Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wraith
08-22-2013, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 10:14 AM by Stoner.)
(08-22-2013 10:12 AM)Fronin Wrote:  
(08-22-2013 10:06 AM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  Will you let me in if I vote for goat devil too?

We have no administrative power in this group :/
Uh hum speak for yourself.

(08-22-2013 10:12 AM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  OMG. I finally get it. Thank you, O great Goat Devil, for sending me this messenger!
Goat Devil doesn't even like you.

GOAT DEVIL 2013
"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 10:17 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
Find all posts by this user
08-22-2013, 10:20 AM
(08-22-2013 10:13 AM)Stoner Wrote:  
(08-22-2013 10:12 AM)Fronin Wrote:  
(08-22-2013 10:06 AM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  Will you let me in if I vote for goat devil too?

We have no administrative power in this group :/
Uh hum speak for yourself.

Oh, I didn't know Goat Devil made you a Mod. Sorry man! We can smoke a makeup joint.

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
08-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Aah, the wraith.

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
1. How old are you? I am 17.

2. What are your religious beliefs? At this point I believe that the only path to rightiousness is your own and I don't really like organized religion. I am keeping my eyes open though.

3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith? I feel like I could could use some of my talents (pretty decent with info sec related stuff and constantly am lurking the "dark corners" of the internet). I also am a big time torrenter so if anyone in the group ever wanted anything like that I could do my best to help out.

4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit? It is not something I have really thought about but it seems like the only right way to do that would be be to get our shit together here on earth first before even thinking about trying to live on another planet.

5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out? No I do not. At this point I believe that good and bad is just how living beings percieve things that happen. If something happens that makes us happy it's "good" and something that makes us unhappy is "bad". But I think shit just happens and the only thing that makes actions good or bad is how the 'beholder' sees it. Hitler's ideas of good in terms of race for example were much differant than mine are.

6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given? Yes and No. I have rights that I know I don't diserve at all. As long as you are self aware, empathetic, mentally/emotionally stable and humble there isn't too much that anyone shouldn't be allowed to have that I have. But I believe some of my abilities in terms of stuff I have worked my ass off to learn and experience myself shouldn't just be handed over to some egotistical asshat that is only going to use it for all the wrong reasons. They have to go through the work I did and earn it because that's how you end up knowing how to use your talents correctly and learning gives you a chance to grow out of any errogance/imaturity. At least that's how things seem to happen with me.

7. To you, what is god? To me god represents hope that people hold on to. When people thing that their "god" has forsakein them then that is the ultimate sign that they have lost hope.

8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why? I would take away all of the unnessisary cruelty and death. At least that's how I feel today. The more I learn the more my optinions tend to view. Shit 5 years ago my answere to this may have been "derp that evr1 knos jeebus"
09-22-2013, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 08:53 PM by Mr.FoX.)
1. How old are you?
18 Years old.

2. What are your religious beliefs?
I was born and raised as a christian, but since a week ago I've started to believe different.
I believe in Satan now, I believe that he is our true creator, and real demon god.

3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith?
Because I'm a hacker aswell, I have knowledge of both white hat hacking and black hat hacking, I've owned big botnets and earned some nice cash.
Also because I would love to join this group, It feels like I should be part of it.

4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit?
It's not fair, because humans should be thankful and more responsible for planet earth instead of looking for a other planet to destroy.
Rights, rights are being made by the world elite, theres nothing that they can't make a new right for...

5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out?
Yes, it's called karma and it happened to myself many times.
Example: When I bought a pizza with my blackhat cash, the pizza wasn't baked long enough and I had a very nasty taste in my mouth for a few days. ( tuna pizza Tounge )

6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given?
Depends, it depends on what they're planning to do with the given rights.

7. To you, what is god?
The made up 'god' I do not believe in him no longer, he himself is evil.
Our true creator is Satan Lucifer.

8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why?
To awaken every person on this planet and stand up for themselves.

[Image: zZJwo8V.png]
09-22-2013, 09:13 PM
FoX, there is no one left to accept you.

09-22-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 09:15 PM by Mr.FoX.)
(09-22-2013 09:13 PM)Fronin Wrote:  FoX, there is no one left to accept you.

Crying

( Maybe Crow can perform some magic Happy )

[Image: zZJwo8V.png]
09-22-2013, 09:15 PM
(09-22-2013 09:14 PM)Mr.FoX Wrote:  
(09-22-2013 09:13 PM)Fronin Wrote:  FoX, there is no one left to accept you.

Crying

I'll see what we can do Wink

09-24-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm hoping to receive an answer from Hawk soon.
Being the forum owner yeah, Crow can let you in the subforums but you do need to get accepted by our whoknowswherethefuckheis dictator to actually be a part of The Wraith... or Shadow... but that would be a kinda complicated.Tounge

[Image: bZkfc.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Wraith Hawkins 56 7,138 03-18-2013 11:31 AM
Last Post: Hawkins