
circular meditation?
i m in a problem right now, i m often on lucid dream or astral travel,and magick actually happens on that level the astral , right?
i m not sure if it is my third eye opens or not, when i m back on this world, i feel my light body and the red body/material body r seperated,
and yes the soul can live by itself, but what we need to do is to master the red body , and let the two body mix together, and let the soul mix together, right? i cant let it seperate, right?

do u mean a female can handle this exercise better than a male...and why?Smiling
You want to catch up with someone who's mentally ill?
08-29-2017, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 12:30 PM by smokevision.)
(08-29-2017 04:26 AM)Hahaha Wrote:  You want to catch up with someone who's mentally ill?
I m confused ??HappyHappy
I m focusing on the light body study and he wrote it pretty good....
how do u think of the light body and red body, r u on this path/study too?
08-29-2017, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017 02:32 PM by Sorceress.)
(08-29-2017 04:26 AM)Hahaha Wrote:  

circular meditation?

You don't understand quantum and most of is are quantum laws. A law is a law because it does not change. Your failing is not mine.

circular meditation?

Success in any case requires the adjuvancy of a superior woman. THIS IS THE LAW!

i m in a problem right now, i m often on lucid dream or astral travel,and magick actually happens on that level the astral , right? - Of course but you already know that.

This isn't meditation. Do you understand quantum physics and human biology? If you do I may be able to explain it better.

The etheric body and the astral body are not the same. You haven't read any of it. If you do want to understand this magic I suggest reading the info I posted. Stop and ask if you don't understand something before you move on to the next. Don't get ahead of yourself and you may get it.

Theres astral travel, and then theres etheric body travel. If you read the pdf I linked you would have read the power from implosion is comparible to something like nuclear power… a bolt of lighting. This isn't meditation this is biological chaos that has the power to bring you straight to where creation started, and back. Initiated the way it was always meant to be.

(08-29-2017 02:01 PM)Sorceress Wrote:  
(08-29-2017 04:26 AM)Hahaha Wrote:  
(08-28-2017 09:30 PM)smokevision Wrote:  would love to catch up with u....
circular meditation?

You don't understand quantum and most of is are quantum laws. A law is a law because it does not change. Your failing is not mine.

circular meditation?

Success in any case requires the adjuvancy of a superior woman. THIS IS THE LAW!

i m in a problem right now, i m often on lucid dream or astral travel,and magick actually happens on that level the astral , right? - Of course but you already know that.

This isn't meditation. Do you understand quantum physics and human biology? If you do I may be able to explain it better.

The etheric body and the astral body are not the same. You haven't read any of it. If you do want to understand this magic I suggest reading the info I posted. Stop and ask if you don't understand something before you move on to the next. Don't get ahead of yourself and you may get it.

Theres astral travel, and then theres etheric body travel. If you read the pdf I linked you would have read the power from implosion is comparible to something like nuclear power… a bolt of lighting. This isn't meditation this is biological chaos that has the power to bring you straight to where creation started, and back. Initiated the way it was always meant to be.

Voltage-gated ion-channels are usually ion-specific, and channels specific to sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), calcium (Ca2+), and chloride (Cl–) ions have been identified.[1] The opening and closing of the channels are triggered by changing ion concentration, and hence charge gradient, between the sides of the cell membrane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltage-gated_ion_channel
Calcium (Ca2+)
Triggered by changing ion concentration

Verification of quantum entanglement.
https://books.google.ca/books?id=2BUwDwA...nt&f=false

Biophotons are your "light".

Faraday law

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080813/f....1038.html

https://web.iit.edu/sites/web/files/depa...es_law.pdf

Real magic works all across the board and not for just one particular group. You need to understand the basics of that at least.

(08-29-2017 12:15 PM)smokevision Wrote:  
(08-29-2017 04:26 AM)Hahaha Wrote:  You want to catch up with someone who's mentally ill?
I m confused ??HappyHappy
I m focusing on the light body study and he wrote it pretty good....
how do u think of the light body and red body, r u on this path/study too?

