Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throat Singing: the rending of the veil
04-09-2018, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 02:40 AM by fraterlaetus.)
I've been experimenting with throat singing as a modality recently with some pretty good results. I recently posted an example of the LBRP performed in this way and now, as promised, I follow up with the rending of the veil.

At some point in the near future, I hope to post videos with the mudras I use while doing both of these, as it will likely make more sense as a whole picture. Basically, I spell the names with both hands, mirrored using Israeli sign language, which very conveniently already has all the Hebrew letters figured out, at the end using the traditional AA/OTA/GD 'parting of the veil' sign, followed by the sign of silence.

https://youtu.be/LaIl5TuKqOQ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2018, 03:11 AM
I definitely really like the aesthetic man sounds brilliant and very trance-enducing Smiling

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
04-09-2018, 06:23 AM
It does really seem to quickly take me down into a working magical trance without the need for a lot of fuss. With this technique, I just need my hands, my voice, and a small clean ritual space with reasonably good harmonics, and I'm off to the races. seems to really 'electrify' the room/space as well both during and afterwards.

(04-09-2018 03:11 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  I definitely really like the aesthetic man sounds brilliant and very trance-enducing Smiling
04-09-2018, 10:22 PM
http://www.acs.psu.edu/drussell/demos/su...ition.html

Very cool skill.

[Image: screenshot_8704_zps3brusk1l.png]
04-14-2018, 04:39 PM
Throat singing is great. I tried it once with a qliphotic self initiation. Great for vibrating names and even mantras. Looking forward to your future posts!

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Throat singing: The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram fraterlaetus 11 440 04-09-2018 03:01 AM
Last Post: fraterlaetus
  My Dry-Throat Curse. DoubtfulScholar 10 961 08-08-2017 12:42 PM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar