Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Destructive Curse You've Used
05-18-2013, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 06:19 AM by Divine Darkness.)
Pretty much the title. What's the most destructive curse you've used? I wonder if one of them is more fucked up than my top 3.

My number three: It was a (relatively, if you look at the effects) simple but effective curse I made myself. It came down to everyone around the victim turning on him, eventually starting to hate him even more than me. Yes, you heard me right. It made living in society a hell on earth for him. And the most amazing thing was, that the effects didn't diminish. It's designed to function like a virus, spreading from the victim, who is immune, contaminating everyone, who in turn spread the virus, which starts to take effect once they get too close to the victim. I think I would be able to break it, but I'm not going to. It's too fitting. It's one of my favorite curses, even though I've only used it twice, because while it's awesome, it's too complex for everyday use...
And that was only number three. I'd rather not talk about 2 or 1...

So, how about you?

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2013, 05:58 AM
(05-18-2013 05:47 AM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  Pretty much the title. What's the most destructive curse you've used? I wonder if one of them is more fucked up than my top 3.

A little off topic, but for those who might be interested for a destructive curse :

"GHOSTS OF HELL"
How to Create a Poltergeist to Torment Your Enemies
By Carl Nagel

I only trust my ancestors
05-18-2013, 06:16 AM
(05-18-2013 05:58 AM)Angelo Wrote:  
(05-18-2013 05:47 AM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  Pretty much the title. What's the most destructive curse you've used? I wonder if one of them is more fucked up than my top 3.

A little off topic, but for those who might be interested for a destructive curse :

"GHOSTS OF HELL"
How to Create a Poltergeist to Torment Your Enemies
By Carl Nagel

Hmm... Might be interesting... then again, I think it's fairly mild...

05-18-2013, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 10:39 AM by Emrys.)
I'd say my most fucked up could either be my miscarriage curse, my successful death curse, or my Agoraphobia curse. I use disease in my curses a fair bit, and I use a Voodoo approach to doing it. Virus are my Loa. I call them down and they ride me, aiding me in spreading mindlessness and misery.

Whenever any sin or vile action was performed by them, they asserted that an angel was present whom they invoked, claiming that they were fulfilling his operation. Perfect knowledge consisted in going without a tremor into such actions as it is not lawful even to name.
05-18-2013, 01:04 PM
(05-18-2013 10:38 AM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  I'd say my most fucked up could either be my miscarriage curse, my successful death curse, or my Agoraphobia curse. I use disease in my curses a fair bit, and I use a Voodoo approach to doing it. Virus are my Loa. I call them down and they ride me, aiding me in spreading mindlessness and misery.
You know a miscarriage curse? Surprised I was looking for that earlier but, now anymore.
05-18-2013, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 08:51 PM by Divine Darkness.)
(05-18-2013 10:38 AM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  I'd say my most fucked up could either be my miscarriage curse, my successful death curse, or my Agoraphobia curse. I use disease in my curses a fair bit, and I use a Voodoo approach to doing it. Virus are my Loa. I call them down and they ride me, aiding me in spreading mindlessness and misery.

Hmmm... Pretty good, but it still doesn't beat my number 1.

But I'll tell you number 2 as a reward for your nice answer. Wink
NR. 2: A curse that causes the person's energy to attack him constantly, and if he tries to weaken himself, another spell steps in, draining energy from his surroundings. It results in some of the most painful experiences I've seen. I've tested it on a small part of my own body, without the second curse of course, so that it attacked my left hand. That was a big mistake. I had to transfer most of my energy to others to weaken it enough to stop it. And it hurts like nothing I've ever felt before. Kind of a combination of being burned alive and cut to pieces, that pain squared. Pain attacks occur once every two days or so, with irregular intervals, and last a couple of minutes, but trust me, that's enough. If it was longer, the victim would probably commit suicide after a few weeks...

05-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Be aware that now people will ask you to post this spell in the corresponding section.

Tho I'm not interested to know how to cast this spell I'm curious to know which paradigm is this spell belonging to ?

05-18-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm not gonna talk about an unknown kind magick,just good ole death curse but this time it is not directed to him/her but to relatives of my victim. Brother,sister if he/she has any,if not his best friend or lover... No pain can beat the pain of losing a beloved one. *evil grin*

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
05-18-2013, 09:29 PM
(05-18-2013 09:14 PM)Angelo Wrote:  Be aware that now people will ask you to post this spell in the corresponding section.

Tho I'm not interested to know how to cast this spell I'm curious to know which paradigm is this spell belonging to ?

None in particular. I like experimenting. I NEVER cast a spell or perform a ritual if it doesn't do EXACTLY what I want it to do. This one is a spell I made from the ground up. If i ever make a tutorial, most of you are going to be lost within the first 10 lines, because I explain how it works, which usually involves post-highschool physics in some form or another. Not that I won't do it, even if it's just to get my post count up. Tounge
Of course that one will be in the Rituals 'n Spells section. This is more of a "Your experiences with" thread, in this case "your top curses". If someone wants to move this, though, be my guest.

05-18-2013, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 09:36 PM by Angelo.)
(05-18-2013 09:27 PM)Dantresh Wrote:  I'm not gonna talk about an unknown kind magick,just good ole death curse but this time it is not directed to him/her but to relatives of my victim. Brother,sister if he/she has any,if not his best friend or lover... No pain can beat the pain of losing a beloved one. *evil grin*

you cast a death curse onto target's relatives ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Curse for the afterlife? Mider2009 15 229 12-02-2014 12:50 AM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Destructive Magick by Senelhok Bence33 27 726 11-18-2014 05:10 PM
Last Post: Bence33
  An idea for a curse Mider2009 33 493 11-12-2014 08:01 AM
  More then one curse Mider2009 7 155 10-19-2014 03:13 PM
  Breaking curses made for u, and vinegar jar to curse an ex. fortuner 2 139 07-14-2014 09:54 PM
Last Post: fortuner