Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War On Reality
12-05-2016, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 10:07 AM by aries.)
(12-05-2016 10:02 AM)jcolanzi Wrote:  I don't believe war is only combat. Vietnam was used as a time frame, not because I believe war is only combat. Combat is only one of the tools used in the war on reality.

I stand corrected sir.

Thank you for starting this thread I hope it grows.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 06:04 AM
I find it funny humans place such pride in their existence. The universe is constantly at war and harmony. One just needs a lot of time and better glasses to observe such.

Perhaps thats another reason i disagree with various religions. They want an end to the struggle not realizing a static oppression and submission is eventually just death and frozen or locked away in time/space/existence.

They should be glad for adversaries and struggle for growth in any form needs it. Without it, you grow weak, flaccid, and decay.

Humans will pass..... Eventually.

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-07-2016, 04:09 AM
(12-05-2016 06:07 AM)aries Wrote:  And people worry (ied) about Trump ?

I fast forwarded the video. 12:36. PC Language.

This stuff is very old info for me. Im old school dudes. Bound books. Stuff not online yet. It is military science being abused.

The whole video is regurgitated from stuff previously known (for some people and new stuff for others) but you can still find contradictions to your own beliefs or if not, it doesn't hurt to take a "refresher course" although it may be boring

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2016, 04:46 AM
(12-07-2016 04:09 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  

This stuff is very old info for me. Im old school dudes. Bound books. Stuff not online yet. It is military science being abused.

The whole video is regurgitated from stuff previously known (for some people and new stuff for others) but you can still find contradictions to your own beliefs or if not, it doesn't hurt to take a "refresher course" although it may be boring

Oh I did not watch the whole vid. I skipped forward. Ive been studying that kind of stuff for a very long time.

I always look for contradictions. Im still learning buddy. Having a blast at it to.

If I get in this place I want to. Its shut up and listen time for certain.
But I will be surrounded by feminine energy and I really need that. It calms me down.
12-07-2016, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 04:55 AM by Rashnu.)
(12-07-2016 04:46 AM)aries Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 04:09 AM)Rashnu Wrote:  

Oh I did not watch the whole vid. I skipped forward. Ive been studying that kind of stuff for a very long time.

I always look for contradictions. Im still learning buddy. Having a blast at it to.

If I get in this place I want to. Its shut up and listen time for certain.
But I will be surrounded by feminine energy and I really need that. It calms me down.
It's all good, I know the feeling of being driven forward and wanting to drop all the stuff I already know to get ahead to something new, the video itself was annoying by its simplicity but made better by the most simple statement/s I look for that are or might be bs . Angel

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
12-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Someone once told me. It's all bullshit. He was rather old.
12-07-2016, 09:53 PM
With new VR tech and these holodeck rooms being built.... People will find new realities.... And be controlled.

12-08-2016, 02:49 AM
But they will be having fun.

We like words and therefore are trapped by them.
12-15-2016, 02:32 AM
No one spits this game better then David Icke

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
12-15-2016, 07:40 AM
Wonder if ill get sick and puke if i wear a set.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Time and Reality Vitus Lazarus 2 736 07-28-2012 08:22 AM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus