Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The story of a man devoted to the magic
04-20-2017, 08:03 AM
I have very large observations on people who practice all sorts of magic. Often, however, I also look at what happened in the past to such people. This man has sacrificed people as well. Why did he not have an inalienable wealth and power?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
What do you think? Why has his life ended like that?

Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2017, 09:06 AM
Well, generally nobody benefits from spirit world much.
04-20-2017, 09:20 AM
(04-20-2017 09:06 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  Well, generally nobody benefits from spirit world much.

Wrong.

Most of the priests in our lineage were very wealthy in life and had wealth they passed on to their children.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-20-2017, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 09:51 AM by Calicifer.)
Well, that isn't an argument now, isn't?

I do not know how much this "selling your soul for everything" is true, but you need to take one look at occult communities around the world and you will see that they are at the bottom of Financial food chain. My experiences with people invovled in this area in one way or another varies from not only being peniless, but also without soul and sanity to moderate wealth of middle class.

I do not deny that it is impossible, I'm just saying that this is a lot harder than it is made to think and most of the people are toiling away in their shitty jobs, asking for little things in life. Also, people often confuse things to point of stupidity. For example, my Christian friend told how priests in India are wealthy and how it is God's reward. Dumb fuck could not see how they are playing people's faith to gather huge amounts of donations. Selling their souls to the devil so to speak. I also think that people here might be confusing things. Like for example me, I have long glowing CV. I will soon have to luxurious diplomas. One biomedical engineering in bachelors and another in cyber security in masters. It is not like I will be struggling my entire life and I need no magick for that. Getting a job and starting a career is given, that matters is how smooth this process will be. Thus, I cannot just say that someone had given that to me even if I called them up to help me in interview or something since I made 99% work already. They just pushed me through finish line at most.
04-20-2017, 10:43 AM
(04-20-2017 08:03 AM)exgood Wrote:  I have very large observations on people who practice all sorts of magic. Often, however, I also look at what happened in the past to such people. This man has sacrificed people as well. Why did he not have an inalienable wealth and power?

Well, he did, actually, but he was a child killer who had allied himself with a branded witch (Joan of Arc).

There was also John Dee, who had the ear of the monarchy, along with Michel de Nostradame... countless others.

Pope Alexander IX.. Why are you singling out Gilles de Rais?

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-21-2017, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 03:27 AM by exgood.)
(04-20-2017 10:43 AM)amxha Wrote:  
(04-20-2017 08:03 AM)exgood Wrote:  I have very large observations on people who practice all sorts of magic. Often, however, I also look at what happened in the past to such people. This man has sacrificed people as well. Why did he not have an inalienable wealth and power?

Well, he did, actually, but he was a child killer who had allied himself with a branded witch (Joan of Arc).

There was also John Dee, who had the ear of the monarchy, along with Michel de Nostradame... countless others.

Pope Alexander IX.. Why are you singling out Gilles de Rais?
I just give him as an example. He sacrificed even people. Such a thing is impossible for people now. Why did not this demon protect him from hanging? He has offered something that no one else has done. We can summarize his experience in one sentence. He has given everything and has received nothing. Smiling He had a tremendous wealth that he just wasted. If he had not tried to get rich with magic, he would have lived to a deep age. Probably someone here might try to summon this demon and ask him why this thing happened.

Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.
04-21-2017, 04:25 AM
Heaven cannot protect a man from his own stupidity.

~:Shin:~

04-21-2017, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 08:22 PM by Mider2009.)
Calcifer I know many occultists who are making a decent living. What's with this sell your soul crap all the time. Many of us don't even work with demons.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
04-21-2017, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 08:33 PM by Calicifer.)
I might not been entirely clear. I had meant that I do not know the extent of how far these pacts for selling your soul can get you. I saw multiple people who sold their souls and got very little in return. As for personal wealth, I do not consider that having middle class life is a of proof. I done rituals for Metatron, asking for wealth. Without having any job as a student I managed to get 1000 euros. Some of that was ought to arrive, but I felt how generous world suddenly became and ripe with opportunity (300 is minimum wage here and is quite enough to last you month). Yet, these things are just drops of what I desire. I had learned from this experience that it is pointless. Such wealth will dissipate and I need more real solution. I seek for a lot more in life. From having lucrative career to success in business. Raising from peasantry to aristocracy. That I would consider as magick having serious impact. Not that Metatron had given me. Thus, I need to put a lot of work myself and I do not consider magick as being potent. It just bends the corners, helps you reach the finish line. But I will need to put all the work myself in ordinary methods since I require something much, much more.

Luckily, future telling seems to tell me that my desires that I had my entire life is ought to come true. So, I need to be vigilant and continue on my current path.
Yesterday, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 04:36 PM by exgood.)
(04-21-2017 04:25 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  Heaven cannot protect a man from his own stupidity.

~:Shin:~
In general, I do not respond to bullshits but block directly. Please do not waste your time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new story about Wizard . For fans of Marvel universe . DimonnUSA 0 55 04-22-2017 12:16 PM
Last Post: DimonnUSA
  A new story . Adventure .] DimonnUSA 0 57 04-05-2017 01:35 PM
  A new story ' Once in America ' DimonnUSA 0 51 03-27-2017 08:08 AM
  A new epic story . Part 3. DimonnUSA 0 91 01-08-2017 06:05 AM
  A story Wylandriah 6 212 11-24-2016 08:56 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah