Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reverse leech.
12-14-2016, 05:37 AM
Now, I don't know if this should be in a different section (EM, maybe?) but vampirism seemed fitting for the purposes of how it works for me... But of course, feel free to move it if necessary.

Also excuse any spelling mistakes, just got home from a trip, i'm tired, drunk, and drugged up.

So I was wondering if anyone else does this, do you ever sort of, in a controlled manner, let people leech off you in such a way that they get addicted to you, and then you slowly but surely start to taper it off, maintaining the addiction. Eventually, over time, you switch from giving to taking, and you keep sucking them dry, but they're still addicted to you.

Any similar experiences? It works great when you're in a house with other people, very easy to get them hooked.

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Thats kinda mean but i have mistakenly done this. This is how you create stalkers and end up cursed since they cant tell if u are draining them when they lose the energy flow they got from you or if u cut them off. Either way they blame you.. Not good. You should always want everyone around you to be as strong and healthy as possible so if anything taumatic outside the group happens to a friend the whole group doesnt suffer and is able to protect nuture or assist as quickly s possible.
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Wouldn't it be cool to figure out increasing self sufficiency rather than being a sucker?
02-09-2017, 01:20 AM
(02-04-2017 04:07 PM)Chrisis4ever Wrote:  Thats kinda mean but i have mistakenly done this. This is how you create stalkers and end up cursed since they cant tell if u are draining them when they lose the energy flow they got from you or if u cut them off. Either way they blame you.. Not good. You should always want everyone around you to be as strong and healthy as possible so if anything taumatic outside the group happens to a friend the whole group doesnt suffer and is able to protect nuture or assist as quickly s possible.

Yeah, probably why my life is in shambles atm (social relationship wise)

(02-04-2017 06:50 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Wouldn't it be cool to figure out increasing self sufficiency rather than being a sucker?

It would, but I am unmotivated, ignorant and lazy.

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2017, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 02:46 AM by Anastasiya.)
I do this rarely, but on purpose, as a way to make myself indespensible to a new group. For instance, at every job I've ever had, I've made sure that the gamble of firing and replacing me was too great. I go out of my way to give my own energy to others, and in return, I gain the power of influence and stability. I always strive to do my work so exceptionally that bringing in someone new would mean bringing in probable disappointment. It may not look like the way you do it, but it is an exchange of energy similar to yours.

Whats funny is that I learned this from the s/M community. The real driver of the s/M relationship is the submissive, not the Dominant.

Also i should point out that balance is key. This kind of energy manipulation should always be governed by fair exchange, which is why I periodically leave jobs for better ones. If you can't keep the give and take fair, it will destroy the things you are building on top of it.
02-19-2017, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2017 01:04 PM by Next.)
Can't say that I identify

Probably because I only make symbiotic bonds in the spirit world (with nonhuman entities)

But we don't play games like that, it's all respectful and done in the spirit of love and health

The idea of doing this with humans is just...ugghh....shudder.....does not compute!!

Actually now that I think about it, stuff like this is why I turned my back on humans in the first place

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just few questions... (becoming a leech) Leon 16 2,067 12-27-2014 03:41 PM
Last Post: Leon