What a dumb question…

[Image: screenshot_233%202_zpscxbzvk1f.png.html]
08-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Sorceress,thanks for the detail information, although i dont fully understand the physics part, the quantum theroy that i know is not in this detail field, i basically just know about wave, vibration and tunnel bounce /travels.

some links cant open here, even the youtube needs permission, i dont know why , i will try later.
I know etheric body and the astral body are not the same. i just talk randomly to try to explain what is going on with my issue.....i v read Cosmis healing by Alice Bailey, so i know pretty much of the different bodies and ray healing etc.
I also already read this http://www.northernshamanism.org/dead-me...kness.html
even before i saw u posted here,
actually i suffered PTSD for long time, this is the beginning for my soul to get out of my physical body.
my question is , how to get them together,
and for the law of needing a female to make this work/intiation , my profile i didnt mention i m male or female , if i m female, do i still need a male partner to make this work ?

Thanks a lot for the help.
(i m seriously asking this cos i m not totally recover yet.)
08-29-2017, 11:11 PM
(08-29-2017 06:50 PM)smokevision Wrote:  Sorceress,thanks for the detail information, although i dont fully understand the physics part, the quantum theroy that i know is not in this detail field, i basically just know about wave, vibration and tunnel bounce /travels.

some links cant open here, even the youtube needs permission, i dont know why , i will try later.
I know etheric body and the astral body are not the same. i just talk randomly to try to explain what is going on with my issue.....i v read Cosmis healing by Alice Bailey, so i know pretty much of the different bodies and ray healing etc.
I also already read this http://www.northernshamanism.org/dead-me...kness.html
even before i saw u posted here,
actually i suffered PTSD for long time, this is the beginning for my soul to get out of my physical body.
my question is , how to get them together,
and for the law of needing a female to make this work/intiation , my profile i didnt mention i m male or female , if i m female, do i still need a male partner to make this work ?

Thanks a lot for the help.
(i m seriously asking this cos i m not totally recover yet.)

As for the links not working you would have to speak to mods here who block them.

Soul together - Sounds like you lost a bit someplace.. Don't get advice from some $20 hack here who will tell you that they can fix you or try to do that all on your own. Go see a reputable shaman near you and ask for help with soul retrieval. Im positive a real shaman could help you. Im sorry about all that… That must be very difficult…. If it is like shaman sickness I know it can damn near kill you.. So, first things first with that and I hope you take My advice there..

Did that start from an NDE or lightning or was either one of them involved? Im just curious.

To initiate yourself on purpose is far too dangerous, but being a female you would easily be able to initiate someone else after. Thats getting ahead of yourself though. This magic I posted has many levels and all are amazing. All of it when practiced also gives you that different charge to work and manipulate energy far better than the average person even knows about.

First things first, go to a reputable shaman near you for help. Thats not a small problem and too hard to figure out on your own. Wink

08-30-2017, 01:28 AM
(08-27-2017 11:44 AM)Sorceress Wrote:  
(06-21-2017 08:32 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Haha just a little bit, really close to the border.

A)

HOW IT WORKS
Depending on the "force" used with the perfect timing, this magic can be small to the most powerful magic of all. It can move energy, Etheric body or the Astral body to a destination not on any map yet at 299,792,458 meters per second
You decide intent, you decide the ritual and it works all across the boards not for just one particular group. Thats how real magic does.. You decide the sexual activity. Both the ritual and sexual activity should be something that releases Catecholamines, changes the electric and electromagnetic field at the same time brought almost or to orgasm. Not to orgasm is stronger.
Initiation, Hidden knowledge, Ancient knowledge, Secret knowledge, Change fate, Divination, Clairvoyance, Healing, Luck; Controlling the weather; To curse
Sex magic is not only harnessing the energy from orgasm its creating a large to a super large amount from multiple places, directing it at the perfect time, and using it for your will.

Biophons vrs Virtual particles
Etheric body vr Astral body
Move and direct a large amount of energy
Whatever your intent may be.
Polarity/Polarization/Intent
Just like a battery has two polar opposite terminals, there are two polarities of intention manifestation. Once you understand how the Law of Polarity works, you can bring the right kind of energy to your intentions, and combine that with their content (i.e. the thing you’re aiming to achieve) in a way that maximizes chances of success.
Every thought (and therefore every intention) has two components—CONTENT and ENERGY. Meanwhile, the energy is the power that drives that intention. It’s the energy component that is intimately bound up with the Law of Polarity, and this energy component is powerfully influenced by your subconscious. According to the Law of Polarity, everything is dual—so things that appear to be opposites are actually two inseparable parts of the same thing. Think of hot and cold, for example—although they’re opposites, they’re actually on the same continuum and you cannot have one without the potential for the other. You can think of whatever you want to manifest in the same way.

Although the Law of Polarity is separate from the Law of Attraction, the two work together in some fascinating ways that influence your unique manifestation potential. After all, the Law of Attraction tells us that we attract the things with which we are in vibrational harmony, and which are the object of our mental focus. Meanwhile, according to the Law of Polarity, everything has a dual nature, the two extremes that look like opposites are actually inseparable When you combine these laws, what you see is that you attract the whole package of your mental focus—which is what you’re really in vibrational harmony with. Essentially, what you need to do to manifest is to pick one polarity and use it constantly. If your intention has a strong polarity, it will be strong in itself and will have an excellent chance of manifesting.
You can charge any crystalline structure with pure love energy and keep it with you. They act like a hard drive for emotions. Wash the quartz in water, charge it with love and put it in your pocket to use.mWhen you are experiencing an onslaught, you can increase your vital energies using the stored energies within the crystal. Give yourself strength, remedy the energy distortion, provide mental balance and defence.
There is absolutely no doubt that we are able to become what we think ourselves to be capable of. There is no ambition too big or dream too outlandish that we are not able to think them into reality. This is where the Law of Attraction can be utilized to our advantage; with an understanding of the Law of Attraction and an open mind to the possibilities that surround us. Opening your mind up to the positivity that surrounds us can not only help you to expand your mind to your own potential within and belief in what you are capable of. If you’ve done some basic reading on the Law of Attraction, you’ll know that a key element of utilizing the law involves visualizing your goals.
A primary notion is that energy has three states: a positive, outflowing aspect; a negative, receptive aspect; and a neutral, integrating aspect. If we examine any system in the universe, we will find these qualities present. These three states of energy set up a charged field dynamic, which in turn creates the principles of energy movement. This field dynamic is repeated throughout the human body countless times in a range of large to infinitesimal patterns. The interaction of these fields gives rise to various currents of energy flow. The polarized energy fields, and the principles of energy movement as they manifest in the body. Blocked or flowing energy and work to restore life energy to optimal patterns in the body. Balancing the intimate through a series of polarized contacts throughout the your body. Through the action of the polarity, or field dynamic established, energy moves. Energy changes its quality, or concentration, and begins flowing more openly throughout the system. You want as much as the correct flowing energy you can before you even begin and continual raise it to peak levels.

(06-21-2017 08:32 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Haha just a little bit, really close to the border.

B)

Human Electric Energy
Nerve impulses are electrical energy signals; and, they creates energy-fields around the body and electro-magnetic energy waves that can travel away from the body.

Nerve Impulses - Electricity in the Body
 Human electricity energy is generated by chemical processes in nerve cells. Billions of nerve impulses travel throughout the human brain and nervous system. A nerve impulse is a wave of electrical activity that passes from one end of nerve cell to another. Each impulse is the same size it; it is the frequency, impulses per second, that carries information about the intensity of the nerve signal. Neurons are the basic unit of the nervous system. Neurons are responsible for sending, receiving, and interpreting information from all parts of the body.

Nervous System - Human Electrical System
The nervous system is a network of cells called neurons which transmit information in the form of electrical signals. In the brain alone there are around 100 billion and there is a similar amount in the nervous system tissues throughout the rest of the body.
* Nerves for relaying information to and from the senses.
* Nerves for controlling the internal functions of the body.
* Nerves for muscle movement.
* Nerves for thinking.

### Human Magnetism - Electro-magnetic Field
As electricity passes through a metal wire it causes an energy field or magnetic field. In a similar way, human electricity in the brain and nervous system creates human magnetic fields. There are billions of nerve impulses in the body and these are constantly creating complex human magnetic fields. The human heart is a source of electro-magnetism that, even at a few meters away, is detectable by modern scientific instruments.

### Magnetic Induction- Energy Transfer
Similarly, to magnetic induction in metal wires, the human electromagnetic field can be felt, or can influence, other people who are standing by. From your experience, do some people create a feeling within you when you are close by?
* When close to some people, you may feel as if your body and mind becomes more energised, more hopeful and optimistic.
* When close to other people, you may feel as if your energy drains away, a depressing or lazy feeling.

### Electricity Waves - Energy Travel over a Long Distance
 Electric force can transform into different types of energy waves, such as heat, radiation, radio and micro waves; and these energy waves can travel a long distance. A changing magnetic field will induce a changing electric field and vice-versa, the two are linked. These changing fields form electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic waves can travel not only through air and solid materials, but also through space. The human nervous system can create electric energy waves that can be measured with scientific instruments. The human body produces infra-red radiation that, with night vision equipment, can be seen from miles away.

Light - Etheric body
Light is electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. The primary properties of visible light are intensity, propagation direction, frequency or wavelength spectrum, and polarization, while its speed in a vacuum, 299,792,458 meters per second, is one of the fundamental constants of nature. In physics, the term light sometimes refers to electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength, whether visible or not. In this sense, gamma rays, X-rays, microwaves and radio waves are also light. There are many sources of light. A body at a given temperature emits a characteristic spectrum of black-body radiation. Like all types of light, visible light is emitted and absorbed in tiny "packets" called photons and exhibits properties of both waves and particles. This property is referred to as the wave–particle duality.
Light waves can travel through a vacuum, and do not require a medium. In empty space, the wave does not dissipate (grow smaller) no matter how far it travels, because the wave is not interacting with anything else. This is why light from distant stars can travel through space for billions of light-years and still reach us on earth. In 1845, Michael Faraday discovered that the plane of polarization of linearly polarized light is rotated when the light rays travel along the magnetic field direction in the presence of a transparent dielectric, an effect now known as Faraday rotation. This was the first evidence that light was related to electromagnetism.
Light is electromagnetic radiation. A photon is a type of elementary particle, the quantum of the electromagnetic field including electromagnetic radiation such as light, and the force carrier for the electromagnetic force. Biophotons are photons of light that are produced by a biological system. They are non-thermal in origin, and the emission of biophotons is technically a type of bioluminescence, though bioluminescence is generally reserved for higher luminance luciferin/luciferase systems. Together this makes up the etheric body, as the first or lowest layer in the "human energy field" or aura. It is said to be in immediate contact with the physical body, to sustain it and connect it with "higher" bodies. The English term "etheric" in this context seems to derive from the Theosophical writings of Madame Blavatsky. The author of Advance Sex Magic ~ The Hanging Initiation.
The etheric body can be characterized as the life force also present in the plant kingdom. It maintains the physical body's form until death. At that time, it separates from the physical body and the physical reverts to natural disintegration. It is an exact counterpart of our physical body, molecule for molecule, and organ for organ, but it is of the opposite polarity. So when this happens you are shaped just like you, with your full conscious but dimly lit and opaque. You can literally see through “you”. Samael Aun Weor states that in the second Initiation of Fire, which is reached through working with sexual magic, the Kundalini rises in the vital body. The intended reference is therefore to some extremely rarefied matter, analogous in usage to the word "spirit" (originally "breath"). Im going to add its soul.

Light - The Astral body
The “astral body” differs from your etheric body. Where the etheric body has biophotons the astral body has virtual particles. A photon is a real particle of light and a virtual particles is a transient fluctuation that exhibits some of the characteristics of an ordinary particle, but whose existence is limited by the uncertainty principle. Since these particles do not have a permanent existence, are are called virtual particles or vacuum fluctuations of vacuum energy. In a certain sense, they can be understood to be a manifestation of the time-energy uncertainty principle in a vacuum. An important example of the "presence" of virtual particles in a vacuum is the Casimir effect. Virtual particles are kinetic energy may not have the usual relationship to velocity–indeed, it can be negative. Energy occurs in many forms, including chemical energy, thermal energy, electromagnetic radiation, gravitational energy, electric energy, elastic energy, nuclear energy, and rest energy. These can be categorized in two main classes: potential energy and kinetic energy. Kinetic energy can be transferred between objects and transformed into other kinds of energy. Kinetic energy is just energy associated with motion. All your brain matter is composed of molecules that are undergoing constant kinetic motion as long as you are alive.
Virtual particles are indeed real particles. Quantum theory predicts that every particle spends some time as a combination of other particles in all possible ways. These predictions are very well understood and tested. Virtual particles are briefly part of our world they can interact with other particles. All forms of energy (including light) cause gravitation and are under the influence of it. Gravity and our oscillations in the human body locks our light in place, but theres zero gravity in vortex. The etheric body, our light, light moves 299,792,458 metres per second in a vacuum ~ Faster than the moons horse. It exhibits properties of both waves and particles too sad this is also referred to as the wave–particle duality.

