Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wraith
03-30-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 09:08 PM by Archaea.)
(03-30-2013 09:00 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  
(03-28-2013 02:18 AM)Grin Wrote:  
(03-27-2013 12:59 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  I applied in the old thread but I got no reply.

It's called being "denied".

Lol Grin edgy as always.
Sadly activity isn't my forte.

Quality over quantity Tounge

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 11:05 PM
(03-30-2013 09:00 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  
(03-28-2013 02:18 AM)Grin Wrote:  
(03-27-2013 12:59 PM)SkullTraill Wrote:  I applied in the old thread but I got no reply.

It's called being "denied".

Lol Grin edgy as always.
Sadly activity isn't my forte.

24 posts on 15 months soon, that's almost 1 per month. Nice that you still come here though occasionally

[Image: jQJqySWGiPW5e.png]
05-22-2013, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 01:08 PM by Elison.)
1. How old are you? - 18

2. What are your religious beliefs? - Theurgy (but I don't know if that's a religious belief). If not, then my answer is that I follow bits from all the religions, as there is no one true religion. I create my own beliefs, based on experiences and logical thinking.

3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith? - Mainly because of the purpose this group is created for. And also because I like being part of a group that promotes real freedom, not blatant lies. I forgot who said this, but: "The best way to enslave people is to make them think they are free." And because I like being part of a group that doesn't mind diversity and doesn't judge people for their choices, as long as their choices don't affect others in a negative way.

4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit? - As humans, my belief is that we can do better than this. First, we should help our planet help us. This would create a very nice balance and then there would no longer be the need to colonize other planets and destroy their ecosphere. We are not mindless animals and we can inhabit a planet without destroying it, we just have to start using our brains.

5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out? - No. There are ways to transcend karma. I only know of one way, the best, most effective and most REAL one, but I won't say anything about it here.

6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given? - We all have the right to think. That's the most supreme right and it's the one single right no one can take from us, except ourselves. The only problem is... we have to think right. (wordplay)

7. To you, what is god? - An omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient consciousness.

8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why? - I wouldn't change anything, because the universe is created to be perfect. Or, if I really had to change something, I would change the way higher intelligences (humans) think. And I would do that for their own good, so that anyone could finally get what he/she wants and never harm anybody else for as long as they live. There's no limit outside of your way of thinking.

I believe in one secret and ineffable Lord; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name AHYH!
05-23-2013, 04:26 AM
I will try to get my activity up before applying.
Great group.

[Image: 4horsemen.gif?w=584]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2013, 12:00 PM
1. How old are you?(17)
2. What are your religious beliefs?(i belive in god, but im studying about lucifer too)
3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith?(i love communities and i want to be a member and help newbies)
4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit?(Yes, in one way we help our planet)
5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out?(Nope)
6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given?(In a way, Yes indeed)
7. To you, what is god?(Powerful,Untochable,Fearless)
8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why?(I would change the RedBull and make it 3 times more effecitve because i love redbull (makes me FEARLESS) espeacially the one that are like shots(1 little shots=2 redbull !)

I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need - Satan
06-24-2013, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 08:54 PM by Elison.)
Is this group still active? I'd very much like an answer to my application.

I believe in one secret and ineffable Lord; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name AHYH!
06-25-2013, 11:54 PM
1. How old are you? 16
2. What are your religious beliefs? I am Christian, but I am not a practicer of the religion.
3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith? Wrait seems like a group of people with many similar people. I always check out the groups of a forum before anything else and this one caught my attention.
4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit? Of course not.
5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out? I believe it is easier to commit a bad as opposed to a good one so therefore, no, I do not think it is even.
6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given? I don't know about taking away rights, but I do wish people wouldn't feel so entitled to everything.
7. To you, what is god? A god would be an all-knowing, all-powerful being that can create and destroy matter at will.
8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why? I would like to make to where I would live on earth where we commingle with another species of intelligent life.
06-28-2013, 10:23 PM
1. How old are you?
I am 17 years old. i was born on the 21st of november 1995.

2. What are your religious beliefs?
None. I do acknowledge the existence of most gods, but I see no reason to worship them. Other religions that have no gods make more sense to me, but are still not worth following. I follow my own path, I don't need others to set it out for me.

3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith?
I like most of the wraith members, and I think your group would be an interesting one to be a part of. The group's ideals closely resemble mine.

4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit?
That depends. If it's for the purpose of scientific research, I would think it's... justified... (I hate that word)
After all, if you destroyed something to understand it, and you succeeded in understanding it, you can always recreate it. But if it's for a reason such as making profit, or... actually, that seems like the only reason people would leech off a planet, if survival doesn't count as a reason. (I don't consider it a reason, as it's more of an instinct than a conscious desire)

5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out?
No. The world is not balanced like that, and it never will be. There will, however, never be anything without a reason, in this universe at least, so it's not entirely incorrect. The point is that the universe does not recognize good or evil, so it won't balance them out.

6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given?
I'll be honest here, yes i think so. Some people simply don't deserve some things I deserve. The opposite is also true. Some people deserve more than me, as much as I hate to admit it.

7. To you, what is god?
A human concept given form through their power. In other words, an extremely powerful thoughtform.

8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why?
I would end it. Without a second thought. Total nothingness is the most beautiful thing there is. But seeing as I can't, I'll try to make this universe as interesting as possible. Not just for myself (because if I did that it would still be a pretty boring place), but for others too. This may sound contradictory, but it's not. Trust me.

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
06-28-2013, 11:02 PM
^^vouch

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
06-28-2013, 11:13 PM
(06-28-2013 11:02 PM)Fronin Wrote:  ^^vouch

Thanks, br... Fro!

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Wraith Hawkins 56 6,764 03-18-2013 11:31 AM
Last Post: Hawkins