Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tablets of King Sargon - Source of Hebrew Bible Found
02-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Old Testament Original tablets Found!!

I have created a new lecture about astrotheology and during my study/lecture, I came across something called "The 70 Tablets of King Sargon".

Not knowing what it was I used the Holy Google and the link above was of significant interest.

Thanks,

Phil_B
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2013, 11:29 AM
I read some of it. I happen to believe that the bible contains some true history. But things like the garden of eden, I think those are interpretations. For example, an alien space craft could beam down an image of jesus or who ever, let outs a big sound and words, then these old people may interpret it as god talking. Or in another case, a powerful spirit could manifest, or reside in a prophet or near a prophet's body, and shape history that way too. But humans are minor creatures, they can interpret forces beyond themselves as God, instead of knowing the complete truth. Do you really believe that God chose a single race to deal with, and considered the other races inferior?
Find all posts by this user
02-22-2013, 08:31 PM
(02-22-2013 11:29 AM)dannerz Wrote:  I read some of it. I happen to believe that the bible contains some true history. But things like the garden of eden, I think those are interpretations. For example, an alien space craft could beam down an image of jesus or who ever, let outs a big sound and words, then these old people may interpret it as god talking. Or in another case, a powerful spirit could manifest, or reside in a prophet or near a prophet's body, and shape history that way too. But humans are minor creatures, they can interpret forces beyond themselves as God, instead of knowing the complete truth. Do you really believe that God chose a single race to deal with, and considered the other races inferior?

It is historically proven that Jesus existed, and his story is true (though the miracles and the conception and the resurrection cannot be verified historically as of now.) Personally I'm a Christian and I believe that parts of the bible have been corrupted via various means, for instance the creation story of seven days is completely true, but days and phases have been confused in translation, the order scientifically is perfect. The single race thing was made up by priests who wanted to be special, they corrupted the Bible and it has stayed with us. So for me, I believe in some bits and not others.

[Image: 34dge9z.gif]
02-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:It is historically proven that Jesus existed, and his story is true (though the miracles and the conception and the resurrection cannot be verified historically as of now.) Personally I'm a Christian and I believe that parts of the bible have been corrupted via various means, for instance the creation story of seven days is completely true, but days and phases have been confused in translation, the order scientifically is perfect. The single race thing was made up by priests who wanted to be special, they corrupted the Bible and it has stayed with us. So for me, I believe in some bits and not others.

I personally don't believe the Bible was all history and I don't think Jesus Christ ever existed as a person

I think that Christ was an allegory that sent a very powerful message to humanity - that we are divine and that God and the Holy Spirit are at one with the Son and that if you have faith in your self, you can do anything.

The story of the Bible takes data from astrology and Platonism and has mixed it with actual events of that time.

I refer you to this very interesting book -

Roman Piso - True Authourship of the Bible

It explains how the Bible was created and why and how numerology can prove the copyright to the Piso family.

The Old Testament is the story that leads up to how the New Testament was created.

I'm not saying that this makes it a fraud - if your faith is good for you, then there is no problem at all - it's not the fact it's history or not, the message is the most important thing.

Interpretations of the Bible are ever evolving and more and more sects of the Church continue to convey the message to people, but a Church divided is no Church at all to me.

I will be making lectures about the story that is in the Bible, as there is one hell of a story in there, but not the one you think. Hopefully I will be able to unite this faith and show that it is happening to all of us right now - it's up to us to choose between fear and love.

Thanks,

Phil_B
02-23-2013, 10:18 PM
Well, obviously I believe in Christ as the son of God being a Christian, and I actually believe only the general message of love thy neighbor and all the morals. My point is that there is no doubt that Jesus existed whatsoever, even Arch-Atheist historians accept this. The only debatable facts are the metaphysical aspects of Jesus, (Miracles, conception, resurrection etc) there are even Roman records of the death.

[Image: 34dge9z.gif]
02-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Christianity is a mould of Platonism, Mithraism and Zoroastrinism as well as Ancient Egyptian Theology with the Gnostic Christ taking the role of the Sun God.

The name "Jesus Christ" is a title meaning "Annoited One of the Light" as "Jes" is "Yes" in Hebrew which means "Sun" and the word "Gnostic" means "Sun Knowing" and when we know something we nod our head up and down like the sun rising and sun setting, yes?

Anointed refers to Oil, which comes from Cristus - The Oil that is made by the pineal gland each month when the Sun is in your Sun Sign and that if you keep a clean temple, you can send that Oil up from whence it came to open the third eye.

Heaven means "Heaved Up", which is exactly what happens to this Oil.

Christ also derives from "Crystal", the Bible was written to show that the Lord (which could just mean Lard, as it's oil) could be human, which is a point missed by most, that if the Lord can be in human form and everything came from the same place - The Mind of the Lord - then everything is divine, including us.

The whole story is about believing in yourself, not awaiting for another to do it for you.

Crystals are the material products of the Light and the Ethereal, so only when you combine the "Jes" and the "Crystal" and gained wisdom and then faith can you be "Heaved Up" back to the Holy Land.

The eye of Ra is a cross section of the pineal gland, you can see the brain stem of the medulla oblongata.

All of the movements of the "Christus" can be seen up above too, the Oil stops at a junction before the eye and it is "crucified", just as it stays on the Crux Constellation on Dec 22nd, for 2.5 days and then "He is Risen".

To get "Salvation", you have to crucify the Oil. It's all science that has been misinterpreted for social conformity.

I'm not saying that you have any problems in believing that, but I think this interpretation is much more liberating to the individual who doesn't trust the Church and in my opinion, no one is coming back to save us.

There are no documents to prove that Christ ever existed as a person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fictitious bible,or truth woodoo003 4 686 03-27-2017 05:28 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Prediction of future with Bible Death Is Coming 13 893 03-01-2017 05:44 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  So I found this medal... Wylandriah 33 1,641 01-18-2017 05:30 AM
Last Post: Santamuerte
  The Bible- the biggest lie HBG14 58 4,299 10-12-2016 12:51 AM
Last Post: HBG14