C)

Magneto-optical phenomenon
changing electric field acts like a current, generating 'vortex' of magnetic field
Faraday induction: changing magnetic field induces (negative) vortex of electric field
Electrodynamics is the branch of physics which deals with rapidly changing electric and magnetic fields. In particle physics, quantum electrodynamics is the relativistic quantum field theory of electrodynamics. In essence, it describes how light and matter interact. A changing magnetic field will induce a changing electric field and vice-versa, the two are linked. So changing the heart or the brain would both change these fields. These changing fields form electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic waves can travel not only through air and solid materials, but also through space. Electromagnetic radiation consists of electromagnetic waves, which are synchronized oscillations of electric and magnetic fields that propagate at the speed of light through a vacuum. EM waves carry energy away from their source particle and can impart those quantities to matter with which they interact.

In physics, the Faraday effect or Faraday rotation is a magneto-optical phenomenon—that is, an interaction between light and a magnetic field in a medium. Faraday effect, in physics, the rotation of the plane of polarization (plane of vibration) of a light beam by a magnetic field. Michael Faraday, an English scientist, first observed the effect in 1845 when studying the influence of a magnetic field on plane-polarized light waves. (Light waves vibrate in two planes at right angles to one another, and passing ordinary light through certain substances eliminates the vibration in one plane.) He discovered that the plane of vibration is rotated when the light path and the direction of the applied magnetic field are parallel. The Faraday effect occurs in many solids, liquids, and gases. The magnitude of the rotation depends upon the strength of the magnetic field, the nature of the transmitting substance, and Verdet’s constant, which is a property of the transmitting substance, its temperature, and the frequency of the light. The direction of rotation is the same as the direction of current flow in the wire of the electromagnet, and therefore if the same beam of light is reflected back and forth through the medium, its rotation is increased each time.
The Faraday effect is caused by left and right circularly polarized,

waves propagating at slightly different speeds, a property known as circular birefringence. Since a linear polarization can be decomposed into the superposition of two equal-amplitude circularly polarized components of opposite handedness and different phase, the effect of a relative phase shift, induced by the Faraday effect, is to rotate the orientation of a wave's linear polarization.

In circularly polarized light the direction of the electric field rotates at the frequency of the light, either clockwise or counter-clockwise. A circularly polarized wave is a linear superposition of two linearly polarized waves. In a material, this electric field causes a force on the charged particles comprising the material (because of their low mass, the electrons are most heavily affected). The motion thus effected will be circular, and circularly moving charges will create their own (magnetic) field in addition to the external magnetic field. There will thus be two different cases: the created field will be parallel to the external field for one (circular) polarization, and in the opposing direction for the other polarization direction – thus the net B field is enhanced in one direction and diminished in the opposite direction. (You are more here than there or vide versa)

The effect is imposed on light over the course of its propagation from its origin to the Earth, through the interstellar medium. Here, the effect is caused by free electrons and can be characterized as a difference in the refractive index seen by the two circularly polarized propagation modes. Hence, in contrast to the Faraday effect in solids or liquids, interstellar Faraday rotation has a simple dependence on the wavelength of light

