Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread 3 in tin hat theories- The Moon!
12-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Sometimes u just gotta drop the Adam Bomb...

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Lmfao, nice xD

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2018, 08:47 PM
i think, that the way people are at making money..

if we would have landed on the moon in 1969... we'd be having the fucking super bowl on it by now...

do you know how much money NASA could make taking people to the moon.. if moon landings were possible... then the richest mother fucker on the planet would be the guy...Taking people to the moon.

I think if we did go to the moon....something real scary has kept us from going back...and i know...the moon landing video was fake as fuck. "were comming at you LIVE from the moon" lol... ohh yeah?

i dont fully doubt us going to the moon, but i know there is something they are not telling us... maybe its for our own good.

Eric Dollard says that the Sun cannot be seen from space...who knows... he is a pretty smart dude.
04-13-2018, 02:30 PM
I am not sure about the moon landing, I think it might not be true at all, but also don't care all that much. I kind of feel like NASA launders a lot of money and does a lot of weird and fake stuff and publicity stunts as well.
04-19-2018, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2018 08:53 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
I believe we did go to the moon but I think we used different technology than what they said we used, I believe they used special so type of metal, mainly because I’m pretty sure the film they supposedly used couldn’t make it in and out of the radiation belts using the tech they said they used and also I am pretty sure the people couldn’t survive xD so I think they used some type of tech they haven’t made public (mainly just a certain type of metal they could of got from the Roswell crash if there was indeed a crash at Roswell) I used to not think they went to the moon but my mind has changed and I think it’s very possible they did.!

(10-13-2017 12:17 PM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  If space travel ever goes commercial, I'd want to get one of those Wiccans who worship the moon out-of-proportion on the surface of the moon and see their reaction.

Another thing guys, something I've wondered for years- do you think magic or psionics would work differently in space? Perhaps from a lack of antigravity or air pressure change, radiation, etc? Regardless, it would be cool as hell to be the first person to do magic IN FUCKIN SPACE!!

I thought of making a thread for this topic someday. They say all kinds of scientific research has been improved due to ISS experiments by helping understand what makes them work, maybe it could be a way to someday bridge the two fields of science and magic? Maybe it's naive but it's a dream of mine..first step I think would be to find a reliable, sensitive way to quantify energy. Better than EMFs, I mean.
Yes I believe it depends on the Magick used, occording to science there is no air on the moon or space so vibrating words of power or speaking you won’t don’t be able to get any vibration.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Conspiracy theories and the internet. youdontwanna 24 790 02-03-2018 05:17 AM
Last Post: niburulou
Smile jcolanzi's latest Trump updates, The thread for all of the latest Trump news. jcolanzi 84 3,263 02-27-2017 05:15 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  The Paranormal Thread Yoda 30 1,629 02-06-2017 04:31 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  My theories from a few years ago sunshinesshadow 0 348 06-24-2016 10:07 AM
Last Post: sunshinesshadow
  Moon landings Leial 62 3,704 04-15-2016 08:32 PM
Last Post: Seekeroftruth123