Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theosophical assertion of REAL Vampires
01-09-2017, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:09 AM by Lucifuge Rofocale.)
Firstly, let me state that this post is not concerning the usual sanguine or psi-vamp category of vampire. I'm curious as to what members of this forum have to say about the existence of real vampires (or as close to Hollywood as you can get), an assertion made by the theosophical society, C.W. Leadbeater specifically, in his book The Astral Plane: Its Scenery, Inhabitants, and Phenomena. The claim is that although extremely rare, under the right circumstances a human can become a vampire following death.

Here is a brief summary of the process as expounded upon starting with page 41 of the aforementioned book:

Before death, the person will lead a life full of degradation, selfishness, wickness and brutality ect. and must be knowledgeable in the art of black magic. Normally, after leading such a despicable life, following death this individual would find himself unable to remain in the kamaloka (astral plane) and be drawn in full conscioussness into the mysterious eight sphere to slowly desintigrate in experiences better left unsaid. However, under certain conditions and because of his knowledge of black magic, he will hold himself back from this fate. Upon death, his body will be preserved in a kind of cataleptic trance by the horrible expedient of the transfusion into it of blood drawn from other human beings by his semi-materialized kamarupa (astral body), and thus postpones his final destiny by the commission of wholesale murder. It is then stated that after the grave is open the corpse will often appear quite fresh and healthy and the coffin is not infrequently filled with blood. The easiest and most effective way to "kill" these things is to exhume and burn the body thus depriving the vampire of his point d'appui.

To conclude, we can see that the vampire described here can be thought of as more an astral than physical entity. Although, the physical corpse being continuously infused with fresh blood, "anchors" its astral body to the physical plane allowing it to harm the living.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2017, 02:10 AM
I think that it's at the least not healthy p: Drinking blood has got to not be good for the body~

Anyway no one is immortal lol. We all are born, live and die under the sky~ I think that also finding some liquified blood in a casket as well as the body not being that badly decomposed - I actually dont doubt that perhaps it has been seen; but I would file it as a 'lucky lengthy decomposition' and moreso preservation by nature rather than some quasi-spiritual body surviving off of blood.

I get the idea; im just thinking about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 06:19 PM
(01-09-2017 04:44 PM)Lucifuge Rofocale Wrote:  Firstly, let me state that this post is not concerning the usual sanguine or psi-vamp category of vampire. I'm curious as to what members of this forum have to say about the existence of real vampires (or as close to Hollywood as you can get), an assertion made by the theosophical society, C.W. Leadbeater specifically, in his book The Astral Plane: Its Scenery, Inhabitants, and Phenomena. The claim is that although extremely rare, under the right circumstances a human can become a vampire following death.

Here is a brief summary of the process as expounded upon starting with page 41 of the aforementioned book:

Before death, the person will lead a life full of degradation, selfishness, wickness and brutality ect. and must be knowledgeable in the art of black magic. Normally, after leading such a despicable life, following death this individual would find himself unable to remain in the kamaloka (astral plane) and be drawn in full conscioussness into the mysterious eight sphere to slowly desintigrate in experiences better left unsaid. However under certain circumstance and because of his knowledge of black magic, he will hold himself back from this fate. Upon death, his body will be preserved in a kind of cataleptic trance by the horrible expedient by the transfusion into it of blood drawn from other human beings by his semi-materialized kamarupa (astral body), and thus postpones his final destiny by the commission of wholesale murder". It is then stated that after the grave is open the corpse will often appear quite fresh and healthy and the coffin is not infrequently filled with blood. The easiest and most effective way to "kill" these things is to exhume and burn the body thus depriving the vampire of his point d'appui.

To conclude we can see that the vampire described here can be thought of as more an astral than physical entity. Although, the physical corpse being continuously infused with fresh blood, "anchors" its astral body to the physical plane allowing it to harm the living.

If vampires existed, then they would have been sucking people's blood and the government agency would have been alerted. So I suggest those would be demons.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
01-12-2017, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:22 AM by Lucifuge Rofocale.)
Quote:If vampires existed, then they would have been sucking people's blood and the government agency would have been alerted. So I suggest those would be demons.

Demons are entities that were never human to begin with. The beings described here were once human. Leadbeater did say that they were extremely rare and that was written 120 years ago. Other than the fact that conditions have to be just right to become one of these creatures, it is stated that cremation of the body after death makes it impossible for them to exist as they need the physical corpse to transfuse blood into to maintain their existence. As cremation becomes more common in modern times, the existence of such creatures is becoming more and more scarce.
01-12-2017, 06:28 AM
(01-12-2017 03:22 AM)Lucifuge Rofocale Wrote:  Demons are entities that were never human to begin with.

Well ... what about Angels? At that rate Tounge
01-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Theosophy makes quite a few assertions, and I believe it is most wise to read their work with the utmost vigilance. A bucket of salt and some healthy skepticism is useful as well, along with the rather useful skills of cross referencing and digging into sources. Some of what has come out of Theosophy is quite useful, for all the crap sitting alongside it.

That said, there are much stranger things in this world than mere vampires, so who knows.

(01-11-2017 06:19 PM)Wild Card Wrote:  If vampires existed, then they would have been sucking people's blood and the government agency would have been alerted. So I suggest those would be demons.

Supposing you are right, and a government agency would be notified - what exactly makes you think the government would make such knowledge public? Wink

(01-12-2017 06:28 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  
(01-12-2017 03:22 AM)Lucifuge Rofocale Wrote:  Demons are entities that were never human to begin with.

Well ... what about Angels? At that rate Tounge

Of course the angels aren't human. Most of the other spirits were never human to begin with either, but going into the nature of "human" and the definition of the gods and spirits is a topic for another thread. Tounge

~:Shin:~

01-13-2017, 08:45 PM
i dont think real vampires exist.
and the vampires that drink blood and act like they are real are mentaly insane

[Image: ht019r-QALMNVhpVakYhQeekcPWE7voF3pUwS2TD...uGN9w=h310]
01-14-2017, 12:00 PM
Lol you said 'I'm talkin bout real vampires.' What you're really saying is 'I'm talking about fake vampires only stupid faggots believe in.'

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
01-14-2017, 02:16 PM
(01-14-2017 12:00 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Lol you said 'I'm talkin bout real vampires.' What you're really saying is 'I'm talking about fake vampires only stupid faggots believe in.'

Boom!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do vampires have the gift of aries 3 334 02-03-2017 05:24 PM
Last Post: wildguitars
  The existing of energy vampires. Frater Luciferi 27 1,707 01-07-2017 11:10 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  In-Depth Information on "Psychic Vampires" Romantic 42 9,411 09-27-2015 06:28 AM
Last Post: Valazar
  How do i get rid of psychic vampires? Admira 41 4,244 08-12-2014 07:42 AM
Last Post: Rashnu
  To The Vampires On This Forum The God-King 54 8,689 03-13-2014 12:54 PM
Last Post: Shadow