Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Magick of Astrorelationships - book
01-06-2018, 11:20 PM
love the thought behind it sikander. ive read the intro on amazon and although it is not of a subject of my interest its clear and easy understandable to read.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Thanks! Happy

Do what thou wilt
01-29-2018, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 12:06 PM by heavymetal_alchemist.)
To everyone considering whether or not this book is worth the reading time and the money: I say YES.

This book is a revelation between archetypal depth psychology and magickal ceremony--it can be read purely scientifically through the concepts of depth psychology, or completely esoterically. I think it is best read with both in mind. Each individual detail analyzed on its own in the book is nothing particularly new, its built off of common ceremonial ideas, but the direction of the material is entirely unique and highly useful. This book is worth every penny for its convenience and consolidation of useful information. It very much is the perfect "encyclopedia" for magick relating to astrological divination. Better than that, though, all the details that Sikander uses can often be applied to many different magickal-ritual scenarios. What the reader learns in this book is not limited to astrology, although it shines when applied to this field.

I have found myself glancing at this book more than once just to use a reference point when organization aspects of a few different rituals, et cetera.

I will say also that I have conducted a few different synastry-related rituals focused on myself and a loved one, and I have garnered some extremely intriguing results. Using magick to actively affect the dynamic of a relationship for the better is absolutely fascinating as far as I am concerned.

Happy trails
01-29-2018, 05:38 PM
WOW, I never intended it to be a psychological book, for I know next to nothing on psychology. I just briefly wrote down how the heavens manifest inside the microcosmos. I could see how that can be linked to archetypal psychology though. Are you into psychology by any chance?

In any case, thank you for reading it, liking it and using it! Hope it'll help you achieve all your desired outcomes!

Do what thou wilt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Magick is Life – Ritual for Hire Services magickislife 1 127 03-19-2018 09:18 AM
Last Post: magickislife
  Mundane Body Magick - book sikander 0 70 02-19-2018 05:01 AM
Last Post: sikander
  Magickal Services - Magick Australia. FraterNought 5 586 12-14-2017 03:22 PM
Last Post: tominaction
  MAGICK/RITUAL/& GENERAL OCCULT SERVICE'S Areondaz 4 386 10-02-2017 01:15 AM
Last Post: Anthony Arcanum
  "Symbols of Power" Book Dernon 14 618 09-01-2017 04:03 PM
Last Post: Emperor Time