Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War On Reality
09-19-2016, 02:36 PM

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2016, 03:17 PM
Very interesting and might be the case too since it would explain a lot.
09-20-2016, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 03:13 AM by jcolanzi.)
Look through history and you'll find religions, gov'ts, cults etc. place an emphasis on training children. They can control their reality. Hoover even had children spying on their parents during the Vietnam War. (He used the boy and girl scout programs to accomplish this.)

A young mind is easily programmed and it's hard to change the programming.

That's why sometimes I have to catch myself when I get annoyed by some peoples beliefs. Their programming is in control. I have problems controlling my beliefs and I know what's going on. So how can I expect someone who doesn't know they're being programmed to understand.
09-20-2016, 05:23 AM
One generation can be brainwashed. The next even more so. After that they all believe esp if previous evidence of what was is hidden or erased.

I sort of wonder about this and the 40 years in the desert via moses.

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-05-2016, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 06:09 AM by aries.)
And people worry (ied) about Trump ?

I fast forwarded the video. 12:36. PC Language.

This stuff is very old info for me. Im old school dudes. Bound books. Stuff not online yet. It is military science being abused.
12-05-2016, 06:10 AM
I just created a thread about incorporation, which breaks down how we are 'brainwashed' within our own cultures.

12-05-2016, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 06:43 AM by aries.)
Ive yet to look in that. Thanks I will next.

But your collective energy has created where we are now. The brink of war. Like I said in the other thread. Magic is used on all of us. The energy is then directed to feed their collective cause. There has been fucktons of violence during this peaceful period of delusion sight.

Anyway, we have been under a 30 year spell. Slowly losing more and more freedom. It has been broken. Yes, it may appear to get worse at first. But it will all be fine.

Those that saw love and happiness were not really looking beyond their own yards which is often the case. Danger is there. BIG BROTHER,
WAR, AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

TRYING TO OVERTHROW.

IT's ALL FUN FUN FUN.
12-05-2016, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 08:05 PM by Nesh.)
-----
12-05-2016, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 07:19 AM by aries.)
(09-20-2016 03:11 AM)jcolanzi Wrote:  Look through history and you'll find religions, gov'ts, cults etc. place an emphasis on training children. They can control their reality. Hoover even had children spying on their parents during the Vietnam War. (He used the boy and girl scout programs to accomplish this.)

A young mind is easily programmed and it's hard to change the programming.

That's why sometimes I have to catch myself when I get annoyed by some peoples beliefs. Their programming is in control. I have problems controlling my beliefs and I know what's going on. So how can I expect someone who doesn't know they're being programmed to understand.

Im afraid you believe war is only combat ? There is a multitude of facets. Yes winning is easy SATAN 2. I know for certain US have the ability to utilize Nuclear weapons. If I was in charge and you DIRTY BOMB us. You are dead. All of you. But other factors come into play.
Sometimes winning means forgiving. Killing people is not nice. It should always be last resort. But I prefer finality myself.

Forgive me. I have dyslexia. I do some thing called substituting . I know I do it but I don't always know when. Its what I post so may visuals. Its how I see. What many trained to achieve comes naturally for me. But at a cost in other areas.
12-05-2016, 10:02 AM
I don't believe war is only combat. Vietnam was used as a time frame, not because I believe war is only combat. Combat is only one of the tools used in the war on reality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Time and Reality Vitus Lazarus 2 743 07-28-2012 08:22 AM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus