Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth about A-5-1
10-29-2014, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 03:19 AM by EssenceOfHell.Azazel.)
Your task is too look up boyd bushman.
Now watch his video, and tell me what you think.
I am looking for serious discussion. The internalization of this material, and then to comprehend what it seriously means is quite marvelous.

Really want to discuss this. I will not post it here, or talk to much in depth on it yet, due to the fact that nobody wants to be excessively watched. Knowledge is Power.

I believe B. is not an actor, and that he is real due to the mannerisms he displays during the video. Also, his voice changes as if he is actually channeling. Being someone who channels spirit(s), I can tell that their are beings talking through him.

I want to add that one time, my goldfish, had an OBE. They left their body and flew through their garage, into the sky where they could clearly see all of the stars. Straight they went into the blackened night, and then, into a spaceship. There they saw four grey aliens, small, and similar to the ones in the picture..Eerily similar. They informed me that they traveled through the use of magnetics to alter the field of space and time, allowing them to skip across the galaxy like a stone thrown across a pond. Boyd mentions that in his video, and that is what I find fascinating. I knew about this from "them", before he says this. confirmation of what I know increases my faith.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2014, 04:16 AM
Thanks for sharing that with us. Smiling
10-30-2014, 01:57 AM
No problem. When I first viewed it, I was just like "what the fuck, no way!"
This literally disproves so much, and proves so much at the same time.
Conspiracy theorists +1,000 points Happy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This TRUTH Actually Aired in 1981 jcolanzi 3 309 02-25-2017 11:32 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  PAT BOONE GETS FED UP, TELLS TRUTH ABOUT MERYL STREEP jcolanzi 4 392 02-17-2017 05:29 AM
  DELTA FORCE REVEALS TRUTH ON "TRUMP OP" WHERE SEAL DIED jcolanzi 0 278 02-11-2017 11:16 PM
  Mother Teresa - Truth? FarhnamDrunk 30 1,244 02-01-2017 09:18 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Tila Tiquila illuminitai BS or truth? darangal 11 1,258 07-08-2014 03:16 AM
Last Post: darangal