Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all vegens, vegetarians, and those against the cattle meat industry.
01-19-2017, 09:01 AM
(01-19-2017 08:07 AM)Tanu Gwin Chang Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 06:54 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  I am 100 percent against nature and killing and child labor and all labor, all for technology doing most everything and letting humans live for their pleasures as long as those pleasures are against nature. I am against eating. Sex. Bodily functions. Dying. Harming. Emotions that cause Anxiety and their causes. As much as a person can eschew all these hideous "accidents" and save humanity and animalkind from it as we continue to evolve hopefully for the better. I also hate governments and politicians and people who continue to support all manner of evil and dread immortality and health for the populace and I dislike the bullheaded stupid populace too and hope they all change for the better.

All of it is wrong. I do not wish to support any sort of killing but I also don't want a hard or harder life.
TAM... you just called yourself lazy...not sure that was intended
If you have been following my posts it might make it more clear that it was intended and these are programs for anyone to run through and reflect on their own ideas honestly to see if they are lazy etc and what they might or might not do about anything. They are tools.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2017, 09:50 AM
(01-19-2017 09:01 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 08:07 AM)Tanu Gwin Chang Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 06:54 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  I am 100 percent against nature and killing and child labor and all labor, all for technology doing most everything and letting humans live for their pleasures as long as those pleasures are against nature. I am against eating. Sex. Bodily functions. Dying. Harming. Emotions that cause Anxiety and their causes. As much as a person can eschew all these hideous "accidents" and save humanity and animalkind from it as we continue to evolve hopefully for the better. I also hate governments and politicians and people who continue to support all manner of evil and dread immortality and health for the populace and I dislike the bullheaded stupid populace too and hope they all change for the better.

All of it is wrong. I do not wish to support any sort of killing but I also don't want a hard or harder life.
TAM... you just called yourself lazy...not sure that was intended
If you have been following my posts it might make it more clear that it was intended and these are programs for anyone to run through and reflect on their own ideas honestly to see if they are lazy etc and what they might or might not do about anything. They are tools.
I see, makes more sense now. Thank you,

Also makes some of your other posts make seanse.

Perhaps I should start logging this various."tools" to be used later

Sorry if I ask too many questions. Or sound like I use sarcastic to butter my words.
Then again, if you read this far I assume its not offensive to you...

I own Tanu's Arcane Shop @ tanu.cf
Cheap readings, and sigils Happy
01-19-2017, 01:51 PM
You absolutely really should. No kidding. It will all make sense if viewed that way and has benefitted several visitors to this website.
01-19-2017, 02:06 PM
(01-19-2017 01:51 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  It will all make sense if viewed that way and has benefitted several visitors to this website.

Yes it has!Smiling

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-19-2017, 02:31 PM
Thank you so much. Most people keep quiet about supporting me but that allows the abuses to go on unopposed and makes their voices the only ones seen. I can use that kind of world against me thing advantageously too but speaking up in support of me and my writing can be helpful as well and also makes me feel a little better because people can be quite mean to me on this website.
01-20-2017, 02:16 AM
(01-19-2017 05:31 AM)Tanu Gwin Chang Wrote:  Antibiotics are administered for the same reason as a human, the cow is sick.

They are proccessed by hand, no machine. Infants are cared for by the parents
. rarely taken unless absolutely needed.

the cows have stalls similar tothose used for horses, which are opened during. the day.

they rarely. keep more then 6-8 cows and 30+ chickens. the few roosters that do make it past the egg check (which, like I said is pretty accurate ) they are raised away from the others and either butchered for meat or sold for breeding.

There are those who simply make a living, rather then these massive farms created to produce massive income.

Sounds like you found some of the better farms, then.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kobe vs normal meat Mider2009 3 334 03-13-2015 11:38 AM
Last Post: Druwis