Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Magickal Cashbook Easy Ritual To Attract Money
11-17-2016, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 10:46 PM by FatLip.)
(01-07-2016 03:27 AM)Deebo Wrote:  In case you’re confused:

EH-HEH-YEAH
EH is the same as yeah without the y.
HEH is the same as yeah but starting
with h instead of y.
YEAH is etc etc etc
Does anyone know exactly what the phrases mean?

I noticed Damon does not explain what the hebrew actually means, i speak basic conversation hebrew and understand siddurs but what exactly does all this mean BESIDES names, i ask because i see some things that sound more less medieval then from the original Mekabe and the esoteric Shemhamphorash list of angels, which in fact correspond to the same angels in Budhism and so on used in other cults, philosophies, religions etc as channels.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2016, 11:15 AM
For the first time I am doing this Cashbook ritual and asked for $300 ( so far I finished 9 days of ritual with 3 days of gap) and received more than $600. Very pleased with the result.
12-11-2016, 10:06 PM
(11-30-2016 11:15 AM)Daini Wrote:  For the first time I am doing this Cashbook ritual and asked for $300 ( so far I finished 9 days of ritual with 3 days of gap) and received more than $600. Very pleased with the result.
as for me i asked for too much but have been getting money back for things i purchased somehow, like i told this guy on amazon he sent the wrong thing and he told me to keep it, wow!, this continued with 6 more sellers for gifts i have been purchasing, never seen this before, usually im told to send something back.

So what about Magical riches? anyone try this book? so far ive read part f it and been observing the master ritual, very detail, done for 11 days etc
12-15-2016, 10:09 PM
(02-20-2016 04:09 PM)DeepBlueSea Wrote:  I was trying to draw the sigil by hand today but kept messing up, do most of you do it by hand or photocopy?

I had the same trouble, but I kept drawing again and agin, and finally made it, not perfect, but as Damion said it don't have to be perfect. But you can as some memebers said here, trace the lines with a copy of it.
01-04-2017, 09:16 AM
hello WF)))
well Nitika helped me too ,, was not the amount needed but was fast
however i did something extra here , when i call her name i asked if there's anything i could give in return ,same night i had dream of women wearing white shiny dress even she was sitting and i was standing she still higher than me i couldn't see her face , she didn't speak but she pointed at o bottle of white wine .
Well im not sure if she was her but i assumed that , and offered her the wine ,
but what is the right way to give it to her should i offer it in regular offering ritual or should i pour it on her sigil?
01-11-2017, 03:30 PM
I'm in the group who have no success with my Magickal Cashbook, despite carrying out about twelve different requests for smaller amounts. Curiously, I complained recently that Nitika hadn't even manifested €10 for me, and a week later I won that amount on a scratch card.

My question is about the words of power listed in the original post. A couple of them are slightly different from the ones in the published book. Are people using the words listed here? Would the variations make much of a difference?
01-13-2017, 05:15 PM
I don't know maybe i made mistake at the 1st day of ritual, i did everything as constructed and in the i forgot to right currency symbol, i'am afraid thinking that maybe it will not work .. ..

Anyone have answer or solution to this problem
Thanks?
01-16-2017, 11:41 AM
(01-13-2017 05:15 PM)Dayna Wrote:  I don't know maybe i made mistake at the 1st day of ritual, i did everything as constructed and in the i forgot to right currency symbol, i'am afraid thinking that maybe it will not work .. ..

Anyone have answer or solution to this problem
Thanks?

No, I think you can just concentrate on the amount you want in your own currency.
03-04-2017, 02:24 AM
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I use books from the Gallery of Magick all the time and own their whole library. I found this forum by searching on google to see if anyone else uses their Magick with success like myself.

I have a few tips as to why this Magick MIGHT not be working for you.

