Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Tantra & The Path Of Lucifer
04-13-2018, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 11:17 PM by LDPaul.)
Hey guys, i just published my book. The Real Tantra & The Path Of Lucifer.
Do you want to know real Tantra for power and the secret path of Lucifer? This is my workings with the spirit that will help you fulfill any material desire, bring you fame and lead you towards Enlightenment while living in a society indulging in the pleasures of life.

My life has changed dramatically while working with lucifer and i am the living proof of it. All these occult practices inside the book will they work for you too? You must find out for yourself. I can only say that if you do what I did with the mindset that I possessed, you’ll get what I got. And what exactly did I get, you ask? In brief: plenty of wealth–material and spiritual, the courage to walk the path of truth and above all, immense peace and bliss. I have to warn you that this book and this path is not for everyone. Do NOT buy my book if you are not attracted to it. Listen to your intuition. If you feel attracted then click here:
https://www.amazon.com/Real-Tantra-Path-...07CC9SLW4/

The chapters are:
-What this book will do for you.
-What is Tantra.
-Evocation.
-Socio-"path".
-What is Enlightenment.
-What is Love.
-Relationship is Tantra.
-My Story-The Real Lucifer.
-The Most Important Lessons.
-Practical Exercises (Telepathy, Mind Control…)
-Final Wor(l)ds.

[Image: 96777413ea61c0fa15028ab4fe2696867bb5c7cf...79fb77.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2018, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 12:28 AM by belphguy.)
Dude, i read u book. As a guy who read at least 30 ebooks a week. Reading tru u book a qestion kerp coming, where is the rituals, i. Mean its cool book to read or a beginers etc. But u want to be uniqe, exceptionally in the occult art, yes i read u book. Already, maybe part#,2,? I will re_read again and maybe post a review, thanks for let us knw

Yes the gazing, mirror but, it seems more npl or whatever tey call. Or lucid dream state,.
05-09-2018, 07:13 AM
(04-14-2018 12:27 AM)belphguy Wrote:  Dude, i read u book. As a guy who read at least 30 ebooks a week. Reading tru u book a qestion kerp coming, where is the rituals, i. Mean its cool book to read or a beginers etc. But u want to be uniqe, exceptionally in the occult art, yes i read u book. Already, maybe part#,2,? I will re_read again and maybe post a review, thanks for let us knw

Yes the gazing, mirror but, it seems more npl or whatever tey call. Or lucid dream state,.

Did this book have rituals on how to do things like telepathy? Or was it more of an insight/background book with no rituals? If it had rituals, did they work? Thank you Belphguy for always helping out.
05-09-2018, 09:09 AM
No commentary, maybe author reply. Im open to Reviews. But re, read my post above.
05-14-2018, 12:32 AM
(05-09-2018 07:13 AM)jgandoe Wrote:  
(04-14-2018 12:27 AM)belphguy Wrote:  Dude, i read u book. As a guy who read at least 30 ebooks a week. Reading tru u book a qestion kerp coming, where is the rituals, i. Mean its cool book to read or a beginers etc. But u want to be uniqe, exceptionally in the occult art, yes i read u book. Already, maybe part#,2,? I will re_read again and maybe post a review, thanks for let us knw

Did this book have rituals on how to do things like telepathy? Or was it more of an insight/background book with no rituals? If it had rituals, did they work? Thank you Belphguy for always helping out.

Yeah if you practice the methods you will develop telepathy, hear thoughts of others also be able to send thoughts.
05-14-2018, 09:25 PM
(05-14-2018 12:32 AM)LDPaul Wrote:  
(05-09-2018 07:13 AM)jgandoe Wrote:  

Yeah if you practice the methods you will develop telepathy, hear thoughts of others also be able to send thoughts.

I suppose if that's true then you wouldn't have a problem with giving me a small test like reading my thoughts or sending a thought today?
05-18-2018, 02:49 AM
(05-14-2018 09:25 PM)jgandoe Wrote:  
(05-14-2018 12:32 AM)LDPaul Wrote:  
(05-09-2018 07:13 AM)jgandoe Wrote:  Did this book have rituals on how to do things like telepathy? Or was it more of an insight/background book with no rituals? If it had rituals, did they work? Thank you Belphguy for always helping out.

I suppose if that's true then you wouldn't have a problem with giving me a small test like reading my thoughts or sending a thought today?

I am honest with you, its like going to the gym, after 4 months of practice i was able to read rhoughts on accident when i was a bit relax, and also could make someone call me in the phone easily, but for me that siddhi was to much work and also it was kinda pointless so i dropped it. But the results are real, i can post other experiences if you want. You do not need telepathy to know what most people thing Tounge Other siddhis like puting your will upon objects animal or people are more useful. Anyway if you do not feel buying it without a ''test'' is ok, you don't have to. I know from my experience what is true and what is not, you just have to try it imo, i am being honest with you. I can send you the telepathy exercise for free if you want.
05-18-2018, 06:55 AM
(05-18-2018 02:49 AM)LDPaul Wrote:  
(05-14-2018 09:25 PM)jgandoe Wrote:  
(05-14-2018 12:32 AM)LDPaul Wrote:  Yeah if you practice the methods you will develop telepathy, hear thoughts of others also be able to send thoughts.

I am honest with you, its like going to the gym, after 4 months of practice i was able to read rhoughts on accident when i was a bit relax, and also could make someone call me in the phone easily, but for me that siddhi was to much work and also it was kinda pointless so i dropped it. But the results are real, i can post other experiences if you want. You do not need telepathy to know what most people thing Tounge Other siddhis like puting your will upon objects animal or people are more useful. Anyway if you do not feel buying it without a ''test'' is ok, you don't have to. I know from my experience what is true and what is not, you just have to try it imo, i am being honest with you. I can send you the telepathy exercise for free if you want.

I would love that. I appreciate the honesty. I have ADHD so I'm not sure if I'll able to commit to lengthy daily exercise.

Can this be used to send thoughts rather than read minds? That doesn't really interest me. Do you know any quick way to get the ability to send remote, instant and limitless thoughts to any target desired?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Real Sorcery, Vodu & Radionics 24/7 Brother MOLOCH 969 31 8,930 11-19-2017 11:33 PM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969
  Tricksters & Adversaries of the Left Hand Path (Paperback) daemon-barzai 0 590 09-07-2015 06:28 AM
Last Post: daemon-barzai
  Viides Askel (Publishing and selling books; Fosforos, Catechism of Lucifer) Viides Askel 6 2,275 02-25-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: Viides Askel
  Path of Atavistic Violence - My first book with Fall of Man WxTen 3 741 02-15-2015 11:51 PM
Last Post: WxTen
  House of Lucifer Fork Nan Pwen 93 13,939 01-25-2015 11:27 AM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen