Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tila Tiquila illuminitai BS or truth?
07-08-2014, 03:05 AM
(07-08-2014 01:33 AM)darangal Wrote:  Overly sensitive much? This is the internet get used to people making racist jokes, I have to deal with certain crap myself but I don't bitch about it and take it to heart (I might elaborate and empathize if you didn't outright tell me to go fuck myself close enough for my taste anyway), especially when transmitted online. Pretty annoyed you lowered yourself to base insults man..... smh maybe you're related to Tila.

Yeahhhhhh, but I'm not buying it. Cuz it a lot of members do so on this board but they make it clearly satirical. You can't blend something reasonable with something bigoted and expect people to read it with the proper tone. On that same note, that's supposed to be an exasperated waving one hand vaguely in your direction "fuck you" rather than a two fisted anger-boner "fuck you" but the internet lacks the fonts for such subtlety.

So don't overreact yourself.

Because, afterall, it's the internet!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 03:17 AM by darangal.)
yeaaaaaaah fonts yes there was a clear lack of colorful language, exciting vivid verbal imagery, or even a sarcastic picture; that's along the lines of getting pissed at someone for making a joke about your personal lifestyle, religious choices, culture, etc, and poorly covering it up under the guise of sarcasm....... whatever don't care enough to keep this going, try for last word if you think it makes that much of a difference.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mother Teresa - Truth? FarhnamDrunk 19 425 01-13-2017 04:10 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  The truth about A-5-1 EssenceOfHell.Azazel 2 436 10-30-2014 01:57 AM
Last Post: EssenceOfHell.Azazel
  Fate, Coincidence -> THE TRUTH xdemon 1 477 09-02-2013 10:13 PM
Last Post: Emrys