Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wraith
04-18-2017, 07:20 PM
1. How old are you?

2. What are your religious beliefs?
nonreligious, just philosophy. The Law of One & Hermeticism

3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith?
To make a change and a stand, to assist all Wraith members and also learn from them what truly is to be a "Wraith". Most importantly, it fits my philosophy.

4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit?
Never, I see this as an infringement & violation of universal laws and free will.

5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out?
The concept of right and wrong is wrong, I find both to be of One polarity. For every moment of whatever this world terms the Yin/Yang as, it's for the betterment of their nature and benefit from lessons of life.

6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given?
No, my rights are their rights. Our rights!

7. To you, what is god?
God, the Source, an infinite reflection of Unity. A being that when you become One with Source, you, yourself become's a God. For we inherit God, consciousness.

8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why?
Nothing, everything is to its perfect design. Our universe is made of mathematical calculations and sacred geometry, no man can decipher it. Changing it would be an option to not have a soul. We are the universe, we are what universe made us, we are 90% made of stardust.

In terms of unification, it is multiple gods becoming whole, being God. Don't divide that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2017, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 03:24 PM by Timoaphy.)
Greetings my friend! Smiling

I'm kind of curious as to how usergroups work here and I made a foolish mistake. Happy
I applied for the Debaters usergroup with a very simple reason. Ugh, it was really awkward. LOL Yet, I'm here to join this group because I know that I might be lucky here. Smiling

Here it goes: 

1. How old are you?

I will be 22 this coming november. Smiling I'm a bit ashamed of my birthday though. Happy

2. What are your religious beliefs?

I call it not religious beliefs but freedom. I am free from the chains of religions. I am not bound by them. I seek truth.

3. Why do you wish to join the Wraith?

This usergroup speaks to me. I know that I am part of it. I am finding a sense of purpose this year. I know that doing magick in my life is my call. I am interested in many things in many ways. I know that an individual can learn everything if he really has the desire to do so. We are infinite beings and there's a lot of possibilities if you truly want some change in your life.

4. Do you believe it is fair that as humans we have the right to colonise other planets and potentially damage their eco-sphere for our benefit?

No, because our world is more than enough. If we just know how to harness its true beauty, we will be living in a paradise from the very start. It is our desire to know other dimensions that made us forget the true beauty of our own. This can be reflected within us, too. And to tell you frankly, it's really funny to think that we know about the outside space when in fact we don't know what truly is inside our planet. They're just bunch of theories and all. Not proven, to say the least.

5. Do you believe for all good acts a bad acts happens to even it out?

It depends. If such good acts will trigger bad ones, then it's possible. But I think it just depends on how people will react on such good act. It's mainly because of the work of our egos. We tend to pride ourselves and our deeds, that's why even if we know that a certain act is good if it hurts our ego, we retaliate. It's the work of ourselves and not the good acts per se.
About the polarity of things, yes it's present in our world but when it it comes to doing good things, no, it's not like that. Every good act will produce another good act which will then influence other people to do good things. Your smile can reach many people, and that's true.
There's no need for the "even out" thing. Because when we talk about love, there is no good and bad to start with. Smiling

6. Are there any rights you have that you think someone else shouldn't be given?

I think yes. Happy I know I'm gay and straight people have no privilege for LGBT rights. LOL On the serious matters, no, we are all equal and we must be respected and treated equally just like other people. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses and it is what makes us unique. There is no rich, poor, handsome, ugly, and other wordly labels to put us down. If a healthy and complete person can paint, so can a handicapped individual. No one is greater than the rest. 

7. To you, what is god?

God is everywhere. God is the nature, the wind, the earth, the sun, and everything. We are god. We are part of god. We are One. To put it into a most beautiful word, God is Love. We are Love. We are always connected and everything that we are is part of the whole consciousness. We are everything and nothing at the same time. For Nothing is Everything.

8. If you could change one thing about our universe, what would it be and why?

I'd love to change the concept of love. There are many people who think love is what they feel when in truth, it's not. What they feel is selfishness. True love is not about being selfish. True love means liberating yourself from the constraint of your childhood conditioning and experiences, and then expressing your own truth. True love means being yourself. True love means being free. True love means sharing the bliss and happiness with other people without any expectation. True love means loving unconditionally. True love starts within ourselves.

There it is. My application form. Happy I'm still trying to orient myself in WF. That's why I'm still not as active as other members here. I just got registered here last year and I'm still building my sense of membership here. Happy I do know that I'm still a newbie here and this application form is not yet acceptable, still I am looking forward to be accepted in the future. Smiling I know that I still must do some work in this site. Nonetheless, I'm still thankful to be a part of this forum. Have a good day, everyone! Wink I wish you all happiness. Smiling

Look deep within yourself and find peace. You are now One. Connected with everything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Wraith Hawkins 56 8,040 03-18-2013 11:31 AM
Last Post: Hawkins