1) Damon has been very specific that ALL of their Magick has safeguards built into the Sigils, Rituals, and Spoken Words to nullify or reduce the effectiveness of the Rituals IF you do not purchase their works legally. ALL Magick requires a trade off. You give something and get something in return. With most GOM Rituals what you give is your emotions and desires or you give payment to the spirits you work with through respectful gratitude. With these books themselves you give money to the author and in result the payoff is that the Ritual works if you perform it correctly. This book is $8 on Amazon or $5 for the Kindle version. I repeat EIGHT or FIVE dollars. Pay the man for his work and the chance the Ritual will work for you will increase exponentially.

2) The OP doesn't even have the Ritual listed correctly. The names/words and pronunciations are completely wrong and different than the real Ritual in Damon's book. So if you are using that then no wonder it isn't working for you.

3) If you HAVE legally bought the book AND are using the correct Ritual with correct names/words AND it's still not working for you then might be asking for an amount too small OR too large. You have to really sit down and think/meditate over what amount of money you REALLY need or want right now. Not a desperate need but an amount that would help you purchase something and that you would be surprised to receive and enjoy. If you want/need $500 and ask for $100 or $1,000 instead then the ritual might not work. Put some thought into this beforehand. If $50 is what you really want and that would surprise you to receive and enjoy then ask for $50.

So say you want/need $500 for whatever you need to spend that $500 on and getting this amount would surprise you in a way that you KNOW it was Nitika that gave it to you and not some coincidence. When you look at Nitika's Sigil, you need to really imagine that amount and think about exactly what item or items you need that money for.....then transmute your emotions and feelings to the gratitude of believing you will receive that money and visualize yourself spending that money on exactly what you are needing it for. You can take it one step further and even imagine the feeling as if it already happened in the past....like "remember when I needed that $500 and Nitika gave it to me and I bought 'example item(s)' with it??....That was awesome and felt great". Really let yourself imagine these things in your mind's eye/imagination and FEEL the emotions.

Then most importantly you have to remember when Nitika gives you that $500.... that you spend it on exactly what you asked and needed it for......don't ask for $500 to put new tires on your car and then spend the $500 on something else. You are making a pact with Nitika. Nitika expects you to fulfill your side by using the money on what was requested. If you do this.....Nitika will appreciate and respect this and your connection will be stronger because trust is being built by you and Nitika for each other. You will be able to ask for and receive larger and larger amounts in the future.

4) You may be too specific in how you expect Nitika to give you the money you are asking for. Don't think about or assume how the money MIGHT be given to you. Let Nitika handle that. Don't sit there thinking about certain scenario's like a person is going to just give you cash, or that a mysterious check comes in the mail, or you win a lottery scratch off, or money electronically shows up in your bank account. You are limiting the Magick when you do this. Nitika likes to surprise you often with the creative ways the money will be given. So let go of your expectations and let Nitika surprise you. Also don't ask for specific items themselves or you selling something for money. Ask for cash money from a unknown mysterious source.

5) Lastly you might be 'lusting' for the result/money. This will definitely sabotage the Ritual. You can't be desperate about this and constantly wondering WHY the money hasn't shown up YET. Do the Magick and either assume it works or just try and believe it has/will work and let go and do other things. Trust in Nitika. If you approach it in this casual way....almost like it doesn't matter if it takes a year for the money to manifest because you KNOW it will whenever Nitika decides to surprise you.....it can work in minutes, hours, or days. Fast. But don't constantly keep fretting over it and craving the money and getting impatient. This makes Nitika feel like you don't trust the pact.....so why should Nitika then feel obliged to fulfill it?

So in summary. Buy the official book, perform the correct ritual with the right intent, emotions, and imagination in asking for the amount you really want/need and on what you need the money for. Then don't limit HOW Nitika works and let go of your lusting desperation. Just trust Nitika to surprise you when you least expect it.
03-04-2017, 02:30 AM
^ Hello Mr. DAMON BRAND Smiling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money Windfall Cerberus_Uchiha 24 983 06-23-2017 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  money spell Okean 23 835 06-02-2017 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sammy