Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paranormal Thread
01-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Aside from the shadow people and seeing an angel once, any and all spiritual/occult/paranormal activity for me takes place during ritual. Outside ritual I, sadly, am not lucky enough to have experienced any actual phenomena. Sad

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 08:25 AM
(01-07-2017 12:53 PM)The God-King Wrote:  Aside from the shadow people and seeing an angel once, any and all spiritual/occult/paranormal activity for me takes place during ritual. Outside ritual I, sadly, am not lucky enough to have experienced any actual phenomena. Sad

It's probably for the best. This ability causes all sorts of problems, especially early in life. The dead can be very desperate.
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 12:42 PM
As a kid a hairy arm pulling my legs . A dwarf on robe.a shiny stream light it's very crazy
01-11-2017, 04:23 PM
(01-09-2017 08:25 AM)Shaula Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 12:53 PM)The God-King Wrote:  Aside from the shadow people and seeing an angel once, any and all spiritual/occult/paranormal activity for me takes place during ritual. Outside ritual I, sadly, am not lucky enough to have experienced any actual phenomena. Sad

It's probably for the best. This ability causes all sorts of problems, especially early in life. The dead can be very desperate.

or annoying..
friend of mine passed away/but before that happened..had asked me to call (phone)..which i didn't
/then soon after passing,came to see me to make sure i knew was still miffed that i didn't call

I thought that was funny as all hell.

'Welcome to My Nightmare'
01-13-2017, 12:58 AM
Do a third eye meditation exercise just before taking a decent size dose of DMT, Do that in a reportedly haunted place.

Set and setting you know... Smiling

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
01-15-2017, 03:05 AM
(01-11-2017 04:23 PM)-NIGHTMARE- Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 08:25 AM)Shaula Wrote:  

or annoying..
friend of mine passed away/but before that happened..had asked me to call (phone)..which i didn't
/then soon after passing,came to see me to make sure i knew was still miffed that i didn't call

I thought that was funny as all hell.

LOL! People don't necessarily become less petty after death Angel
01-18-2017, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2017 05:09 PM by -NIGHTMARE-.)
Hiyaz Shaula
: )
________

At times i can sense death approaching
as well

The smell of death & premonition is tough
to deal with
-knowledge of such^

some examples:

..had two aunts/sisters.. went to visit
experienced the above scenario
while there
i knew it meant both
they died within a week of eachother not long after

..also a premonition of my bro's death/night before he died

..also premonition of a friend's death

01-19-2017, 03:39 AM
In my opinion.
After my experience in 15 years, I am still counting.

I am not proud of any paranormal experiences I have ever had, because I don't care.

I can smell the auras of both angels and demons when they are present in a place or at an altar.

I have seen an angels with my eye ball though the spirit presence altered my conciousness.

I have seen a particular angel in two different dimentions or forms. Is that really paranormal in any case?

Without the use of ritual wand, sword, or ritual circle and robe but zapping into the void and out of it during my work. Is that paranormal?

Sitael, the angels and a name in the lists of the 72 shems was in the lists of angels that I did touched though couldn't see its form or shape. Is that paranormal. And the same day I received my request results after few hours.

The other days during the cause of my evocation, I saw fire moving through the room. I will never count all that as anything so that I don't get stucked with the illusions of my ego.

My magick is strong, but I am not in league with anybody or group and my style is uncommon so I like it because it is handy.

I could do divination without any tool, no card, no pendulum but just with my mind, body and energy balancing and intuitions. All that work together.

Paranormal, paranormal, that does not really exist or that it does not mean anything to me or I don't care. Because to me, all of that is normal and because you don't experience the same does not mean I am special. I would experience two or more during meditation, evocation or invocation every week or month.

Is this not a beginner's forum? Tell the newbei that every thing will loose its form outside the void because the void has no form but emptiness and in this void is the complete shape and form of every thing that take shape in the material plane.
01-19-2017, 05:08 AM
I have a Lifetime filled with the paranormal/supernatural
..been my path from Day 1
just IS.

01-19-2017, 10:59 AM
(01-19-2017 03:39 AM)Poiel Wrote:  Is this not a beginner's forum? Tell the newbei that every thing will loose its form outside the void because the void has no form but emptiness and in this void is the complete shape and form of every thing that take shape in the material plane.

Don't think the newbies are ready for that yet...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thread trashed Devilbee 16 1,249 07-18-2014 02:59 PM
Last Post: Gromvol
  My paranormal experience Agastya 5 631 07-30-2013 07:51 PM
Last Post: Divine Darkness
  Starseed response thread Fronin 9 837 02-24-2013 10:46 PM
Last Post: AnimalKind