Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The need for Solomonic Evocation in goetia? Out with the old in with the new!
05-18-2018, 03:02 PM
I understand it is one method, One of the ways; but why? The most powerful spirits of the highest plane want nothing more than a friendly coalition between humans. I asked Bune of her feelings about people that use binding circles on spirits such as herself.
So disrespectful, She referred to them as fools and that this is unnecessary, I agreed immensely. These beings are willing to help us with immense knowledge and we shove blasting rods and jehova curses at them for thousands of years, Rude and uncalled for!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2018, 03:33 PM
symphaty for solomonic demons AWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but yes you are right

except not all highest spirits see anything good in regular human, maybe 1/100 can be intresting, but really, no.

Prince of Earth

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me"

GUESS WHO

do not evoke me as homicide Happy sounds fun but that being will not be me.
05-18-2018, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 03:42 PM by jxster66.)
(05-18-2018 03:33 PM)Homicide Wrote:  symphaty for solomonic demons AWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but yes you are right

except not all highest spirits see anything good in regular human, maybe 1/100 can be intresting, but really, no.

Of course, They all have their personal preferences and reasonings just as humans do. I feel as if their reasoning is more valid than ours. They are not limited by a physical form and senses as we are in these blasted bodies.
05-18-2018, 03:48 PM
yea and if we talk about creator realm, they have almost kinda SEEN everything we can do, with little exceptions, so why would the feel everloving against warmongerin noncreative petty spirits

TAKE NOTE you are also a spirit, living in blasted body, never forget it, gods doesnt see you as a body, unless you can sing or craft something WITH YOUR VECHILE hella good

Prince of Earth

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me"

GUESS WHO

05-18-2018, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 03:59 PM by jxster66.)
(05-18-2018 03:48 PM)Homicide Wrote:  yea and if we talk about creator realm, they have almost kinda SEEN everything we can do, with little exceptions, so why would the feel everloving against warmongerin noncreative petty spirits

TAKE NOTE you are also a spirit, living in blasted body, never forget it, gods doesnt see you as a body, unless you can sing or craft something WITH YOUR VECHILE hella good

Note taken, Very good insight from that perspective. Would you recommend any books that go into more detail of the different planes/ realms of existence in your opinion. So much to learn indeed. I read books about this but they have to many sanskrit words or are too vague.
05-18-2018, 05:02 PM
no, not really, not sure i ever read book, its just colour of auras, you need to meet deities from different realms, and see and feel their radiations, but they can also come as company or trick you or use servants or aliases.. and the relations are sorta personal, i mean one being can be most loving goddess to other and most annoying bitch to other thus radiate different energy..

you need selflearn these things, no book probably can teach as experience.

as how to open your astral senses here are few links.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpenti...oints.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpenti...nters.html

YES THE FUCKIN PAGE SAYS SATAN, STOP HATING

learn to move your energy inside your body and put pressure to those spots on your head, you will start hearing and seeing things, dont rush it or you may go crazy.

Prince of Earth

GUESS WHO

05-18-2018, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 06:35 PM by grundy.)
(05-18-2018 05:02 PM)Homicide Wrote:  no, not really, not sure i ever read book, its just colour of auras, you need to meet deities from different realms, and see and feel their radiations, but they can also come as company or trick you or use servants or aliases.. and the relations are sorta personal, i mean one being can be most loving goddess to other and most annoying bitch to other thus radiate different energy..

you need selflearn these things, no book probably can teach as experience.

learn to move your energy inside your body and put pressure to those spots on your head, you will start hearing and seeing things, dont rush it or you may go crazy.

I agree that a lot of these things ultimately become self taught as part of a practitioners development. Some entities are pro human a lot don't really care unless you get their interest or share similar directions.

(05-18-2018 05:02 PM)Homicide Wrote:  as how to open your astral senses here are few links.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpenti...oints.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpenti...nters.html

Huh, the second one coincides with where I feel the tightness on my head when I invoke nice like M'lord :-)

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
05-19-2018, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 02:08 PM by jxster66.)
Ahh yes the old JOS, although some viewpoints are outlandish they have good techniques on lots of things, shame people don't separate the bad from the good. Apart from hating jewish people, Talking about innocent people here, Now judaism as a religion I don't like for obvious reasons paired with christianity,Islam the whole monotheistic mess. You gotta do it the old school paaaaagan way, The right way! Teach people to love and give back to the gods that are actually capable of helping you instead of draining your energy with "faith". Besides who wants to be be sucked into the soulmass of energy that christianity and all these mainstream religions bring with their hate against these so called demons, That's just absurd and stupid. Tounge
05-19-2018, 03:17 PM
FWIW: In the OTA we don't generally use curses and the like.
05-19-2018, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 08:58 PM by Homicide.)
(05-19-2018 12:47 AM)jxster66 Wrote:  Ahh yes the old JOS, although some viewpoints are outlandish they have good techniques on lots of things, shame people don't separate the bad from the good. Apart from hating jewish people, Talking about innocent people here, Now judaism as a religion I don't like for obvious reasons paired with christianity,Islam the whole monotheistic mess. You gotta do it the old school paaaaagan way, The right way! Teach people to love and give back to the gods that are actually capable of helping you instead of draining your energy with "faith". Besides who wants to be be sucked into the soulmass of energy that christianity and all these mainstream religions bring with their hate against these so called demons, That's just absurd and stupid. Tounge

yea people are just ignorant with like 100 iq and cant use resonative learning when reading...

i opened myself fully using THEIR TECHINQUES, and married that lovely bitch that wrote most of that stuff

people like samurael/dusk(bitchWink) are just whining servants of my father and they just get blank slate in the end for hating people like maxine, she atleast is a FREEDOM FIGHTER

and if anyone didnt know, we really really won the war

Prince of Earth

GUESS WHO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Most outgoing goetia spirits to evoke jxster66 16 358 Today 08:46 AM
Last Post: fraterlaetus
  Evocation's Correlation With Result Sepulchre 4 168 Today 07:50 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Any sources on spirit evocation by ancient people? numberonehundredandtwo 7 293 05-19-2018 04:12 AM
Last Post: Rizla
  GOETIA: PROTECTION MotherHen 28 691 05-14-2018 02:09 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  Any Information about Calvarnia or Theurgia Goetia Aerial Spirits? Bess 2 245 05-06-2018 06:18 AM
Last Post: Bess