Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The magicians on Sci fi channel
01-06-2017, 04:02 AM
Is in NETFLIX now.

[Image: bear%203.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2017, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 05:14 AM by -NIGHTMARE-.)
Didn't take long to see all the Hype( ... exaggerated claims.)
Quit watching at second episode
I suppose i would be called a purest:
(free of any contamination):
Hate seeing things mashed up/tangled/twisted/jumbled/falsified/tweaked/etc like done on that show

'Welcome to My Nightmare'
01-06-2017, 05:40 AM
I like this show a lot! I watched it the first day it was put on netflix... All of it haha! Can't wait for the net season. I agree that if I was watching it to learn about magic I would be disappointed but if it was like REAL magic the show couldn't go on regular networks/streaming sites.

Nightmare, what shows, (if any) are up to your standards that include or are based on magic?
01-06-2017, 06:02 AM
I just take it as entertainment following on the heels of harry potter i guess (never read and never watched those).

Im generally more gritty with things like first teminator, alien, aliens, Dredd, predator, conan, exorcist, etc.

Strange things suggested magicians.... Eh its ok. About same as librarians i guess may a few +s above.

01-06-2017, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 02:12 AM by -NIGHTMARE-.)
(01-06-2017 05:40 AM)Dr Strange Stuff Wrote:  I like this show a lot! I watched it the first day it was put on netflix... All of it haha! Can't wait for the net season. I agree that if I was watching it to learn about magic I would be disappointed but if it was like REAL magic the show couldn't go on regular networks/streaming sites.

Nightmare, what shows, (if any) are up to your standards that include or are based on magic?

You answered your own question..
Granted the show the magicians throws out a few crumbs to the viewer
for example in past show commercial of girl levitated
-that can be astrally done

'Welcome to My Nightmare'
01-11-2017, 04:08 AM
Ok finished. Kinda liking the music at the end of the finale. Going to have to look it up.

Very decent ending. Thumbs up.

01-11-2017, 04:11 AM
(01-06-2017 06:02 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  I just take it as entertainment following on the heels of harry potter i guess (never read and never watched those).

Im generally more gritty with things like first teminator, alien, aliens, Dredd, predator, conan, exorcist, etc.

Strange things suggested magicians.... Eh its ok. About same as librarians i guess may a few +s above.

My other half said the Librarians looked interesting....do you suggest it?

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
01-11-2017, 06:15 AM
I will have to start from the beginning. I only saw a fee of the current season. If anyone things magicians was "campy" well.... The librarians takes campy to a new high then. I believe its really lite.

I might look at something else, until voltron season 2 or if One punch man season 2 pops up. Currently, i dont have cousin in laws hulu password. It was on the roku until sis in law took it. The ps3 never had it and its my brothers affair. I dont talk to that side of the family. But i have netflix and basic cable.

01-27-2017, 01:55 AM
Season 2 episode 1 is out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell + The Magicians Yotam 4 215 01-20-2017 10:41 PM
Last Post: Fronin