Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The existing of energy vampires.
08-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Cant you suck someones energy in through your chakras?

W/ that being said I dont think hollywood vampires exist, maybe in the astral

I Type Fast So If My Spelling Is Shit, Just Know I Am Not A Dumb Ass. I Usually Go Back And Edit.

I am PM Friendly, Ask Questions, Chat, Etc.

This the life that I chose
Bought out the store, can’t go back no more
Versace my clothes while I’m sellin' them bows
Versace take over it took out my soul
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 07:38 PM
(08-04-2016 08:21 AM)FocalMind Wrote:  I personally don't believe in psychic vampirism. Instead, I believe that a person can be affected by another person's negative energy, and that is what causes such symptoms to occur.

Same exact thing, the first is just a fancy name.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Lemme tell you about poisonous environments...... They suck!

Yeah, my parents are barely in their 60s yet they look like their 80s. So many health conditions. The atmosphere is oppressive, dark, and conversations turn quickly to hate of this and that with "pity me" syndrome.

Honestly? How did i survive helping them. I suppose its mot inique. Lots of poor income people fall into the trap, but rich as we.

Haters tend to suck the life out of others over time and i think they enjoy bringing people down, and its addictive to maintain.

They also form a type of comfort zone. Many are probably suffering from delusiond of grandeur or megolamania/narcissisim.

There are some that might not know.

Hollywood can glorify the vampire but these real versions are all glitters and abs and blood/sex fests. It hate, deppression, and sickness that spreads its poison disease to bring others down.

Live well and live happy. Dont try to fix thes situations/people unless you really have help in many fashions. THEY WILL TAKE YOU DOWN TO DROWNTOWN! (Located by a hater near you)
08-06-2016, 03:25 AM
I agree with magickinqu 100%

A lot of people won't even mean to drain you or know they're doing it. It is mainly from their fear and negativity because they watch the news lol you can choose to not let it affect you though but it is hard and that's just when they're doing it subconsciously. If someone powerful knowingly does it then well.... I don't know it's never happened to me lol
08-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Do there exists infernal spirits who feeds on people's lifeforce/aura?
08-09-2016, 06:31 AM
An opposing question: are there infernal spirits that love to feed energy to you? Or spirits plainly. I hate to put in terms of matter or things vibrating or radiating so much that they just need an outlet to discharge some of it.

Maybe some of these sucubi lovers believe thats what the spirits they contacted do is energize them. Kind of makes them more the male and the human the female though.... Yeah dont put that in a search engine. Its not a pretty sight.

Sort of makes me think of the movie coccoon.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
08-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Yes there are internal spirits who feed of human energies. This isn't usually the case with the kind of spirits you find in the Grimoires. They are usually the "lower" infernal spirits.

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141
08-11-2016, 01:08 AM
(08-09-2016 08:10 AM)Astral Eye Wrote:  Yes there are internal spirits who feed of human energies. This isn't usually the case with the kind of spirits you find in the Grimoires. They are usually the "lower" infernal spirits.

When you say "human energies" you mean the life force? How do you know about them if there are no Grimories about them?
08-11-2016, 01:21 AM
Seems similar to me. A negative egregore perhaps. If the person is like a sponge, theyll soak it up fast. If theyre one of those hard dry sponges itll take longer to saturate. If they are an oil coated sponge, itll be super hard to soak in. If theyre a glass brick ir diamond, it probably wont affect at all. If theyre a burning sun, that negativity will flee or disintegrate.
08-11-2016, 07:02 AM
@Frater Luciferi: The Grimoires usually talk about the "higher" demons - princess, lords, nobles and what have you. But there are numerous demons below them in these hierarchies. People who tend to work with spirits over time tend to learn more about these unlisted spirits (I'm sure some grimoires probably do mention such spirits but usually they skip over the lesser spirits.)

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Theosophical assertion of REAL Vampires Lucifuge Rofocale 8 165 01-14-2017 02:16 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Giving away energy as a Vampyre ulvfdfgtmk 7 119 12-28-2016 09:33 AM
Last Post: Dr Strange Stuff
  Do vampires have the gift of aries 1 96 12-11-2016 09:29 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Energy draining or Paranoia ? Derrick 9 892 09-01-2016 09:07 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  Cold energy JovialMagus 14 1,345 10-03-2015 01:21 AM
Last Post: TheDragonKing