Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paranormal Thread
01-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Has anyone ever experienced any manifestations of paranormal activity?

i.e. has anyone ever seen ghosts? I have been to some of the most (allegedly) haunted places in the world, never experienced anything out of ordinary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 10:03 PM
I could relate one when my sister was to be born. It would have been the spirit of my Omashi (er grand mother on moms side). I was 10 i think and i cant recall the convo but i remember waking up before the birth in the birthing home. If it was a dream i recall the glass door opening up and being told and i knew it was omashi.

Yeah, brother and i were to hold a mirror up so my mum could see my sister being born.

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-04-2017, 10:52 PM
(01-04-2017 12:27 PM)Yoda Wrote:  Has anyone ever experienced any manifestations of paranormal activity?

i.e. has anyone ever seen ghosts? I have been to some of the most (allegedly) haunted places in the world, never experienced anything out of ordinary.

They see you , but you do not see them . You can grow stronger and be able to sense them but you cannot see them , but they can see you.
01-05-2017, 03:30 AM
Pervs! Always taking ghostie nudie pics and sharing em on spirit net.

01-06-2017, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 10:33 AM by Yoda.)
(01-04-2017 10:52 PM)HighestKnowledge Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 12:27 PM)Yoda Wrote:  Has anyone ever experienced any manifestations of paranormal activity?

They see you , but you do not see them . You can grow stronger and be able to sense them but you cannot see them , but they can see you.
This is true, but I might change that to "psychic sensitivity" where you become aware of the auras of spiritual beings. There has been some documentation and whitnesses to events at highly active paranormal hot spots, where spirits most commonly manifest themselves in orbs of light, which can be recorded even with a standard nightvision camera.

These orbs can make noises as they pass by and affect surrounding objects, such as electronic equipment and people. What's interesting about them is that they basically feed on electro-magnetic energy, which causes some electric devices to malfunction or drain their batteries. This concurs with Nikola Tesla's statement that we essentially are particles of light and electro-magnetic energy.
01-06-2017, 07:27 PM
I haven't seen ghosts, but was being visited by the hat man for a while.
01-07-2017, 07:21 AM
Has anyone seen these paranormal investigation TV shows? Do you think they are plain BS, real or a mix of both? I have visiteid some of the sites featured in Ghost Adventures. Visiting those places and not experiencing a thing made me doubt their credibility.
01-07-2017, 08:26 AM
Well, the few ive seen are terrible. Honestly, they were so bad i wanted to make my own spoof team doing the same shit. Gotta have a macho man randy savage-like dude on the team. OH YEAH!!!

I almost picked up the paranomal pack movies (all 5-6 on a few blue rays). Then recalled how i fell asleep and said ... NO!

01-07-2017, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 10:08 AM by Shaula.)
Yes, I've been able to sense, see and (in some cases) communicate with the dead my whole life. It's something I generally keep private but it's what led me to occult practice in the first place.
01-07-2017, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 02:25 AM by -NIGHTMARE-.)
Yes, I've been able to sense, see or get signs from the dead
in my direction
in different ways
not that i ever asked for it
usually those whom i've known in some way
usually after their recent passing
i too generally keep it private

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paranormal
As you can see the word means far more than just the dead

'Welcome to My Nightmare'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile jcolanzi's latest Trump updates, The thread for all of the latest Trump news. jcolanzi 84 2,046 02-27-2017 05:15 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Thread trashed Devilbee 16 1,556 07-18-2014 02:59 PM
Last Post: Gromvol
  My paranormal experience Agastya 5 827 07-30-2013 07:51 PM
Last Post: Divine Darkness
  Starseed response thread Fronin 9 1,054 02-24-2013 10:46 PM
Last Post: AnimalKind