Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that are Fun to Set on Fire
11-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Fall is now kinda/sorta 80 degree-30 degree flip-flopping clumsily into my area. I now have 100+ lbs. of pine needles and nothing to do with em since pine needles compost horribly.

So I'm gonna make a bigass bonfire and burn that shit!!! Happy

So far, I'll just be adding the needles plus enough kindling and tinder to sustain it, maybe some lighter fluid to give it a good kick.....but I feel this needs to have a little more OOMPH to it, you know? Something to make that shit not just burn, but burn so hard I'll be getting complaints from people a mile away!

So, does anybody know of some household items that are spectacular on fire? Anything that makes it either bigger or gives it some cool special FX, explosions or anything interesting? Share your pyromaniac tips please!!!

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 07:10 PM
So there's this;

https://www.google.ie/search?q=changing+...e&ie=UTF-8

I'd also use it for a big cleansing, pine is great for that. Also, it's pretty flammable in its own right.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
11-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Buy a few instant ice packs, take out the solid part and throw away the liquid. Throw that in the middle of the fire when it gets burning good, all at once preferably. That should be interesting.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
11-08-2017, 03:57 AM
A box of matches!

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.
11-08-2017, 06:51 AM
(11-07-2017 07:14 AM)Greendragonwolfkin Wrote:  Buy a few instant ice packs, take out the solid part and throw away the liquid. Throw that in the middle of the fire when it gets burning good, all at once preferably. That should be interesting.

The solid part is ammonium nitrate LOL.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
11-08-2017, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 01:59 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Karosine that you put in tiki torches = hell of a lot better than lighter fluid, that burns really really damn hot and gives it a very nice kick, it's even better than gasoline and gasoline also is better than lighter fluid as long as you're not going to cook over it.
Pour some gasoline or karosine to get the fire going then have a 1 gallon milk jug filled with karosine or gasoline and throw it in the center. Also you can take gun powder out of fireworks and cut open a tennis ball, fill it with the gun powder and get ready for a big ol' boom.
Throw in a large amount of water softener salt and you can make a purple flame. Smiling

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2017, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 04:16 AM by Jayin.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Ones energy must be examined and healed as appropriate, or healing won't want to work naturally.
11-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Salt, sulfer, old rubber if you what to evoke demons (no experience, just what eak says)
Adding some kinds of oil will make it last longer

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
11-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Thanks so much guys, some creative ideas here! Gonna make this fire one to remember.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ring of Fire (Before Johnny Cash) DaGazaman 6 1,098 04-08-2012 10:10 PM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod
  Fun with Fire [Flame Color] EatSleepCode 1 700 03-05-2012 04:31 AM
Last Post: Thor