In electrodynamics, circular polarization of an electromagnetic wave is a polarization state in which, at each point, the electric field of the wave has a constant magnitude but its direction rotates with time at a steady rate in a plane perpendicular to the direction of the wave. In electrodynamics the strength and direction of an electric field is defined by its electric field vector. Since the physicist's concept of force has a direction and a magnitude, it may be seen as a vector. Electric fields are created by electric charges and can be induced by time-varying magnetic fields. The electric field combines with the magnetic field to form the electromagnetic field. At any instant of time, the electric field vector of the wave describes a helix along the direction of propagation. A circularly polarized wave can be in one of two possible states, right circular polarization in which the electric field vector rotates in a right-hand sense with respect to the direction of propagation, and left circular polarization in which the vector rotates in a left-hand sense. (Left Hand Path)

You pick from the forces below how much energy you need to accomplish YOUR intent. From small or large to regular to advanced. You decide how much energy you will need. You will, no matter what need a change in the initiates electric and electromagnetic field.
RAISING THE SERPENT

Quantity represented by a vector is Force

Change in the electric and electromagnetic field = FORCE

FORCES (Left Hand Path)

Electric: - Brain

Some usually aquatic animals, such as sharks, have acute bioelectric sensors providing a sense known as electroreception, while migratory birds navigate in part by orienteering with respect to the Earth's magnetic field. In an extreme application of electromagnetism the electric eel is able to generate a large electric field outside its body used for hunting and self-defense through a dedicated electric organ that the current flows through and produces an electrical charge. When the eel locates its prey, the brain sends a signal through the nervous system to the electric cells. This opens the ion channel, allowing positively-charged sodium to flow through, reversing the charges momentarily. By causing a sudden difference in voltage, it generates a current.

Changing brain activity in humans - Short-lived electrical events called action potentials occur in several types of animal cells which are called excitable cells, a category of cell include neurons, muscle cells, and endocrine cells, as well as in some plant cells. These action potentials are used to facilitate inter-cellular communication and activate intracellular processes. The physiological phenomena of action potentials are possible because voltage-gated ion channels allow the resting potential caused by electrochemical gradient on either side of a cell membrane to resolve.
* Altered consciousness
* Trance
* Faint
* Black out
* Seizure - Mind which must boil. Even though seizure sounds like a scary word a lot of the time its what happens when someone faints for a second. They wake up they slightly shake. That slight shake in medical terminology is called seizure. They can even have a seizure without it being visible to anyone too. With or without it you still have a biological electric change in the body. The key to Seiðr is the altered state and can be considered advanced sex magic. Seething may be a term used to describe the state of the practitioner during a working, as trembling often occurs. Jan Fries quite correctly points out that the body's shaking may or may not be within the magician's control and refers to 'pseudo epilepsy' which is a non-epileptic seizure and events resembling an epileptic seizure. No amount of trembling your body is enough, it is ultimately the mind which must boil. Shamanic practices, to which Seiðr is similar, have often been associated with epilepsy. A seizure is a sudden surge of electrical activity in the brain. Its also a cymatic frequency and why a considerable amount of epileptics have had NDEs or OOBs. Advanced Sex Magic is Seidr fate magic and not recommended for beginners.

* Catecholamines - Catecholamines as hormones are released by the adrenal glands and there is a huge release during sex magic. Just before an orgasm, dopamine levels are considered at their “peak.” They are water soluble and are 50 percent bound to plasma proteins, so they circulate in the bloodstream. The most abundant catecholamines are epinephrine (adrenaline), norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and dopamine. The release causes cell depolarization and an influx of calcium through voltage-gated calcium channels. Calcium triggers the release into the bloodstream. When released into the bloodstream from the adrenal medulla, and have numerous effects throughout the body. This results in activation of calcium-sensitive potassium channels and re activated (i.e., opened) at depolarized membrane potentials and is the source of the "voltage-dependent" epithet.
* Human semen - Human seminal fluid includes neurotransmitters, such as dopamine
* Music - Increases the neurotransmitter dopamine.
* Hypertension (High blood pressure) - The combination - of high BP and Bradycardia together is the first sign of the Cushing reflex, you may faint, black out or as I call it just get “dusted” you will have irregular breathing. Sometimes not even noticeable all the way to a very loud snore. Thats the Cushing triad now. The Catecholamine storm.

