Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The magicians on Sci fi channel
02-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Any of you watch it yet? Thoughts?
Its pretty good so far, ive got it recording to DVR. Gonna see where it goes.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Watched all of the episodes so far, it's pretty good to be honest interesting to watch pretty cringey at times since the main character is pretty feminine haha, but i think the characters are pretty great.
02-01-2016, 11:21 AM
I'm looking forward to the next episode. I really like the way they're doing this show.
02-01-2016, 11:43 AM
(02-01-2016 11:21 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  I'm looking forward to the next episode. I really like the way they're doing this show.
Yeah it's decent although last episode was pretty slow though. At the moment i'm watching the 100 it's so good check it out
02-01-2016, 11:47 AM
I will. Tonight shameless for me though! Ten mins to go!!
02-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Haha damn i'm in the UK so i can't watch it on TV i just wait for it to get uploaded
02-02-2016, 01:11 AM
I watch it in passing (while writing or doing something on my tablet or laptop). All I know is I wanna fuck the main character chick. The one who was supposed to flunk out and not remember shit but cut herself or something so now she remembers.......or something. Lol

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2016, 01:53 AM
I saw an advert on tele and thought about how it will create a whole new slew of idiots thinking thats how magic works. I dont care for shows of this nature.
02-02-2016, 08:38 AM
She is pretty hot.. Wink
I feel you Fae. Let's hope they come here and learn what the real shit is then..
I feel anything that sparks an interest in the occult is a good thing. Its not for everyone and everybody got to start somewhere. Whether its for them or not is up to them..
Pretty cool show regardless.
02-02-2016, 01:08 PM
(02-02-2016 01:53 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  I saw an advert on tele and thought about how it will create a whole new slew of idiots thinking thats how magic works. I dont care for shows of this nature.

This used to piss me off back in my early days. I'm a huge fan of Charmed and when I was in high school people would always ask me to do magic like they do and I'm like ITS JUST TV PEOPLE! It's the magic of Hollywood (read as editing), not real magic. Smh. People are too gullible. Sheep. The lot of them! Sheep! BAAAAA! (that's a sheep sound guys lol).

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell + The Magicians Yotam 4 112 01-20-2017 10:41 PM
Last Post: Fronin