Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tila Tiquila illuminitai BS or truth?
06-28-2014, 11:43 PM
One day on facebook I found an article refering to tila tequila and her attempts to blog about the illuminati or OTHERS and how this resulted in her being kicked from social media sites. I looked into it and in general she gave no real proof so I messaged one of her videos on facebook and received some comments back from some people one referring to illuminati cloning and other conspicuous acts but what really suprised me is when one Bill Williams emailed me about it telling me to contact him on a bogus gmail account which I in turn went through the trouble of making only to find that the obvious fake name had more false pretenses to reveal. Any thoughts?

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2014, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 02:05 AM by Darkfrost7414.)
(06-28-2014 11:43 PM)darangal Wrote:  One day on facebook I found an article refering to tila tequila and her attempts to blog about the illuminati or OTHERS and how this resulted in her being kicked from social media sites. I looked into it and in general she gave no real proof so I messaged one of her videos on facebook and received some comments back from some people one referring to illuminati cloning and other conspicuous acts but what really suprised me is when one Bill Williams emailed me about it telling me to contact him on a bogus gmail account which I in turn went through the trouble of making only to find that the obvious fake name had more false pretenses to reveal. Any thoughts?

Complete Bullshit Sir!!! Listen im not saying there couldn't be some cabal of 1% elite rich guys that are plotting to strengthen their means of getting more money. It happens all the time, its called business to most people. Also don't get me wrong im sure there have been many times where there have been groups of 1% rich guys that have plotted even to the extent of murder. But I have to call bullshit on this whole Illuminati thing. There is NOT a huge group of worldwide evil men in black with their own government worth of force backing them. If you look into the original Illuminati that was started by Adam Weishapt, they were completely the opposite of what people consider the so called "Illuminati" (which is non-existant) of today.

As far as Tila Tequilla goes, where is her evidence? She always says "Im doing this for you guys, my fans, I am taking huge risks to get this info out to you guys." Only problem is when you go to the site she says has this info, nothing is there. She is full of shit! Also she has a huge EGO problem and conspiracy gullibility problem obviously.

Trust me I know how easy this can happen. I have gone on youtube and watched the occasional conspiracy shows and it is understandable how a little bit of fact mixed with a ton of bullshit can look real when edited nicely through a video.

Once again, there are, and have been, and always will be evil men in the world. This whole thing of a ultra shadowy cabal of men with unlimited resources and unlimited money to do anything they want, but the best they can come up with is hypnotizing teenage girls with lady gaga symbolism just sounds like crap to me. I mean think about it if you were "Evil" and had a ton of money would you be worried about the small shit that the conspiracy theorist say these people are worried about? Or would you rather be on a beach throwing back cocktails with little umbrellas? Just saying. Most people with that much money don't give a shit about you and me, they are happy to just live the good life.

Basically don't buy into the bullshit. There are real conspiracies but most conspiracies are a slippery slope. They have 10% truth (if that) and 90% speculation or flat out bullshit.

P.S. - I am sure I am now going to be called a disinfo agent. If that is the case then I am fine with that. You can find me on a beach with cocktails with little umbrellas Cool <facepalm> as a matter of fact cheers!

[Image: 1351876948-0.jpg]

"Light Out of Darkness, Lux Ex Tenebris!"
06-30-2014, 08:46 AM
she's an asian american whore meatbag. i heard that's what the illuminati is all about these days, so i guess she must be.

I've gone out of touch
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2014, 02:49 AM
(06-30-2014 08:46 AM)SkullTraill Wrote:  she's an asian american whore meatbag. i heard that's what the illuminati is all about these days, so i guess she must be.

I don't see how being Asian, an American, or a whore have anything to do with her general stupidity as none of these things directly contribute to her being a sack of shit, but I'll have to agree with your basic idea.

It's a shame she went from doing crazy, sexy stuff for attention to just being crazy.

I was really hoping to see her as an old washout later on in life so I could tell people she used to be hot and relatively more normal "back in my day."
07-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Go to youtube and look up the video of her getting hit in the face with beer bottles and water battles while on stage at the iCP Gathering of the Juggalos. She was on stage and everyone starting going crazy saying "Bitch get off the stage". She was naked and had to have a whole row of security in front of her while she finished her song. Everyone said get off the stage and she wouldn't leave no matter how bad it got. If you look up the photos after the event she got all fucked up. She was bleeding from her face and everything. Maybe thats why she believes in this bullshit and has no proof of her claims. Woot Woot!!

"Light Out of Darkness, Lux Ex Tenebris!"
07-07-2014, 08:04 AM
i believe she is a tool of the Illuminati. They purposely let her do this, so you believe the Illuminati is a bunch of bullshit. Because lets be honest. Would you believe a blonde acting Asian?

She is helping them out with secrecy. The more she blabs out this shit. The more people, who do not know what the Illuminati is, will disregard any suspicion of it actually being a real thing.

555+111=666 Illuminati confirmed. Surprised
07-07-2014, 11:55 AM
She is actually the chosen one here to lead the human race to enlightenment and usher in a new golden age of drunken slutty stupidness.
07-07-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 12:00 PM by darangal.)
(07-01-2014 02:49 AM)WalterB Wrote:  
(06-30-2014 08:46 AM)SkullTraill Wrote:  she's an asian american whore meatbag. i heard that's what the illuminati is all about these days, so i guess she must be.

I don't see how being Asian, an American, or a whore have anything to do with her general stupidity as none of these things directly contribute to her being a sack of shit, but I'll have to agree with your basic idea.

It's a shame she went from doing crazy, sexy stuff for attention to just being crazy.

I was really hoping to see her as an old washout later on in life so I could tell people she used to be hot and relatively more normal "back in my day."

You serious? Most "whores" are pretty fucking dumb despite having superiority complexes and being manipulative with their cunts 'which are likely infested with all manner of termites and disease', in their defense sexual activity is extremely healthy for you. Also stereotypes about asians and americans are in existence because they are derived from fact not conjecture based on funny TV, sarcastic publicity can blow the truth out of proportion.

The words in quotes must be thoroughly analyzed case by case for accurate information.

07-07-2014, 11:26 PM
(07-07-2014 11:59 AM)darangal Wrote:  
(07-01-2014 02:49 AM)WalterB Wrote:  

You serious? Most "whores" are pretty fucking dumb despite having superiority complexes and being manipulative with their cunts 'which are likely infested with all manner of termites and disease', in their defense sexual activity is extremely healthy for you. Also stereotypes about asians and americans are in existence because they are derived from fact not conjecture based on funny TV, sarcastic publicity can blow the truth out of proportion.

The words in quotes must be thoroughly analyzed case by case for accurate information.

Fuck you, my cousin's half asian.
07-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Overly sensitive much? This is the internet get used to people making racist jokes, I have to deal with certain crap myself but I don't bitch about it and take it to heart (I might elaborate and empathize if you didn't outright tell me to go fuck myself close enough for my taste anyway), especially when transmitted online. Pretty annoyed you lowered yourself to base insults man..... smh maybe you're related to Tila.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mother Teresa - Truth? FarhnamDrunk 19 436 01-13-2017 04:10 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  The truth about A-5-1 EssenceOfHell.Azazel 2 439 10-30-2014 01:57 AM
Last Post: EssenceOfHell.Azazel
  Fate, Coincidence -> THE TRUTH xdemon 1 482 09-02-2013 10:13 PM
Last Post: Emrys