Change in the electric and electromagnetic field = FORCE

FORCES (Left Hand Path)

Electromagnetic field: Heart

* Tachycardia (heart rate of more than 100 beats per minute) Usually happens in the beginning
* Bradycardia = A heart rate of less than 60 beats per minute - That can from passing out from exhaustion, knock out, or getting “dusted” (Very light near faint)
* Irregular cardio
OTHER FORCES::
Dominant - with a submissive. Mental force. Yin and yang.
Fasting - Synergy between the body and the soul. Mental clarity.
Being a female has a greater force to make this work
Sexual arousal time, sexual energy - Prolonged and built up.
Rituals - Can do almost everything above.
Chanting
Charged crystals

Sage - Good energy in the room to start with, Sage initiate and all tools used.

Energy harvesting
(also known as power harvesting or energy scavenging or ambient power) is the process by which energy is derived from external sources (e.g., solar power, thermal energy, wind energy, salinity gradients, and kinetic energy, also known as ambient energy) Energy harvesting devices converting ambient energy into electrical energy
Sun eating prior - Extra charge
Kinetic energy
Timing - That can be tricky part but almost the most important part. If you think of "force" as dynamite sticks, you want enough peaked forces at the same exact time. For where ever it is you want to “get to” or whatever your intent was. Pulling it all together for that POW! A spark, to harnessing something more like a bolt of lightning.

Also a bad idea to drink too much water right before.
It is natural to ask why ordinary everyday objects and events do not seem to display quantum mechanical features such as superposition. Indeed, this is sometimes regarded as "mysterious", for instance by Richard Feynman. In 1935, Erwin Schrödinger devised a well-known thought experiment, now known as Schrödinger's cat, which highlighted this dissonance between quantum mechanics and classical physics. The modern view is that this mystery is explained by quantum decoherence. A macroscopic system (such as a cat) may evolve over time into a superposition of classically distinct quantum states (such as "alive" and "dead").

The Schrödinger equation ~ Magic to the most advanced magic of all.
In quantum mechanics, the Schrödinger equation is a mathematical equation that describes the changes over time of a physical system in which quantum effects, such as wave–particle duality, are significant. The superposition property allows the particle to be in a quantum superposition of two or more quantum states at the same time. Electric and magnetic fields obey the properties of superposition. In Dublin in 1952 Erwin Schrödinger gave a lecture in which at one point he jocularly warned his audience that what he was about to say might "seem lunatic". It was that, when his Nobel equations seem to be describing several different histories, they are "not alternatives but all really happen simultaneously". This is the earliest known reference to the Many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.
Magic is what science cannot explain just yet and the ability to manipulate energy. Science cannot explain where you go and quantum is still just a theory. Many instances you hear someone say, “It was so beautiful. I can’t even explain it. It was the most beautiful place Ive ever seen.” Thats because you are seeing it and in a completely different dimension.

...I wrote that up and then I found him who worked with Helen Blavoski https://ia802704.us.archive.org/31/items...losion.pdf

Are you smart enough to put the biological things in that with what I posted? When you do, like I was saying nuclear.

There is no stronger magic.

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

I fucking love it.

I'm not reading it right this second as I have pressing matters to attend to.
What exactly is this thread about sorceress?

I could extrapolate some random shight from the stars.
I would much prefer your particular articulation.

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
09-07-2017, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 12:47 PM by Sorceress.)
If you cant read and do what I call simple math, stay with your plan. Its exactly where you belong.

Rigorous thinkers can PM me for links where to study this more.

Vortexes, Hybrids, Gabriel's Horn, Electromagnetism, IMPLOSION
VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER. Dip shits stay here..

Whiners still working on love potions, stay here..

ITS ALL MAGIC.. THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF ALL MAGIC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Human body pyramid Heilsweg 29 5,172 01-15-2016 06:51 PM
Last Post: DruidicGuy
  10 Mysterious Extinct Human Species Warcloud 9 1,257 01-12-2016 12:56 AM
Last Post: magari
  Newly found ancient skull could rewrite human history elha 1 664 10-18-2013 08:39 PM
Last Post: Fronin
  Hidden Human History Movie Koran 3 1,046 02-06-2013 10:50 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  An Estimate of the Number of Shakespeare's Atoms in a Living Human Being Professor X 2 940 02-01-2012 04:04 PM
Last Post: Svarog