Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theosophical assertion of REAL Vampires
11-04-2017, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 05:36 PM by Pluto.)
" and be drawn in full conscioussness into the mysterious eight sphere to slowly desintigrate in experiences better left unsaid." is where I started thinking "bullshit". Even if an individual was unable to remain on the astral, he would just reincarnate. Our slightly psychotic friend homicide is living proof Tounge

No offence intended, homi Smiling

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2017, 08:29 PM
I was listening to this one guy on the "leak project" and he mentioned "real" vampires and werewolves, sounded like horeshit though and I personally don't believe in those types. *shrugs* but some people do believe it.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2017, 01:28 AM
I have read a hiden grimoire in vampires in spanish. Well kind it. Ten its a rumor of the song of the vampires a grimoire and pray book. Onlybeing in latinoamericca .even were i live a guy in scary storied chanel day in 1998 he saw 1.trow a girl down. And suking her blood he was paralized. And the guy fly tru air whit girl he chk the marks. And never call police. Also a solar vision publications has nosfaratu grimoire. I did a post if vampires last year conct a few peopls, tru i find 2 girls who say a romanian guy was real one and its fake covens of them on uk. France. Tru are some living in georgia. Florida. The cantar de los vampiros maybe be in deep web. Its a real grimoire, back from 1468.italia.but only in derp magic shops in latinoamerica
11-05-2017, 01:44 AM

The Old Norse story discussed in this video is the kind of story where most modern vampire legends are rooted. As the West became Christianized and then moved into Industrialization, a lot of people moved away from folklore and forgot all the old words for different kinds of spirits and different kinds of hauntings. The angry dead and hungry dead, lesser demons like imps, succubi and mares, and similar parasitic spirits are more often than not the "real" vampires. At least, they are responsible for many of the historic events that came to be attributed to vampires, like the story in the video above, the Mercy Brown story in America, and so on.

Most of the rest of vampire lore is exaggeration, straight up fiction, and the people who built a culture around those.

~:Shin:~

11-05-2017, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 04:44 AM by Homicide.)
(11-04-2017 05:36 PM)Pluto Wrote:  " and be drawn in full conscioussness into the mysterious eight sphere to slowly desintigrate in experiences better left unsaid." is where I started thinking "bullshit". Even if an individual was unable to remain on the astral, he would just reincarnate. Our slightly psychotic friend homicide is living proof Tounge

No offence intended, homi Smiling

I CANNOT BE OFFENDED Wink

i dont know i can be real human praying vampyre when i want, i dont know what you mean really by this topic.

but if you wanna ovserve real vampires, observe beings that doesnt age normally, in hollywood for example, and really physically good looking humans...

and today i learned, that if you make contact to any entity on earth while you alive, you can live after dead jsut by calling them, they will come to you, so i guess im immortal psychopatic homicidial creator god Wink

SEEEEEEE YOU IN HADES - NO REALLY IM NOT GONNA VISIT FAGOTS OR ASSHOLES, LET THEM ROT, BURN OR FREEZE IN DARKNESS

[Image: 41249bda8b404d90914d9ae7de73591a.jpg.webp]

54 year old man.

Prince of Earth - You know my postcode

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
11-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Millions, literally millions of women have fed JD energy whether he wanted it or not, by intensely fantasising about him, I wonder is that part of why he still looks so young? Same with a lot of them. Also the mundane factors like being able to afford nice food and spa days. Stress is a worse ager than nearly anything else.

A lot of celebs are def vamps though.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
11-17-2017, 11:36 PM
(11-04-2017 08:29 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  I was listening to this one guy on the "leak project" and he mentioned "real" vampires and werewolves, sounded like horeshit though and I personally don't believe in those types. *shrugs* but some people do believe it.

Leak project is a cool channel.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
11-18-2017, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2017 02:44 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
(11-17-2017 11:36 PM)Anthony Arcanum Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 08:29 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  I was listening to this one guy on the "leak project" and he mentioned "real" vampires and werewolves, sounded like horeshit though and I personally don't believe in those types. *shrugs* but some people do believe it.

Leak project is a cool channel.

It's usually what I listen to before I go to sleep. It has really interesting subjects, you can tell some of the people he interviews are full of shit but still makes for something interesting to listen to Smiling I really would like him to have on that one physicist (I forget his name) but he talks about the Mandela effect.

Wyla, who is JD?

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
11-18-2017, 02:47 AM
johnny depp you fool Happy

Prince of Earth - You know my postcode

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me" - Satan
11-18-2017, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2017 02:52 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Ohhh I thought she meant my doppelgänger Jonathan Davis
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh50...0s0d1h.jpg

(Make fun all you want I was 17 in that picture xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do vampires have the gift of aries 5 743 07-12-2017 08:20 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  The existing of energy vampires. Frater Luciferi 27 2,166 01-07-2017 11:10 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  In-Depth Information on "Psychic Vampires" Romantic 42 10,283 09-27-2015 06:28 AM
Last Post: Valazar
  How do i get rid of psychic vampires? Admira 41 5,170 08-12-2014 07:42 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  To The Vampires On This Forum The God-King 54 9,887 03-13-2014 12:54 PM
Last Post: Shadow